The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

That makes sense. I'm just happy that Alexis is going to be there and involved.

And thanks for the scans Hooked. I'm still not happy with Luke and how this entire storyline has played, but Luke and Tracy sure look cute in the wedding pics with their little matching haircuts and all. I'm hoping for a nice couple days for LuNacy.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Regardless of how they got there, I'm just going to enjoy it.

On a personal note, I just got a call from my husband and Feds want to transfer him potentially before the end of the fiscal year. That means I quite likely have three months to pack up our 12 years/friends/commitments in Toronto in order to move to Ottawa.

And for those of you in Texas and California, that's like moving to Alaska….. in March. I'm a little upset about all of this, even though I know moving the the Nation's Capital will be great for everyone eventually.

• Members

Has anyone heard anymore on the spoiler from a couple months ago about the Balkan having been crazy in love with one of the older women in Port Charles? The spoiler said think Tracy, Alexis, or Olivia. My theory is that Tracy had been involved with the Balkan either out of necessity or because she didn't know about his crimes. This could have been during the time she was banished. She became pregnant and was forced to give the baby to the Balkan because he threatened Ned or her family. This could have happened after she left town due to the Edward pills storyline. The baby, Aleksander, could have been the third pregnancy Tracy had. I remember reading that she told Lulu about her three pregnancies during Lulu's abortion storyline. I doubt this is going to be the case, but I think it would be a great opportunity for Tracy to get a meaty storyline.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

Ms.Q: Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

The banner toooo cute

Linnie: I think that you should get a job as a GH script writer! But I can only hold out for so long. Tracy hasn't been part of a meaty storyline for ages. *Fingers crossed* heres hoping anyway!!!!!!

Halee: Tee Hee matching Hair cuts LOVE IT

Hooked: BIG Thank You Hug for posting the scans

Yay only 4 more Days to Wedding Time!!!!!!

Dum Dum da Dum

Dum Dum da Dum

Dum Dum da daaa dum da daaa dum da da

Edited by TracyQartermaine

• Members

Hmm…. I haven't done anything for awhile, but I might be in the holiday giving mood. Why don't you guys give me ideas of what you'd like to see and I'll come up with something.

Thank you, that's very kind of you. biggrin.gif

Edited by remos

• Members

hehehe!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Lainey is clapping!

I want EXPLOSIVE!

This is a woman who connects mentally, physically and emotionally with her dream man. She never thought this was possible. And even if it was possible, she never thought he'd reciprocate. And he does.

The wedding night is a culmination of a long, frustrating journey that she never believed would end in her favor.. but it did. And that blows her mind. She can barely comprehend it.

Any of this make sense?

• Members

I have a few old Jane Elliot interviews from her various soaps - I would be happy to post them here but I wanted to ask first because I thought it would be rude to just throw things in and assume someone wants to read them cluttering up the board. If you're interested in any of them let me know and I will post a few.