Arrest in JonBenet Ramsey case

Chanel

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched the news here and it was said that Patsy was made aware that there was going to be an arrest for JonBenet's murder; so she did know that there was a break in the case shortly before she died.

How hard it must have been for this family to endure ten years of constant speculation that they had played a vital role in their daughter's murder. I hope that this will finally be the thing that gives Mr. Ramsey closure....not only has he lost his daughter so many years ago, and had to live with not knowing who harmed her, but also had to say good-bye to the woman that fought with him to get to the truth.

• Members

Though I am glad they have finally found a suspect; I feel for the parents, who had to deal with the media and the American people accuse them of the crime. The sad thing is that no one will probably every apologize, at least now the father can grieve without someone looking down at him and accusing him.

• Members

I'm thinking this guy is a real nutcase and really didn't do the crime.

He has had years to study every detail of this case because he was obsessed with JonBenet.

Now, since he has been arrested, he confesses to the crime. I'm not buying it yet.

I suspected the Ramsey's, particularly Patsy all along.

So, I can't believe just out of the clear blue we have this confession.

• Members

I'm a bit skeptical too b/c it's just so random. Of course, anything can happen, but aside from a confession, do they have anything concrete? The guy seems so off-the-wall that he could just be confessing for the hell of it.

I always suspected that it was the parents because didn't the dad mess up with the crime scene? That always seemed strange to me.

When I heard the news, I was hoping that they'd be discussing it on Nancy Grace, but when I tuned in, that dumb Glenn Beck guy was on insteaad. :rolleyes:

• Members

I watched Cnn a little last night, it said DNA tests were done on John and Patsy three years ago that exonerated them as JonBenet's killers. And they showed a clip of the dad on Larry King telling him exactly what he did when he found her(taking the tape off her mouth and trying to untie her hands and then finally just holding her) and I have to say I would of done the same thing, crime scene be damned if that was my child.

Anyway....

Archived