The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thank god Tracy wasn't on for the Jason ass kissing today with the Qs. If she was and didn't give a classic snarky line about the sounds of angels singing---I would have turned in my TracyFF card!

Seems like monica and edward are in different clothes in the rest of medianet pics for this week. Wed. the 1st I think is when Michael comes to the Qs and there are those pics of him and Morgan driving, and then at the Qs. Michael is in a red shirt in one of them and other clothes in another. I don't think any Qs are on tomorrow from the list of what is supposed to happen...but I guess we'll see.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Recaps, Tuesday June 30th

No Tracy...

Busy day today.

Alexis tried to speak with Kristina, who would have nothing to do with it and slammed Lex for setting the bar high and not meeting it herself.

Carly then Jason told Sonny that Michael belongs with the Q's, while i-dot Sonny said "this is just to punish me" (yes Sonny.. the whole UNIVERSE is set to hurt you.. :huh: )

Michael mouthed off to Alexis about hurting Kristina, then turned around and told Sonny he was glad he and Carly owned their ish and worked through everything (seriously, it was so hilariously absurd... Michael is going to have a HUGE fall and it just proves to me that the writers do read what is posted on message boards because the fact that Sonny/Carly DON'T own their ish is constantly noted)

Spinelli explained to Maxie that he wanted "Courtly Love", but when Maxie found out that meant no sex she nixed that idea pronto.

Jax explained Michael's Q past to Olivia then tried to blackmail Claudia into pushing Sonny to let Michael go to the Q's. Claudia turned the tables and said if he told Sonny, she would tell Carly that HE knew - if it was the last thing she did.

Olivia and Johnny met up at the pool table at Jakes and went somewhere. :wub:

Patrick respected Robin's instincts about the murder and then tells Spin he and Robin should talk - they are the two most intelligent people he knows and if they are not sure, then perhaps Flub isn't responsible for Brianna's death.

Ethan tries to get Becks to return to Kelly's with him but she says no, so he turns up at Jakes, gets drunk and calls Lucky. Liz arrives instead and Ethan says she should always be suspicious of the ulterior motives of a long-lost relative.

Necca have sex in the gazebo.

• Members

For May...

1. Drew Garrett (Michael Corinthos) - 17 (--)

* Anthony Geary (Luke Spencer) - 17 (+8)

* Nathan Parsons (Ethan Lovett) - 17 (--)

* Ingo Rademacher (Jasper Jacks) - 17 (+4)

* Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake) - 17 (+7)

6. Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos) 16 (n/c)

* Steve Burton (Jason Morgan) - 16 (-3)

* Laura Wright (Carly Jacks) - 16 (-3)

9. Sarah Brown (Claudia Zacchara) - 15 (-2)

10. Jane Elliot (Tracy Quartermaine) - 14 (+6)

* Lisa LoCicero (Olivia Falconeri) - 14 (--)

YTD... (Jan-May)

1. Laura Wright (Carly Jacks) - 86 (+7)

2. Sarah Brown (Claudia Zacchara) - 85 (+10)

3. Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos) - 84 (-2)

4. Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake) - 83 (+18)

5. Steve Burton (Jason Morgan) - 81 (-15)

6. Kirsten Storms (Maxie Jones) - 79 (+24)

7. Bradford Anderson (Damien Spinelli) - 77 (+8)

8. Ingo Rademacher (Jasper Jacks) - 74 (+13)

9. Tyler Christopher (Nikolas Cassadine) - 73 (+11)

10. Julie Berman (Lulu Spencer) - 72 (-9)

11. Brandon Barash (Johnny Zacchara) - 69 (-14)

12. Kimberly McCullough (Robin Scorpio) - 67 (+3)

13. Natalia Livingston (Rebecca Shaw) - 66 (--) FIRST AIRED 01/15

14. Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Webber) - 61 (-21)

15. Kelly Monaco (Sam McCall) - 58 (-3)

16. Anthony Geary (Luke Spencer) - 52 (+17)

17. Nathan Parsons (Ethan Lovett) - 50 (--) FIRST AIRED 01/30/Contract as of 03/31

* Greg Vaughan (Lucky Spencer) - 50 (-14)

19. Jane Elliot (Tracy Quartermaine) - 47 (+12)

* Lisa Lo Cicero (Olivia Spencer) - 47 (--)

• Members

Well, no more ghost Alan....

Stuart Damon is joining ATWT

According to a BREAKING NEWS report at Soap Opera Digest, Stuart Damon (Alan Quartermaine, General Hospital) is heading to As the World Turns

. Fans were outraged when General Hospital killed off the long time actor during the Emmy-winning storyline of the Metro Court Hostage Crisis. Since Alan's onscreen death, Damon had popped in here and there as Alan's ghost. Really, he acted as his sister Tracy's (Jane Elliot) conscience.

This casting reunites Damon with former GH pals Jon Lindstrom (ex- Kevin Collins; now Craig Montgomery) and and Lynn Herring (ex-Lucy Coe; now Audrey Coleman). Stuart should first appear this September as a new character.

http://www.daytimeconfidential.com/2009/07/01/breaking-news-stuart-damn-to-as-the-world-turns

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/

• Members

Recaps, Wednesday July 1st

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Vets: Alexis, Edward, Monica, Tracy (picture day)

Ring Watch: still on

Appearance: same shirt

Other Stories: Sonny still yelling that he won't lose Michael to the mob; Ethan/Liz at Jakes where she tries to figure out what he's telling her; Rebecca turns down Nicholas for moving into Windamere; Liz and Ethan discuss Lucky and his issues with Luke; Alexis talks to Scrubs about the Brianna case; Claudia pushes CarJax buttons because of what Jax knows about Michael's shooting; Michael overhears Sonny telling Jason that he's got a special connection with Mikey and he's his favourite but Jason continue to say Michael shouldn't be in Sonny's house and deep down Sonny knows that; Spinelli quotes poetry to Maxie at Jakes after Coleman asks Maxie what would spice up the bar; Claudia tells Johnny that Jax also knows and how many have to know before it's not a secret anymore, Johnny said tough luck chickie and they just have to ride it out; Jax apologizes to Carly saying it feels like he's the reason Michael has to leave but Carly assures Jax that's not the case; Diane is there to support Alexis (great scene, Lainey)

Line of the Day: Alexis: You mean I just placed a highly publicised suspect under arrest by mistake? Okay, you just stay here I'm going to slit my wrists and don't' want to get blood all over you.

Sc. 1 - 6 - no Tracy

Sc. 7 - Jason brings Michael to the Q's. Edward walks out calling for Alice to tell him where his glasses are. Michael says they are in his pocket. Edward laughs and thanks him then calls Tracy and Monica, then leads Michael into the living room. Tracy storms in telling Edward he wouldn't have to yell if he would just install an intercom. Monica comes down the stairs wondering what's going on. In the living room Tracy sits on the sofa but Monica is surprised to see Michael and goes to hug him. Tracy says "oh goodie, another bundle on our doorstep". Edward and Monica glare at her and Edward tells her Michael is family now and she'd better treat him accordingly. Tracy says that is what she's doing. Monica continues the glare and tells Tracy to cool it or she's gone. Edward then starts in about all the technical stuff in Michael's room but Monica tells Edward to back off and let Michael get his bearings. They invite Jason to stay for dinner but he can't and leaves.

• Members

I can't tell you how happy it makes me that STuart is going to ATWT!!! That is the best FU to GH I can think of!!!! I hear he is ironically playing a Mafioso!!!! Way to go Stuart!!! I wish Jane would follow!

Have heard Tracy has NOTHING coming up other than this itty bitty michael arc and maybe a random lulu scene or two. That is it! I so wish she would get an offer from another soap and bounce on out of GH!!

• Members

We'll have to see. She wasn't needed in that scene yesterday but we got about 90 seconds of her. Knowledge that Helena has Luke starts end of July so it might pick up around then, and she also has about a month's vacation around August so she's not on anyway. Then it's September and TG is back. She doesn't need story to appear. Yes I would love for her to HAVE story but she is involved with two of the umbrellas.

Wonder if we will get any Andrea and Tracy...

• Members

Someone said that but I doubt it--she was supposed to have scenes with Andrea trying to get hospital records. The Michael/Q story lasts for like a week and there is no lulu story now this summer. I heard she does not have anything--and not from dish.

I hope things change...but I guess I am just preparing for yet another long, long no Tracy summer and even longer fall this time if Luke isn't back in PC til November.

I heard Stuart was back on ATWT for a month. I'm totally calling in for him!!!