Y&R Spoilers for the next two weeks

• Members

:blink: This isn't Guiding Light, ya know. :lol:

I know your joking, but just in case anyone gets any ideas...lets not forget they're now uncle Neil and niece Lily.

LOL @ Dru's Assley. I call her the SpermPig, at least when she annoys me. I've stolen so many nicknames from SlkyCaramel's hilarious posts. Too bad she doesn't watch Y&R anymore.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm, well Carmen and Jack...don't like it, but whatever.

But as for Neil getting sloppy seconds...hell almost everyone in town gets sloppy seconds (not that I consider Carmen sloppy seconds, I don't see the big deal).

Lily running to Neil, it's all good for me...because the closer they get (as daughter and father) the closer she will be to him when Carmen comes around...and let's just say Carmen will have her hands full with Dru Jr. until Dru comes back.

• Members

And in July........

Victor signs over control of Newman Enterprises........to his grandson Noah. Since Noah doesn't even know how to do fractions yet, Lily and Daniel will be Co-CEOs of NE until he can. :D

• Members

But it took them 7 years and TPTB tried their best to keep that angle of their relationship under the carpet. On B&B it was more a Brotha with Sista act and it was actually not that bad. At least the ramifactions were good but the strecthing of the ickyness was a bit too much.

:lol:

Archived