Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Weekdays at 2:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT on CBS.
Stream Live and On Demand on Paramount+

BTG: July 2026 Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

  • Member

Investigator Kat is back! I like it. Curious to see what Mona's up to next week per those previews.

  • Replies 550
  • Views 57.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I honestly don’t know why I’m still watching this soap. At this point it feels like a lost cause. The main reason I kept tuning in was Kat, but it’s becoming obvious that the writers have decided to p

  • BetterForgotten
    BetterForgotten

    This show knows how to lose steam and momentum quickly, so damn bizarre. When you’re on hiatus for a week, at least come back with an episode that’s more enticing.

  • Nothing to work with? His girlfriend was missing, nearly died, and then turned his proposal down flat. He was offended that she then wanted to "keep him" and buy a place for them and then seemed to be

Posted Images

  • Member

-- Randy telling Hayley that she should "consider the optics" is HILARIOUS when you think about the two of them meeting in public all the time at the town's biggest hotspot.

-- Randy left the booth at Uptown and slid right into a booth at Orphey Gene's. Don't quit your day job, bro.

-- I continue loving it that Kat is a better investigator than anyone on the police force.

-- The previews are all over the place. And Carlton is back? Jesus, either turn him into a psycho or end this double-man mess.

  • Member
7 hours ago, Rmodelboy said:

I thought for sure Hayley was gonna frame Dani somehow using those shades. I guess she still could ?

That would be an amazing twist.

  • Member
3 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

- Randy telling Hayley that she should "consider the optics" is HILARIOUS when you think about the two of them meeting in public all the time at the town's biggest hotspot.

They could have hung some prints on the brick wall set, added a booth/table and voila! an out of the way meeting place.

So convenient that every time Hayley/Randy meet up none of the other characters are there, despite the fact that we constantly see them there otherwise.

Maybe Hayley has tracking devices on the rest of the cast so she knows when it's safe to go there.

  • Member

7-28

Ugh. I so forgot about the messy CBS player. Friday set up some nice cliffhangers that I wanted to see. Especially Vanessa vs Heather. And it sounds like it was a good one.

I liked this episode as well. Highlights being Dani about to check a hoe aka SilkPress...something loooong overdue and we have all discussed for a year that Dani is that girl/sister that would do something like that. SilkPress dropping her purse on the table, too? lol. I really and truly love they are continuing the Kat/Deanna friendship as well. They were even matching in their scene together.

The episode had a lot going on in terms of stories if not plot movement. In fact, I was just mentioning in the GH thread earlier that one thing I have liked about this show (and B&B at least this year) is that when a reveal happens or some secret/news comes out, that it is allowed to filter and spread gradually. First to the people it would affect. And then the whole town. Very old school soap. And one of the stories this episode was Ted, Shanice, and the ILY. It still traveling through the town and cracked Silk Press Sheila's face. I liked that Nicole got to be the one to do it. Though SPS calling Shanice a placeholder also hit with me. And don't get me started with Noah's interview and SilkPress trying to pot stir trouble for Nicole/Kial and get info on Nicole. She really just can't help herself.

I loved the Dani/Nicole scenes of course. And I respect that Carlton got a mention. But I enjoyed Dani calling her out because it seems so clear that it's Nicole/Kial with Nicole even if she's not ready to say it aloud.

I'm annoyed that I missed out on a lot of ChelesaKat drama. But good on Naomi finding a way to get them talking again. Hopefully moving forward.

The jury is still out on Noah. But again, I continue to love Deanna. If I come around to him, it will be due to her.

Hehe. All right, Andre 'Dani woke up like that' Richardson! I see you! I continue to love we have this mystery on Andre. I can't wait to see how into his past we will go.

But I like how even within all of that, there was bits of dialogue or brief scenes touching on the wider stories going on. Deanna vs Joey. Andre's past of course. Naomi and her decision and her clashing with Dani.

Just full of possibilities. So good episode.

  • Member

Not me looking at the nice, refreshingly sane Kat/Deanna scenes where Deanna excuses herself for a moment and thinking 'Lord please don't let her go talk to her dead dad on the phone'. Sure enough!

  • Member

LOL. I really wish they had not gone that route with her because she's great as a spitfire who just wants justice for her dad.

Edited by Taoboi

  • Member
23 hours ago, Taoboi said:

LOL. I really wish they had not gone that route with her because she's great as a spitfire who just wants justice for her dad.

It’s annoying that she has to be crazy just because she rightfully wants justice for her murdered father.

  • Member
On 8/3/2026 at 3:35 PM, Antoyne said:

It’s annoying that she has to be crazy just because she rightfully wants justice for her murdered father.

Very. It is just an extra complication that was unnecessary (though in line with some of the DAYSism this show has given me from time to time...looking at you Hayley). It also feels like a way to get Joey off scot-free down the line...which honestly I wouldn't like. But I don't like how he is willing coming between a mother and her kids. Worse, I don't like the mother is letting him. But Deanna is in the wrong?

  • Member

Screenshot 2026-08-05 at 11.01.48 AM.png

Closed captioning was so shady to Anita today

  • Member

I don't view Deanna as being crazy, she's just grieving her father and knows deep in her heart that it wasn't an accident that took her father away. And there are times to this day that I'll still talk to my mom even though she passed away 10+ years ago (and the first months after she passed had me seeking solace in Pinot Grigio and flirting with men and I did talk to a pic of my mom on my phone).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.