-- Enjoyable episode, and the Banneker homecoming was a good reason to get a lot of the cast together, which is always great to see.
-- Nice new dining room set. Should be a lot of ways to use it in the future.
-- Tyrell looks a lot more grown up in just a short time...filled out a bit, mustache. He looks good. I'm not sure dating a Bellaclaire works since we're not going to see any o it.
-- They really wrote Tyrell as trying to sneak off with his gf to a bedroom at his grands' house? Just not crazy about that writing decision.
-- How in the hell long was Vanessa sitting at that country club table? Deanna was with her, then went to the Duprees, and then went back to the club. Awkward.
-- And if Vanessa is in such bad shape that she can't go to homecoming, why is she sitting all day in a country club?
-- I am getting tired of all these people making threats that go nowhere. Joey, Bill, and Vernon all acted high-and-mighty, making dark threats aimed at other people. It's all going nowhere.
-- I was surprised they made Banneker 175 years old. I checked, and that makes it 15 years older than Howard University.
-- Big props to the show for pulling off something that clearly took a lot of time, effort, and work. That includes the breakdown writer.
By
ranger1rg ·
Create an account or sign in to comment