Primetime Emmys Live Discussion Thread

DaysForever

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, I thought they changed the Emmy nomination process so new people could compete? The winners have been the same old, same old so far...

Eh, Tony Shaloub. I was hoping Steve Carrel would win. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't care for Kevin James. I was surprised he was nominated.

Nice Aaron Spelling tribute, though I wish they had featured Family (though they played a bit of the theme song), one of the few shows that the Emmys actually honored quite a bit. It's been a nice tribute so far.

ETA: Aw, Kate Jackson! Farrah Fawcett looks so...different. Jaclyn Smith still looks amazing.

• Members

Sean I am not a Kevin James fan either. Glad he didn't win and not shocked that Tony Schaloub did win. He is good as Monk, but I don't care too much for the show.

The new process did let some new people get in, but just as it is with daytime repeat winners are still winning. I don't like the new system. There were some weird nominees and some big ommissions - just as it was in daytime.

Love the Aaron Spelling tribute, and I agree all 3 of the Angels still look great. Jaclyn is still the best looking one.

Archived