Britney Spears Gives Birth To Baby Boy

Actor87

• Members

According to what I've been hearing and seeing on TV and what people have been telling me....here's the scoop:

-Britney was supposed to deliver naturally sometime last week or this week, but she opted for a C-section.

-K.Fed was M.I.A. during the birth.

-Jamie Lynn and Lynne were the only two people with Britney when she gave birth.

-She either had it Monday night or Tuesday morning.

-No name announced as of yet.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know, Ms. Walsh.

Even Mrs. Britney has said that the second pregnancy was NOT planned.

I'm sure that K.Fed will keep impregnating her though...just in order to suppress her music from resurfacing and thus, HIM being the one the tabloids talk about and the mag's talk about.

• Members
The C-section was planned just like last time.

The reports are that Kevin was there and nothing else.

Kevin, 28, was in and out of the room, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, in LA, throughout the procedure. But he confided to the insider: “That’s a lot to watch, man. But I’m proud of Brit. She handled it well, and she’s a glowing new mom. Man, I’m a father again!”

http://lifeandstylemag.hollywood.com/

• Members
LOL! :lol:

My sister and I are 2 years apart, but our birthdays are only 2 weeks apart from one another, and when we were children, we hated it! My mom always had a joint birthday party with one cake. It always drove me crazy! I can't imagine sharing a birthday w/ her, unless we were twins.

Yeah, he already has 4 kids in like a 5 year span. That's a little too much. Also, the fact that he dumped his pregnant girlfriend to get w/ Britney is so shady. That's like something you'd see on Jerry Springer.

Anyway, congrats to Britney. She seems like she's a great mom. I know that she's actually wanted to have kids for a long time. It's just unfortunate that the poor things have K.Fed for a dad, but at least they have a caring mom.

• Members

Try being a twin. Sharing everything about birthdays. It SUCKS. I hated it as a kid.

But good for Britney. People may not like her, but she is genuinely a good person who wants desperately to have a happy family. She just needs to wise up to what her so called husband really is.

He will always be a backup dancer to her star status.

Archived