Britney Spears Gives Birth To Baby Boy

Actor87

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have nothing against Britney actually. Not a fan, but she seems like a nice person. I watched that interview she did in her house not too long ago. I think a lot of rumours and nasty comments that's been trown towards her was and is relly unfair. Gosh, I really don't get why people do that. Why are some so quick to belive something they don't know for sure is true?

They showed a pic of Britney and a guy walking behind her. The head line was she had a new boyfriend. She laughed when she saw it and said it's her bodyguard. lol

• Members

Twins are usually born via C-section because of the risk of complications. Britney had a section with Sean P too, so maybe she couldn't have them naturally for some reason. My sister had inverted pelvic bones (I know, sounds creepy :blink: ) and couldn't deliver more than a 5lb baby naturally, so she had sections with both her kids.

That's not to say that she didn't "request" a section to make it easier on herself, but I'd hope not. <_<

• Members
What PMac said!

It's so easy for someone else to judge without knowing what's really going on. Maybe there were complications with both Sean P and this baby. Or it was like PMac said, maybe she can't give birth naturally. No one really knows but those close to her. And since we don't have all the facts I don't think it's fair to judge her or any other person. jmo :mellow:

• Members

And my mom almost got one too with me, and I know many women who had C sections b/c of complications. I said if there wasn't a need for one, that can be seen as selfish and I read an article where it is mostly done with babies who have complications or mothers who have complications. But that's the way it is in Canada.

Britney said she wanted C section b/c of the pain would be too much for her, and in an article regarding stars who get C sections they called it selfish b/c they want either their trim body back more quickly or they don't want the extra pain. If that's the reason then I stand by my opinion. If it's not then I'm wrong

And my mom almost got one too with me, and I know many women who had C sections b/c of complications. I said if there wasn't a need for one, that can be seen as selfish and I read an article where it is mostly done with babies who have complications or mothers who have complications. But that's the way it is in Canada.

Britney said she wanted C section b/c of the pain would be too much for her.

• Members

My mom had a C-section with my brother because he was six weeks early and they didn't want to risk a vaginal birth. Her labor with me was extremely difficult, and I was a vaginal birth.

However, I don't think women should be allowed to choose a C-section unless they are going to be complications or something happens during delivery. If Britney doesn't want to deal with the pain, or it takes longer to get rid of the pregnancy weight gain, then frankly, why even have kids?

• Members
And we all know that everything in the papers are true. ;)

It really hurts afterwards when you've done a C-section. When all the other moms are up walking you have to lay down in your bed. And then there the ugly scar... You have to take it just as easy (give or take a few days) when it comes to getting your body into shape again. So it can't really be about that when people decide they want a section.

About the pain. I can understand people being afraid, heck I was terrified as I'm sure many people were! I don't want more kids because it was the worst thing I've ever been through. There were some complications and I just can't go through that again... If i do get pregnant again, I have to do it. Can't even imagine the anxiety I'll have for 9 months. Yikes.

That's just speculations and rumours. Were I live we can't just choose to have a C-section. It depends if there was complication during the pregnancy, if they haveto get the baby out earlier for some reason etc...

• Members

More women are having C-sections b/c they are having bigger babies. If a woman has a small pelvic structure, then it would be a lot harder to push out a 9 pound baby.

But unless there is a medical need for it, I don't think it's the best decision to have a C-section. No matter what, c-sections are still considered as major surgery and there can always be complications from it.

Actresses who opt for C-sections don't make sense. If they're concerned about the change in their bodies, then they shouldn't get pregnant in the first place. Besides, C-sections cause a scar under the belly button that will never go away.

As for the pain, there are other options than having major surgery. Since Britney has a tattoo on the small of her back, I don't think she could have received an epidural, but IMO, I'd rather go through the pain during and after a vaginal birth than having to deal w/ the pain afterwards from having a C-section.

Archived