John is suspicious of Kate

Sami tells Lucas that Will is missing

Austin and Carrie plan to tell Lucas and Sami about their decision

Kate breaks into Eve's apartment seeking incriminating evidence

Bo learns Chelsea's fingerprints are the ones on the paternity report

Roman arrests Kate

Jennifer and Jack await test results

E.J, Kate and Philip hold a press conference

Abe tries to find whether Lexie is the person behind the threat against the Brady's

Belle interrupts Shawn and Mimi

Bo takes Chelsea to the station for questioning

Philip wants to nail Chelsea for switching the embryos

Max is fed up with Chelsea

Jack and Jennifer fantasize about being reporters as they seek evidence

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know what sux? It sounds like a Jack and Jen story back when they were a supercouple. Why couldn't we have gotten more happy Jack and Jen times between their original honeymoon and now??? Their talents were really wasted. Such a shame....

• Members

I'm wondering if Marlena's leaving for New Jersey is part of a VERY elaborate ruse to catch the gloved hand or the person who killed Eve. Perhaps Marls and John's convo about her working for the police department was foreshadowing. If she tells Sami she's going to Joisey and word gets around, then everyone in Salem will think she's in Joisey and then, she can pounce!

• Members

Especially since EJ is with Sami when she arrives to tell the news! Man, that'd be great. Although... the glove was the one who placed the envelope with the letter asking Marlena to go to Jersey and set up the programme, so...

I keep hoping that New Jersey is the new West Virginia. Maybe John decided to go with her (since he'll be offscreen for a while). Cause spoilers say Jack and Jennifer AND John & Marlena investigate Eve's murder. So me thinks, really, that she doesn't go.

• Members

I think the hand is setting Marlena and John up. There was that spoiler that Marlena loses John so I have the feeling John gets captured or something as he is big in this mystery as he was investigating Eve.

I am wondering if the hand is luring Marlena out of Salem to lure John out. Deidre is definitely not going off again because I remember from somewhere that she would be working alot and they keep saying how Marlena has a big story coming up so that makes me wonder if something does happen to John. Either way, I am intrigued.

They are both on this week. Steve is in spoilers for Tuesday so I know he is on then. Just because they aren't listed in spoilers does not mean they aren't on. They weren't in many spoilers for last week either and they were on three days. We know Hogan has story for them so good times are ahead. They will be on this week though because they are a part of the hand story. They're not going to be on everyday because Beth is trying to move all the other characters to where Hogan needs them. Steve/Kayla is really set as JER did nothing to screw them up. I know Steve is on Tuesday so I would assume Kayla is too and they are probably on at least one more day this week.

Archived