Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

That's what I thought when I saw her. It's either due to steroid medication that causes a distinct moon face or it's weight gain, which it also certainly could be as she's clearly gained weight and seems to have had the propensity to gain weight in her face.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Found this page on steroids, and some of the symptoms describe Mitzi Kapture's appearance to a T. Here are a couple:

# Redistribution of body fat: moon face, buffalo hump and truncal obesity. (Her middle also looked fuller.)

# Salt retention: leg swelling, raised blood pressure, weight increase

I really hope, as odd as it sounds, that this is just mid-life weight gain and time caught up with her (she is 48 per the IMDB) and not something more serious.

Like many here, I thought the "Now" photo was not even her and it was tagged wrong. Then I saw more photos at Getty images and was just shocked.

• Members

He's on once a month, so it doesn't really matter.

Meanwhile, you could bounce a quarter off Josh Taylor's (Roman) forehead.

And I'm convinced the men of DAYS over 50 all go to the same hair colorer. From Thaao Penghlis to Drake Hogestyn to Josh Taylor to dare I say the eternally-hot-but-slowly-but-surely-aging Peter Reckell.... they all get the same damn Clairol hair coloring kit? Okay, I take Peter back, his shade is much darker and he includes it in his goatee. But Peter Reckell ages like fine wine so he's good for another 5 years. When that 60-year mark hits, though, watch out... :(

• Members

I think you're very likely correct. She's changed her nose somehow and it doesn't look great. She never should have touched it! The cheeks may simply be overfilled Restylane, hopefully it's just a part of how she's aging, I hate the chipmunk look.

Honestly, it would not surprise me if she's had an S Lift (short scar facelift) as her face is looking really taught.

The Princess Royal looks great and without a single stitch or injection. She's ballsy and a hard worker.

What I love about Joan is that she's never afraid to send herself up. Viva la diva!

Archived