Y&R Phyllis Paternity Spoiler

• Members

NICK is proven the father of Phyllis' baby and Sharon wonders if their marriage can survive. Nick assures her that it will. To do it for Cassie and Noah because the baby is their sibling. Also, the baby is a girl.

Tidbit - Sharon makes a startling discovery of her own.

But WTF does he mean their marriage can survive? He just stood up there last week and told everyone, including Phyllis that he loves HER. How much longer are they going to continue with this sham of a marriage? She wanted out herself only a few weeks ago.

PLEASE don't tell me Sharon is pregnant too and Brad could be the dad. I was thinking that a while ago, but she should have known by now if she was pregnant or not.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would be interesting if Brad was the father of Sharon's baby. When was the last time Nick and Sharon done the deed. I wish the baby was Jack's though, he discovers a break in the children department.

• Members

She slept with Brad the first week of June. The following week, she was gung ho on divorcing Nick until Brad told her he was committed to Victoria. After that, she dropped teh divorce and told Nick she was willing to try and told him to move back home and into the bedroom. Then came the BBQ at Brad & Victoria's house when Abby told Noah that his parents were probably lying about not getting divorced beause her mom adn dad told her the same thing and now her dad is married to Victoria. Noah ran his little bratty ass off and Sharon followed him and asked him if he wanted to talk. He didn't. They got home and Noah threw something, Nick made him pick it up and sent him to bed early. "But it's still light out!" Nick didn;t care. Then Noah went racing up the steps pissed. Sharon thanked him for taking care of things and explained what happened at the Carlton's with Abby. They both gave each other props for their parenting skills and kissed. Then they went up to the bedrom.

Now, they never actually showed them in bed together making love, but you knew that's what it meant. Because that's how I first got into my head that they could going down the "Who the baby daddy" road again, much too soon. I was watching and thinking, "Oh great, now SHE'LL end up pregnant and not know who the father is.

• Members

Ok, did some research. Here's the June 19th episode recap (just the parts concerning Nick and Sharon sleeping together). This is the day following them kissing and going to the bedroom together, which would put her sleeping with both men within a 2 week time frame (our time, so could be less GC time) :

At Nick and Sharon's home, she is having a flashback of kissing Nick and going upstairs. Nick comes downstairs.

Nick - You're up early.

Sharon - I wanted to do some things together before we leave for Noah's basketball camp.

Nick - He's lucky to have you for a mom...we're all lucky.

Sharon - Look Nick, about last night. I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I didn't plan on that happening.

Nick - Do you think I did?

Sharon - I don't know.

Nick - Last night was spontaneous...did you hate it?

Sharon - No, I just…

Nick - We can't pretend to be a happily married couple for our son's sake. It won't work. Last night was real for me.

Sharon - Things between us aren't resolved yet.

Nick - It's a start.

Sharon - I know - but I'm afraid.

Nick - I know you are but it's my job to make your fears go away - and I will.

AT Newman Enterprises, Brad runs into Sharon in break room and remarks that she looks happy.

Sharon - Maybe it's this green tea.

Brad - It's more than that.

Sharon - Well, it's none of your beeswax.

Brad laughs - I won't ask.

Sharon - Please tell Vikki we enjoyed yesterday.

Brad - It was fun. I'm impressed with you and Nick - somebody is making an effort.

Sharon - We both are.

Brad - I'm glad.

Sharon - It's a start.

Brad - Hopefully more.

Sharon - It's making a big difference for Noah - that's what I want most.

• Members

It would serve both Sharon and Brad both right for Sharon to be preggers and can't figure out who her baby daddy will be :lol:

I want Victoria to grow a backbone and a mighty strong fist for when she learns that Brad was doing the nasty with her sister-in-law, weeks after their wedding.

Nick is truly on his way to being just like his father..If Sharon does wind up pregnant and it turns out to be Nick's not Brad "I Rolled a Man Over for His Identity" Carlton, I'll seriously crack up, because Nick would truly be walking in his father's shoes.

Archived