America's Next Top Model Cycle 7

Sweet_VeeVee24

• Members

Me liking Monique didnt last too long. What a !@#$%^&*]. The way she acted was way out of line and she has no respect for anyone. Why is it taht ever year they cast the same type? I only started watching with Cycle 3, but we had Eva, then Keenyah, Lisa, Bre, Furonda, Jade and now this little !@#$%^&*]. These stank attitudes arent flattering at all. Such a shame bc I do think Mo is the prettiest girl there

Is it just me or were the makeovers a little bland. I was looking for more of a drastic change with them. Too many looked hte same after. I dont know her name, but I loved the highschool girl who was blonde and went dark. I thought hers was the best. And what do they always have the Indian girls coming out looking the same. Anchal didnt look like she had anything done to her. She reminded me of Julie from one of the previous years.

Poor Jaeda. She already looks like a man and then they go and cut off her hair to make it even more apparent. She didnt look comfortable at all.

I did love the photoshoot. The hair was really interesting

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, I love your avatar!!!!

tyra_snapon.gif

Monique needs to die. I wanted to snap her little neck when she walked out laughing after using the phone for over THREE HOURS!

Seems to me they've figured out the bigger the !@#$%^&*] the longer you'll stay.

Jade would've kicked her ass in a heartbeat.

Melrose=Lisa.

I'm in love with those twins!!!!!!

I like Anchal but she frightens me. She reminds me of a praying mantis:

anchal_mantis.jpg

• Members

Thank you Tyra for getting rid of Monique. I was very disappointed when she didnt go to the shoot bc she was sick. Even if she did horrible, I think she would have stayed bc she at least tried. I liked that they mentioned that last year Danielle had an IV in her arm and she still put herself together to go to the shoot and she rocked it. Monique was a diva and its too early for that.

• Members

Seriously as soon as Monique passed on the photo shoot, I knew she was a goner....DID SHE NOT SEE ADRIENNE or DANI...stupid. I swear, I will never understand how she got out of that house without a beatdown and the fact that Eugenia was her friend baffled me, I understand how their might be a need to stay together as sistas and all...but seriously, the chick punked her for a bed...that does not make a friend.

All in all, I liked the eppiue because my AJ showed that she is a force to be reckoned with...and a little mean too. ;)

• Members

And not only that, she was just a nastyass person. How bad did her vagina stink that she was always trying to rub it on people to disgust them. I'm sorry but there was no way that she wouldn't have caught her beatdown when she rubbed her panties on my sheets.

Girl, I've already pegged AJ as the winner. She is BAD.

• Members

Glad Monique is gone. She was an insufferable, annoying [!@#$%^&*]. She didn't have the [!@#$%^&*]/highly entertaining factor Jade had.

Melrose should've kicked her ass for rubbing her undies on her bed.

-Even though she won't win I love Brooke. She's so quirky and Tracy Flick-like it's hysterical. Her photo with wind in the hair was FIERCE!

Twins are losing steam... I see a Nnenna type finish in their future.

I want RAWKANDROLL Megggggggggggggggggg gone ASAP!

• Members

I'm glad that Monique is gone...Isn't she the one that said that last cycle's models were bland and ordinary?

If she was, then it served her butt right in getting the boot.

I have a feeling that one of those twins are going to get the boot next.. and from the previews for the next show, looks like Anchel will feel like she's not doing her best....

Archived