Favorite Reality Show Moments

WTGH

• Members

Put 'em (and clip them) here!

MINE

-America's Next Top Model: Shandi confesses to her boyfriend back home she slept with a European model.

-The Amazing Race: Family Edition: One of the Linz boys calls one of the Weaver girls "Thunder Thighs"

-Big Brother: All Stars: Chicken George falls on his ass during the first HoH competition.

-The Amazing Race: Jonathan verbally rapes Victoria since she can't get her ass to the Philiminator fast enough.

-The Amazing Race: While riding the crowded trains in India Jon scares Kelly to death by grabbing her ass. Also, every time Kelly imitated Millie Mole and Chuck the werewolf. :lol:

-TAR: Charla pretends she is going to a doctors appoint to get plane tickets.

Charla chows down an ostrich egg in Africa and is later eliminated... :(

-ANTM: The final runway showdown between Kahlen and Naima. That [!@#$%^&*] was FIERCE!

-Survivor: The Australian Outback: Kimmy pisses off her whole tribe by refusing to let them kill the chicken.

-Survivor: Panama: After Rupert is voted off, Sandra throws away the fish he caught and GETS away with it!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, I am going to miss so many good ones I know it.

Well my #1 I know for sure.

#1 - BIG BROTHER - Janelle wins HOH runs through yard screaming "Give me that key, !@#$%^&*]!" points finger in Jenny's face, says "[!@#$%^&*] YOU", gives her the finger, and screams "PACK YOUR BAGS, JENNY!!!!" OH, and on Live Television.

Honorable mentions:

- Survivor: Sue Hawk's speech in final tribal council

- Real World: Danny and Melissa's fight in Miami

- Real World: Flora and Sarah crash Mike and Melissa's shower threesome.

- Big Brother: Janelle nominating Jennifer and Maggie and saying BYEBYE, !@#$%^&*]ES!

- Survivor: Sue Hawk being traumatized by Richard on All-Stars.

- Simple Life - Paris and Nicole work at Sonic Burger

- TAR - Anything with Charla

- TAR - When Zach and Flo won

- Fear Factor - Everytime Ali Sweeney kicked someone's ass. And when she had to eat a worm to get put back on the show.

- The Mole - Every time the winner and the Mole were revealed on all three finale's.

- Pardise Hotel - When the former guests returned and sent Dave and Charla into a tizzy.

- Big Brother - Janelle calls Jennifer a clown, calls Beau a [!@#$%^&*] whore, and gets into a shoving match with Beau.

- Big Brother - Eric gets violent with Michael and throws a chair in the backyward.

• Members

I agree with many of them already listed. Used to the ones with Janelle last year were some of my faves, but as already stated on another thread - this year has ruined me for Janelle and all are off.

From The Amazing Race, one of my favorites was the showdown with the black couple and Amber and Rob. I loved seeing Amber and Rob get beat.

On that same season, the night that the black lady cut her hair to stay in the game. That was great.

I love the Sue Hawk final tyrade on Survivor one.

And I loved the Survivor that started out with Bobby Jon and Steph coming back, and the trek through the jungle. One of the hardest Survivors ever starting off - I think anyway.

Loved the Survivor where the people were surprised on the boat with the fact that they would not get to take any clothes with them. They had to swim to the Island in what they had on. Rupert was on that year. It was a really good start too. Love when they start them off a little different like that and with a little more challenge.

And I loved the Fear Factor where they did the strip tease one. And all the contestants did it which seem to surprise everyone.

And one of my all time favorite BB moments was when Jase was backdoored - engineered by Nikomis.

There are lots of eye candy moments too that stick out. Any of the scenes with Reichen and Chip on Amazing Race for one. And those could go on and on.

• Members

Survivor

-Sue Hawk's speech

-Mama Kim in Africa bathing in Elephant poop

-Tammy calls Zoe a !@#$%^&*] in Marquesas.

-Rob M calls Zoe out "You paused and you lied"

-Ted & Ghandia's "Grindigate" in Survivor: Thailand

-Heidi, Jenna & Shawna's "Pretty Girl" alliance in Survivor Amazon

-Jenna & Heidi get naked for chocolate.

-Rupert backstabbed in Pearl Islands.

-Jon Dalton's "My grandma is dead"

-Scout doing any challenges in Survivor: Vanuatu

-Ulong loses every immunity challenge in Survivor: Palau

-Caryn calls Tom & Ian out at Tribal Council in Palau.

-Judd & Margaret's fight at TC on Survivor: Guatemala

-Cirie is scared of leaves.

Big Brother

-George's wife gets the whole town to evict Brittany in BB1.

-Monica goes nuts in BB2 telling everyone "IT'S AWN"

-Booger proposes to Krista on the BB2 Finale.

-Justin puts a knife to Krista's throat.

-Marcellas wins veto and doesn't take himself off the block and is evicted. Julie slaps Marcellas with her cue card.

-Janelle's "Rachel, you're so beautiful. Maggie, you're such a !@#$%^&*]"

-Ivette's retarted final words to Rachel. Never realizing Rachel is on the jury and pissing her off is a bad idea.

Apprentice

-Anything with Omarosa.

-Anything with the Fembot vs Ivana war.

America's Next Top Model:

-Random bar girl pours beer on Tiffaweave's weave. "!@#$%^&*] POURED BEER ON MAH WEEVE"

• Members

Sue Hawk's Survivor 1 speech

Shannon cleans the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush on BB2

Autumn: "I asked Shannon about working out and eating healthy ..." Shannon: "I put a bag of chips on her bed, I thought she was hungry." - BB2 :lol:

Amy returns to the house - BB3

Jason evicts Marcellas - BB3

Janelle wins HOH, Jenny throws the key across the lawn and flips her off - BB6

Bye Bye !@#$%^&*]es - BB6

Trump asks Randall if he should also hire Rebecca for the other project, he says no - Apprentice.

Biggest Reality-Show WTF:

Sue walks out of Survivor All Stars in hysterics (sexual mollestation in her past I wonder?)

Archived