Days: Another Wedding

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It could be J&J but I am thinking Austin and Sami wedding interuptus. Peck sounded like he was poking fun at the fact that it isn't going to happen so he was jokingly telling us it will.

I love Sami getting exposed at weddings even though I would have liked something new. They always end up being ratings winning weeks though when her weddings go bust so whatever works. All I know is if it is a Sami wedding interuptus it will be a SOD cover that week=it always seems to be :lol: .

• Members

I originally thought it was Jack and Jenn. I imagine they could renew their vows and run off into the sunset... meaning leave the show permanently. I wouldn't mind that sort of a departure from the show, especially after so many years of work. This is very possible if Jack is set to stay with the show. I can't remember if he is?!?!

• Members

I dunno. It wasn't Reilly who did the excellent Vegas wedding, was it? That was the switch to Cwickly/Brash. Man it'd be great to see something like that again.

I think we're in a little lull before homey the newguy gets going full-tilt.

• Members

So Sami and EJ having the same conversation day after day isn't "that slow"?

I guess one way the slow pace can be explained is that they are stretching things out until Beth Millstein's writing starts airing.......It getting to feel like slow torture with the storylines lately..... :mellow:

• Members

Oh, I totally agree that Sami and EJ convo was pathetically slow. Just looking on at them come onscreen was enough to put me to sleep. But, I was speaking in general. Overall, the storylines are mover at a quicker pace, IMO. For instance, I'm finding the Shelle and Shimi stuff to be moving pretty fast.

• Members

The force feeding of EJ/Sami is boring and obnoxious. EJ is so out of place in the story being as right now the story is about Austin and Sami resolving their lives. He has no place in it since he isn't a rival suitor, more like the angel/devil on her shoulder conscience fantasies. He needs a few scenes at least that make him viable character with his own story ... which to us is why he is in Salem.

Archived