Days: Another Wedding

• Members

"Another wedding coming up in Salem!! Hey, awesome! This is really going to happen! No really, It's going to happen. If you don't believe me just watch and see, I dare ya. By the way Austin Reed is a man-whore." says Austin Peck (Austin Reed)

So who will get married???

Jack & Jennifer ??

Austin & Carrie of Austin & Sami??

Or who ??

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Austin and Sami are getting married, because they are the only one that are engaged at the moment.

I am kinda happy cause I am tired of seeing Sami dump at the alter. But then this means that this nonsense is about to be drag out a little longer. Carrie/Lucas are married and now Austin/Sami, great. :rolleyes:

My next guess would be Jack and Jenn but there really haven't been any build up to that, plus for them to get married Jenn will have to get a divore from Billy.

• Members

I would hope it would be Belle and Shawn, but I don't see that happening quite yet. I'm pretty sure it will be Austin and Sami. It's about time she walks down the aisle and comes out with a happy ending ... not a happy ending for long, though :P . It will be Sami and Austin because despite the fact that Austin and Carrie are getting closer, everyone keeps advising Carrie to give her marriage to Lucas a chance, therefore, she won't stand in the way of Austin and Sami being together. ... BUT, I sure do hope she does :lol:

• Members

Actually Jenn doesn't have to divorce Frankie because she is still married to Jack. If someone returns from the dead it makes their spouses current "marriage" invalid. Same thing happened with Bo and Billie back in 94.

Sami needs a real wedding, so I think if it has to drag out the story further, which I think is OK since it is finally interesting, then so be it. Otherwise I guess it is J&J and their happy ending.

• Members

I wonder if the gloved hand will actually be the one this time to ruin another one of Sami's weddings.

You would think after four failed big weddings, Sami would consider going to some hicktown and elope, just she and the doomed husband-to-be. :lol:

• Members

I hope it's Jack/Jen - what a great way to farewell the characters and give us long suffering J&J fans at least something to smile about. :DB)

And, the actor who played Verne(Jack's longtime buddy) is returning to tape in August, so maybe it will be a J&J renewal of vows. :D

Archived