Y&R Spoilers for the next two weeks

• Members

While at NVP together, Jack and Phyllis square off.

Jack's anguish over the redhead's betrayal is eased a bit this coming week. Carmen accuses Jack of using her to make Phyllis jealous. Jack admits that was true at first but now he genuinely likes her. He pulls her into a kiss, one thing leads to another....

Jack & Carmen have sex.

Nikki discovers Victor's betrayal - he's sold his shares in NVP to Jack.

Jack shafts Phyllis.

Colleen digs into J.T.'s files then later decides to aid J.T. in his investigation of her father.

Jill tries Internet dating and is surprised to find she's been matched up with Will Bardwell.

After a fight with Daniel, Lily turns to Neil.

I can't believe they have Carmen and Jack screwing. WTF? Neil just gets sloppy seconds all the way around. I swear. <_< Of course looks like Jack is also screwing Phyllis...out of NVP. :angry:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Forget Jack and Carmen....WTF is up with Victor selling his shares of NVP to Jack? That was a dumb move...I hope he didn't do all this while he's unstable.........I also hope that Jack didn't purposely take advantage of Victor's condition and talk him into selling his shares.

I figured that Colleen would help J.T. dig up the dirt on dear ole dad...It doesn't surprise me at all; she's a nosey one and she's doing it to keep herself attached at the hip with J.T.

• Members

That's what I'm saying. They are wasting NO time having them hit the sheets. WTF? I guess I need to retract my earlier statement today about Carmen being intelligent and knowing Jack was just trying to use her to make Phyllis jealous. :rolleyes: According to the spoiler, she DOES tell him those exact words and still screws him. WTF? Just last month, she blew into town and helped shuffle him out of Jabot and Chancellor Industries and just like that, it's wham-bam? <_< Y&R could have come better than this. Jeez.

• Members

Jack deserves a revenge fuk before he and Phyllis can get back together. The other woman would have to be younger and prettier than Phyllis to make it revenge sex. Would you guys have chosen Gloria instead? It just wouldn't cut the mustard IMHO!

Carmen is bound to feel used and betrayed and Neil will sympathize with that. I think we're going towards a summer triangle involving the Winters. It will be nice to see one that doesn't pit two sisters against eachother.

• Members

I wouldn't have chosen anyone because the sex is just unnecessary, IMO. Especially since it's going nowhere. Thing is, it's just so random and all of a sudden. And how much revenge is it when Phyllis doesn't want Jack anyway? His revenge is going to be NVP. I knew that as soon as Victor hired him to take his place overseeing it. That will be like a 1,000 deaths to Phyllis. More painful than him nailing Carmen since she was done with Jack and still wants Nick. The NVP deal was enough. It's like they didn't know what else to write, so let's just toss these two into to bed right quick. WTF?

If they're ready to toss her under someone, let it be JT or Kevin, or someone along that age group. I am so sick of Jack tagging every pair of new panties that comes to town.

• Members

I'm really not looking forward to this Jill/Will/Ashley triangle. Will Bardwell is a boring character that I could care less about. The only thing to look forward to out of this would be the Jill vs Ashley angle.

Paul and Ashley might not have been too exciting, but I think they were more interesting and had more chemistry than Will and Ashley. I'm also kinda ticked because the show had me thinking that Paul would introduce Ash to his mama Mary after that dinner party with the Baldwins.

Eww at Neil getting sloppy seconds. LOL! Sad but true.

Carmen really should be involved with JT and Kevin. Not because she's too young, but I can see more chemistry there and they need to start writing JT and Kevin more there age instead of hanging around the teens all the time.

• Members

Wouldn't have been a hoot to see Mary's reaction to the sperm stealer?

I like Will though. But I really think the show missed an opportunity to explore a relationship with Ashley and Paul.

Speaking of Will, does he seem like the type to do online dating?

• Members

The Jill and Assley angle is what should (note that I'm saying SHOULD) :lol: make this interesting. Anything that keeps Assley away from Victor makes me happy. Anything that has the potential to bring back the #1 bad !@#$%^&*] Jill makes me happy. Will could be more interesting if they'd write ol Gary Ewing up a REAL storyline. Kinda makes you wonder how interested he is in Ashley if he's resorted to finding someone in an online dating service.

You know Paul wasn't introducing her to Mary. Nobody is good enough for mama's boy Paul except Lynn Bassett Hound. :lol:

• Members

Couldn't have said it any better. I seriously don't care about Will partly due to Gary Ewing since I'm extremely indifferent about Ted Shackleforthandbackwords.

But Jill and internet dating!? I hope this will get as hilariously and campy as it sounds. LOL! Finally, a storylone for my girl. Bring it on Jess!

• Members

"After a fight with Daniel, Lily turns to Neil."

Then Neil, realizing she's not really his daughter, begins to see her in a different light. But he loves her, and decides to show her... sexually. From there, they begin an incestuous former father/former daughter love affair! I can see it coming already.

Archived