America's Next Top Model Cycle 7

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did anyone catch the season premiere of the show tonight?

Melrose is very lucky she got to stay; her attitude towards Jay on the photo shoot was uncool, especially for your first week in the competion.

Monique, I can see right now, she's going to be a big 1796.gif. She started off with an attitude by tossing someone else's purse on another bed that was taken, just so she could have a bed; and then to pour water on the bed so that she could claim it was just stupid. I also can see that she's going to be causing some drama next week too.

I don't think I like the twins all that much.

• Members

Well let me get my faves out of the way first...

AJ...she looks like Pink a little and i just love the punk rocker look. I have a feeling she will be fine.

Aschal...she is clearly the most beautiful of them all. She's definitely going to make the top.

I don't hate anyone exactly, but I'm irrationally hating on the twins.

*sigh* Monique, she's a fight waiting to happen. What's the deal with pouring water on the bed...petty.

I disagree with the decision tonight, Melrose should have went home or Brooke.

• Members

yeah Monique's a !@#$%^&*], but I like her.....for one. She's someone that can easily get on my nerves. She's very pretty though. I think my fave was Christian and it was her personality I loved. Sucks that she went out so soon.

If they were going to pick twins, at least pick girls that actually looked good. Those twins chosen werent attractive at all for me. Seemed kind of redundant having them both in this competition where its all about looks. No need for 2 with the same face.

Yes Jaeda does look like a man. I thought she was leaving first. I see her out within the next 2 eliminations.

• Members

Loved lastnight's episode.

Anchal is by far my favorite. A part of me thinks she's playing the judges on her insecurity.

Megg the rocker chick annoyed the hell out of me. Her screaming "ROCK & ROLL BABY" got annoying after the 2nd time.

Monique, looks like some good entertainment. It was only natural for her to mock Naomi in her photoshoot. She kind of reminds me of Furonda only more evil.

The twins meh. I really like Michelle. Her photo was AMAZING. Probably one of the best photo's ever and it was her first shoot.

I felt bad for Melrose. They told her to act like a diva so she did. Hopefully, she shapes up next week. Girl, won't win though. She photographs to old.

Caridee, was amazing. I love her.

My Top 3:

1. Anchal

2. Caridee

3. Michelle

• Members

The CW is a hit so far, thats to Top Model!

Yay!

The premiere was fantastic! Some fug girls as usual, but overall lots of nice ones. I also notice that the budget seems bigger, the new panel set, the house looked more expensive as does the picture. UPN has a grainy, kinda cheap look which I didn't like.

Monique was an evil bitch. I hate when people have all these good things happening for them and are bitches. Here she was crying say she was ashamd of her dark skin and she was so blessed to be chosen, so she decides to pee on someone elses bed? Bitch!

Anchal looked amazing in her picture, but she needs a major makeover. In person she looks very hard and mannish at times. Still she's not the more gorgeous Indian woman I've ever seen. That title remains for Footballers Wives Laila Rouass.

The twins look like direct-to-video versions of Fiona Apple and Shandi, not too crazy about them. Really for a lot of the girls I need to wait for the makeovers because they transform the girls.

• Members

I felt sorry for Monique's light skin/dark skin drama until she got in the house and turned into SuperCunt. Not getting any sympathy from me...

Those twins look familiar... :mellow:

I like Anchal and I'm hoping she gets a flattering makeover, not some "We're giving you red hair, so you look like Annie!" type of makeover.

• Members

I hate the twins, I like Anchal a lot she is really cool. We all root for the underdogs and when all the other girls were being brought to the next round everyone was cheering and I dont know if you noticed but when Anchal was called, no clapped or anything, so I hope she wins, lol. Time for a new ethnic background up there.

• Members

I love Anchal but I don't see her winning. Her body isn't what Tyra likes. Tyra will keep reminding her about it. I see Anchal going half way.

I can see Michelle, Cari Dee, AJ & Monique in the F4 with Michelle winning. If she keeps taking pictures like lastnight she'll win easily.

• Members

Whoever Twiggy likes will probably win. <_<

ETA: Upon further analysis Megg reminds me of manly Michelle from C4.

The twins kinda look like Fiona Apple, they also remind me of an actress who I can CLEARLY see in my head but have no idea what movie she was in. Frustrating!

• Members

Monique is a straight up beyotch....too many of them were all dramatic about their hairstyles, and I was glad that Jay called them on it in front of the hairstylist....

Alot of the models have that whole 'deer caught in the headlights' thing going....not too impressed with a majority of them....I can see now that Monique and Melrose are going to be going toe to toe....

• Members

I want someone to get Megg a posture coach or SOMETHING! She walks hunched over, it's just a mess.

Monique...I think she would have me kicked off the show if I were a contestant...there are some things you don't do, including put your hands in my face.

My faves are still Anschal and AJ...but I think I may like AJ better. In addition, worst make overs EVER...but Jaeda's new haircut is FIERCE!

Archived