Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
TracyLuv, thanks so much for posting detailed recaps of today's show, I really appreciate it! I just wish that Lulu and Tracy had some kind of a conversation where the word "thank you" was used somewhere in there. Lulu should be thanking Tracy for helping her dad take her mom and Tracy should thank Lulu for posting her bail.

• Members

Thanks TL for the recap...I don't have time to watch today...but glad to know what happened. I might sneak in a few minutes, but I have to go out tonight. Will be around late night I am sure.

She probably won't be on until Monday when they come to take her to the looney bin! I HATE EDWARD!!! He is a worse father than Alan or Luke combined!! You would think he would remember his remorse from when alan died about how he didn't spend time with his kids or take an interest in them. Tracy is all that old weasel has left! UGGGHHHH!

Edit...spoiler from wubs...(can't they spell her name right???)

Edit again

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012 anyone have a few minutes? I see a bunch of you online!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hilarious...didn't even notice that one! It did rhyme...they spell her name wrong all the time...I want to email them and tell them. Don't know why it annoys me!]

Good for you IlovetracyQ for writing them and telling them to stop deleting threads for our girl!!!

Edit---4:15 central..ms Q is in the breakroom!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Just checking in...I don't have that much time to go through and send emails, read and post in the thread, represent Tracy at HellaGood, etc...So, I've been slacking bere. :( I read a bit of the thread this morning and just now. Seems like I'm missing a whole lot of GOODNESS!!! :o Miss you all! In the breakroom with TracyLuv, if anyone wants to join...

EDIT: Nevermind. Not in the breakroom anymore.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I know I am early to post this but here are today's clips! Trudy at Hella Good posted them super early and she also edited the Q's and the teens together, so since I didn't want any of the teen stuff, I re-edited the clips to include just the Q's. When I get home tonight I will download and edit yesterdays clips, but for now here are today's:

Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RSGUJZU6

Credit goes to Trudy at Hella Good, edited by me!

• Members

That is SO what I'm talkin' about! Sorry I've been absent much lately in the evenings--work has been a beyotch--due to vacation/illness, we have been down to about 50% staff on our team since last Thursday. I come home, take a four hour nap, FF through GH, watch an episode of X-Files, then go back to sleep. That is my life this week.

Hopefully, things will lighten up--we're supposed to get the two girls who are out sick back no later than Monday.

On the TQ front, did anybody else notice how Alice has gone pro-Tracy? I mean, wow. Fey and I were like, *wibble* when she was defending Our Girl yesterday. Even Tracy looked stunned. :D AND PURTEEEE!

• Members

I definately noticed! He doesn't need to worry about anyone's approval anymore, hint hint *edward*. He doesn't have to impress anybody or worry about how what his opinion will effect his standing in anything, so he can say what he really feels. It's fantastic!!

Next, I love the stories, Deb. I haven't had a chance to comment at all, but they're great!

Picture-wise- that one was beauitful, but I'm partial to when she looked up at the cop out of the corner of her eyes. He looked like she was daring him but was stunning too. Did anyone notice that they didn't retape the beginning of the show yesterday? I guess you can't top perfection... or her look, so they kept it all

• Members

Finally got a chance to check in. Thanks for the recaps, I'm a day behind in my GH DVR watching. Love all the attention Tracy is getting.

Speculation: I hate to bring this up so early in TG's vacation, but I've been thinking: how is Luke going to be able to come back? If he shows up alone, or with Laura still catatonic, he will be arrested. The only way to avoid that would be if Laura is recovered and she won't press charges. Scott could still press charges of course, but Laura would probably let him know she remembers that he killed Ric to keep him from having Luke arrested. Maybe that's why GF is doing the Medifast spokesperson thing - to lose weight before she returns to GH?

So where does that leave Tracy? Maybe Scott & Tracy would team up to keep L&L apart after all. Anyway, I read an interview with Guza where he said that Scott will be amajor player this summer, so I figure we will have Logan turn out to be Scott's son, and Scott & Tracy involved in the budding L&L3 romance.

I just hope they humanize Scott more. Everyone is written like a stereotype on this show.