Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Weekdays at 2:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT on ABC. Check Local Listings.
Stream Live and On Demand on Hulu

GH: September 2026 Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

  • Member

Seems like they are chem testing Michael and Jordan.

  • Replies 305
  • Views 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • carolineg
    carolineg

    Lol! The best moment of today is when Val took Charlotte's phone, forbid her to see Danny and she said she'd still see Danny in school, but he said not anymore. Fingers crossed for boarding school! Bl

  • titan1978
    titan1978

    I am not trying to have all these fabulous women lose their jobs. But they have powerhouses like Watros and Maura on contract, and they use them but not well or consistently. Of the older women Anna i

  • carolineg
    carolineg

    I totally forgot about Serena. It was definitely like Frank thought you fans want legacy kids on the show? I'll go through old Lulu casting auditions and hire one for you guys, but there will be no

Posted Images

  • Member
34 minutes ago, glfaninnyc said:

Seems like they are chem testing Michael and Jordan.

I saw a little spark between them today. I’ve also enjoyed Drew being back in her orbit as well as they had chemistry too before he went all evil.

  • Member

For once Sonny is innocent but I’d still be happy with him getting some consequences for once since killing a Federal agent means zero on this show.

  • Member
45 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I saw a little spark between them today. I’ve also enjoyed Drew being back in her orbit as well as they had chemistry too before he went all evil.

I saw it too and I actually think Rory and Jordan have some chem.

I still actively dislike the sister though.

  • Member
3 hours ago, carolineg said:

I still actively dislike the sister though.

Monet Mitchell is an ambulance chaser. She's all of a sudden EVERYWHERE and around every corner. It's insane. You'd think she was a lead on this show with all the airtime she's getting. And yeah, I dislike her, too.

-- I'm rolling my eyes at the entire police force in Port Charles as well as the ADA being front line on the "Who beat up Sidwell?" case. Seriously? It's nuts.

-- I thought Maurice Benard struggled mightily in that final scene with Rick Hearst. I felt uncomfortable and anxious for him.

  • Member
5 hours ago, glfaninnyc said:

Seems like they are chem testing Michael and Jordan.

4 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I saw a little spark between them today. I’ve also enjoyed Drew being back in her orbit as well as they had chemistry too before he went all evil.

3 hours ago, carolineg said:

I saw it too and I actually think Rory and Jordan have some chem.

I still actively dislike the sister though.

Michael/Jordan as a ship name would have been so fitting in the '90s.

I wonder if they have any plans for Serena and Michael. I have no idea what they are doing.

If they don't want to actively pair Michael this would be a good time to let him sleep around, but in these chaste days that's unlikely. I imagine you'd see fans insisting this is ruining him and he's smarter than this (I see Ava fans say this almost any time she has a storyline - at this point the show should just have her playing cards for a full episode [I'd take that over some of the stories at present]).

  • Member
1 hour ago, ranger1rg said:

Monet Mitchell is an ambulance chaser. She's all of a sudden EVERYWHERE and around every corner. It's insane. You'd think she was a lead on this show with all the airtime she's getting. And yeah, I dislike her, too.

-- I'm rolling my eyes at the entire police force in Port Charles as well as the ADA being front line on the "Who beat up Sidwell?" case. Seriously? It's nuts.

-- I thought Maurice Benard struggled mightily in that final scene with Rick Hearst. I felt uncomfortable and anxious for him.

I find it more annoying or flakey on the writers for being, welp, everyone has a conflict of interest here in the Sidwell case, so I guess no one will get answers. Except Monet because she's clearly in charge lol.

MB seemed regular to me? Or at least post-2005 Mo where you know he has index cards with his lines written down next to him because he's tired. It's sad because you can see the veteran actors almost trying to feed him his lines or trying to react to the script when there's clearly mumbling/missed cue issues.

Side note-sorry for the two posts in a row. I swear they used to merge together.

Edited by carolineg

  • Member

You know I have minimal tolerance for Jordan let alone TH's CyberJordan, but I do think she and Rory have chemistry. I wouldn't mind their having a fling for a bit to pass some time, though I would eventually dispose of the character.

24 minutes ago, carolineg said:

I totally forgot about Serena. It was definitely like Frank thought you fans want legacy kids on the show? I'll go through old Lulu casting auditions and hire one for you guys, but there will be no plan, no update on what Serena's been up to for 2 decades, and she'll only be in high heels and bikinis. What else do you people want?

That is exactly how it feels. He really doesn't seem to care.

  • Member
2 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

ort Charles as well as the ADA being front line on the "Who beat up Sidwell?" case. Seriously? It's nuts

It has shades of Cyrus finding Jesus, and mean mean mean old Sonny hurting him and shocking the whole town. Who would care? At least that round had Valentin/Ava messing with Sonny’s meds.

  • Member

Sidwell was this big bad criminal terrorizing the town for over a year. Why would anyone give half a damn that he was attacked and might die. The priorities in this town are all backwards.

  • Member
3 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Sidwell was this big bad criminal terrorizing the town for over a year. Why would anyone give half a damn that he was attacked and might die. The priorities in this town are all backwards.

I am surprised Curtis ratted out Sonny so quickly lol.

The show is really trying to make this a bigger conflict than it should be. Am I really supposed to care that the ADA is sad Sonny potentially lied to her? That Sidwell might die? That Jordan's sister is trying to be Curtis's lawyer? All of this is boring to me. You know when the most interesting part of the show was Michael/Jordan it was not a great day.

It's also amusing that Ric consistently pops up at the hospital unannounced while Liz is working to ask her on dates. Does he hate using phones or something lol? Half the time Dante is there and Ric is jealous, but we won't get any movement in this story for 6 more months.

  • Member

It really is giving 'Sonny had Cyrus beat up!!' all over again lol. Who cares?! But I have said all along Sidwell is just the latest iteration of Cyrus, Shiloh, Victor et al.

1 hour ago, carolineg said:

Half the time Dante is there and Ric is jealous, but we won't get any movement in this story for 6 more months.

It's crazy to me that any fans of those characters consider this a storyline for those three. And I do enjoy Dante, Elizabeth and Ric as individuals and want better for them, but this isn't an active or exciting story. It's filler to satisfy the two contract players' guarantees while not having to write much for them.

  • Member
34 minutes ago, Vee said:

It's crazy to me that any fans of those characters consider this a storyline for those three. And I do enjoy Dante, Elizabeth and Ric as individuals and want better for them, but this isn't an active or exciting story. It's filler to satisfy the two contract players' guarantees while not having to write much for them.

It's not a story. As you said, the lack of action hurts so many stories on GH. Willow/Chase should have hooked up already. Michael needs a non-day player love interest. Sonny/DA and Jason/Britt had no movement for a year. I don't really care for Liz/Dante as a pairing, but do it or don't. Throw Lulu into the mix and at least attempt something. Sure, it might fail and we will all probably make fun of it. Yet it still will be something rather than teasing a story that is taking so long the audience has already lost interest.

Instead of wasting time on Sidwell and recurring characters you don't need, write something for your veteran contract players that you have to pay for. Meanwhile, GH keeps hiring people lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.