Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some odd spoilers on SD tonight - someone's got a twisted imagination. One included Sonny offering to be a Sperm Doner to Claire to ensure Michael's release. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Anyway, then SI came on and dropped these:

* Ethan and Maya discuss Luke and Tracy's marriage

* Nicholas is the one who actually frees Luke and Tracy. He might get locked in the dungeon by Lucky but it doesn't last long. Nic returns to PC and promptly kicks Hells to the curb.

* Luke is moving in with Lucky for awhile (guess while he's working at getting Tracy back)

• Members

Thanks for your help! :) Somebody posted that scene up on YouTube. Pure comedy! I just don't understand how she managed to smuggle the dough and Dillon onto the other plane with the quickness. Then again, Luke did save the world from the Cassadines' and magic weather freezer device gadget thing...

Actually, that did help! I remembered Marco stayed on for a bit to be Jagger's manager, I just couldn't remember for how long. That seventh month gap was just what I needed. So, Merci. :)

As for the secret, maybe Luke read The Secret and he plans on visualizing them out of the dungeon... Seriously, I won't be a happy camper if the legality of their marriage is an issue. The only redeeming aspect would be the great material such a plot point would bring. Like you guys pointed out the mags did use "divorce" and Guza is still calling it a marriage. Guess we're just gonna have to wait and see, but at least they'll be trapped together for a few weeks. :wub:

• Members

I think they are trapped week of the 31 st and week of the 7th. I think from si spoilers nik releases them week of the 14th sand that is prob when the dr webber scenes happen and when Luke wants to remarry her but she is too pissed. I think the Luke moves in with lucky I'd the week of the 21st. Since the summer preview in sid was for four weeks and said to look for a romantic twist for Luke and Tracy, I thinkinking by week of the 28th something must happen to get them back together or maybe they go to get married on Vegas or something. I don't get why they can tape with Franco for 3 days and spread it out for two months why they can't do that with Tony?

• Members

Perhaps, but a watery, damp rat infested dungeon for days without proper clothing or food wouldn't help.

I hope they bring in the Toxic Balls damage to her lungs at some point to finally put an end to that story. But even if they don't bring that up, Luke already looks worried about her and she hasn't let him close enough to see if she's feverish yet.

As for dates, I think I saw that Lucky does his detective thing, hinted at being on the Cassidine Greek island on June 11th (can't find the reference now). The way every seems to be drawn out for LuNacy, I'm thinking 2 weeks until it's over is too soon... but we shall see.

And speaking of Spoilers - Luke is still being mentioned. I can't see TG giving up his vacation so either it's going to be really late this year or they HAVE pretaped. By now we would have seen an announcement of him leaving for his annual break.

• Members

yes, that is what I meant..maybe bacteria from the water and causes an infection...it has to be something that gets better pretty fast.

I think they are set free the week of the 14th toward the end of beginning of week of the 21st as those were the dates of spoilers dropped last night..either way...a few weeks is good!

Wonder when luke confesses the secret? Before or after the hallucination...wonder what she throws water on his face for?