The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Ditto on that Remos!

My favorite quote that I keep referring to lately is a chinese proverb that says

"If you don't change the direction you're headed, you'll end up where you're going."

I hope it works out for the best for you.

Funny--Have you started back to school yet?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bigger medianet pics...of Tracy/Ethan Tracy/lulu there are some of Rebecca/Ethan and Edward at the Q mansion as well.

Credit: Soapoperasource.com

gh-gallery-week-of-august-24.html#

Oops for some reason they are not showing up...

Here is the link...click on the bottom pic and scroll through to see them

http://www.soapoperasource.com/gh/gallery/gh-gallery-week-of-august-24.html

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

It totally figures our girl would be on the week I start college! <_<

In other news, I hate packing... a lot! My mother went kinda nuts and bought me a whole bunch of stuff (for someone who is sick, she sure can shop haha) which was really nice... but now I have no clue how to pack all of it. Ugh.

• Members

LOL.... I might not be recapping like I used to, but I do have this site up on my tabs and check is regularly so yes, someone is reading your posts, Hooked. I was the same way when you were away - often a conversation of one. I also think that my earlier theory that JE took her vacation early is spot on because this is usually the time she's absent from our screens and she's around with more substance. The stuff in July could easily have been pre-taped since there was so little. I also read (not sure if you brought it here or if it was still on SD) that one of the reasons the murder mystery didn't get as much focus is that Martha B had other scheduling issues that took away from that story, so it is likely that it was MB and not Guza who was ultimately responsible for no Andrea/Tracy interaction.

Regardless, the fall is quickly approaching and TG will be back on our screens soon which means regular Tracy again. I wouldn't be surprised at her involvement at the Carnival at all considering she after TG's Luke, is the vet most used. Perhaps that's not saying much in one way, but it says a lot in another. Tracy also has a more unconventional side, so I can see her struggling to contain her inner desire to be on a Ferris Wheel. As with all things we'll have to see, of course, but this is the first time in ages Tracy is actually in spoilers so I do believe our Summer Break is coming to an end.

Someone let me know if she's on today SVP. #3 has a Dentist appointment and I'm venturing outside for the first time since I broke my toe.

• Members

funniest line of the day (week? year?)

Diane: I charge double when I'm pulled out of bed. Triple if I'm not alone!

God, I love Diane... but not enough to watch for her. I barely watch now. I might pop back here more once Luke returns. I love JE, but she doesn't sizzle as much when she's not playing opposite TG. For example, when Rebecca was confessing the other day... JE was simply bubbling... but it didn't go over well because nobody was returning her energy/enthusiasm. Everyone else in that scene was a freaking wet blanket. Ugh. Blah. Oy.

lb

• Members

Was she on?

I think you're right, Lainey. JE sparkles best with TG and the rest just can't match. I wonder if that's the reason she re-signed for this current contract where she's never done that before - what a way to end a soap career with the person she's adored and wanted as an acting partner from the beginning.

Got outside for the first time today after breaking my toe and OWWW!!! I don't like this pain. I'll even take sharp breath-stealing pain over that long, sustained ache. I'm going out with a friend tonight for Martinis so hopefully that will mix nicely with my Advil. ;)

Nothing new on the personal front - it's going to be a year at least until I can properly file papers because our combined debt has to be dealt with (neither of us can dump that on the other), so Mike has asked for that year to prove he can be the husband I want/need. If he doesn't succeed than he'll be the first to sign on the line he says. I've got four good reasons to give him this opportunity, so with everything in my life it seems it's Hurry-up-and-wait.

• Members

It is hard to let go of years and years of marriage and investment and children, etc. I hope it works out the way it is meant to me and the way you will be the happiest. As in my own life--I am at least have comfort in knowing that this year will be better no matter what--on your way to a happier life with or without the husband!