Days: Another Wedding

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It always seems like whenever the show drags or gets boring they bring out a Sami wedding comeuppance. I love it.

As for Sami/EJ, let's remember people this is a transition phase which will be over in like a little over a week. EJ is not her conscience-he wants her bad and knows if she tells Austin everything he will leave her and leave Sami open to him. That is why he has been so good to her lately with all the notes and stuff-he wants her and when she does go down he would've stayed by her through everything and that will bring her closer to him. It makes sense and works for me since I think Sami needs to be moved away from Austin/Carrie/Lucas for awhile so she can mature and grow up otherwise the cycle will just continue. I never liked Brandon but I always liked the way he treated her since he just seemed to "get" her, just like EJ. EJ is practically a clone of Brandon in this instance and that is way I like it. Sami needs a new man-someone she has not screwed around with or decieved...yet. I hope Hogan continues to move Sami away from Carrie/Austin/Lucas because I think it could benefit her. I don't want her completely isolated from them but I don't want her in relation with Austin and Lucas and screwing Carrie over again. Moving Sami away from them is refreshing. I know they will probably go back to LUMI at some point but I hope not right away. Sami needs to evolve first and I am thinking Hogan will do it.

Archived