Y&R Phyllis Paternity Spoiler

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought I had the jump on the spoiler, turns out it started getting posted to the Internet on the 15th! :lol: Oh well. Better late than never. I saw a lot of other people on other boards saying they think this might just be an intentionally misleading spoiler because Y&R wouldn't let something like this leak. :mellow: I guess we really won't know until it airs.

Anyway, picked up my new siggy one of the other boards and couldn't stop laughing.

• Members

Dru, I love your banner...Jack's look is priceless....

I was hoping Jack would be the father, then maybe his butt can stop messing with Victor...now if that was Victor doing that to John Abbott, Jack would be reading him the riot act; but Jack is getting his kicks out of taking advantage of Victor.

• Members

Talk about predictable - YAWN!!!! <_< I hope they aren't planning to make Sharon preg from Brad bc that would be COMPLETE overkill! I'm hoping that means she finds out Brad is really George :P

As far as I'm concerned the only interesting thing happening right now is Brad's investigation...nothing at all interesting about infedelity. :angry:

• Members

Yawn. I knew Y&R would go the boring and predictable route. The destruction of Phyllis continues.

That is the one thing that makes me giddy about this. They aren't even doing anything orginal for Nick and Phyllis. Their baby is going to be the new Cassie.

• Members

I feel ya Erica, I feel ya.

And what's the point of Nick and Sharon fighting for their marriage at this point. This story is getting to be beyond ridiculous and every single character is completely UNROOTABLE.

• Members

crc, on this issue with Nick/Phyllis we AGREE! IMO, this is all some BULLSHIT. If this is the boring route they were going to take when making Nick the dad, they should have made the baby Jack's. WTF? I'm [!@#$%^&*] PISSED!! :angry:

Jack tells Sharon that Nick is SELFISH for taking the results and keeping everybody in limbo.

Jack calls Phyllis to ask her to re-schedule the DNA test. He wants to know that he’s ‘NOT the father’.

Nick walks into Phyllis’ office and tells her there is no need for Jack to take a DNA test. Nick tells Phyllis ‘I’m the father. The baby is MINE.’

Nick suggests to Phyllis that they should leave the office to go somewhere else to talk. Brad sees them going into the elevator together, then calls Sharon.

Sharon is upset that Nick went to Phyllis w/the news first and assumes he wants to be w/her instead.

Nick tells Phyllis that this is the toughest decision he’ll ever have to make. He tells her he loves her and their baby. But, he’s obligated to his wife and son.

Phyllis tells Nick that she doesn’t want him involved, she’ll raise the child on her own.

Nick tells Sharon that he's staying and that he wants to be a husband to her and father to Noah.

Phyllis tells Jack that it's Nick's baby. Jack tells her that he wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now.

• Members

Now this I can root for. This is the REAL Phyllis. Hopefully, she sticks with this attitude. Screw NiClueless. I don't want them together but if he loves Phyllis and is just going through the motions with Sharon, why go back to that. Phyllis deserves better. Sharon deserves better. I need the REAL Victor to make an appearance and have a really good man to man with Nick.

Archived