Y&R: The Drucilla Winters/Victoria Rowell Love Fest

Adam

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is simply no other on daytime like Victoria Rowell. You give her one word, and she'll still the ENTIRE scene. She makes her character UNIQUE, with faults and all.

I worship at the altar of the GREAT VR!

• Members

Dru is as fierce as fierce comes. I rank her among the very best in all of daytime (THE most underrated) and Michelle Stafford is her only rival on Y&R. They know their characters so well and never have a bad day.

• 8 months later...
  • Members
I am sick to death that she quit the show. She was my shining star of daytime television. I hate that we lost an actress (Davetta Sherwood) that FINALLY had me liking the character of Lily and now Victoria Rowell is leaving too. :angry: I'm back to hating Lily and now I cant even say, "Well, at least I still have Dru." <_<

• Members

Love her. Never really thought about it, just knew that I'd sit up and take notice and remove my finger off the FF button whenever she graced my screen. Now that she's going, I realize how much I relied on her to fully complete my Y&R-watching experience. I'm no fangurl who will drop a soap just because one person leaves -- I love ensemble casts above everything else -- but with this goddess, I am seriously wondering: how Y&R is going to be without her. Lifeless? Grey? Bland? Empty? All of the above.

And, aside from Ji Min & Ashley, I always wondered -- Dru & Jack? LOL, think about how royally PISSED Phyllis would have been.

• Members

Okay Victoria Rowell is amazing. And Drucilla always has the funniest lines and scenes. Two of my favorites...

DRU (to Neil): Everytime I turn around it's Yolanda-this or Yolanda-that. She's gettin' on my last nerve! (looks behind her) Oh, Yolanda!

DRU (to Carmen): We need to talk.

CARMEN: Is this about project veta (or something like that)?

DRU: No, this is about project stay away from my husband. :lol:

Archived