Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow that was a very insightful and well thought out post. I appreciated reading it. I like your take. I have a feeling Tracy won't be on tomorrow or the rest of the week to see how that plays out, but tomorrow is the day that Ethan decks Lucky on the docks. There was a soapnext text that went out that said Ethan has a picture of old faces in his wallet (didn' we already know that).

• Members

Thanks for the compliment hookedongh. :-) I hope you're wrong and Tracy is on tomorrow. I love it when she and Luke are just honest and open with one another. Not just about their own relationship but about their real thoughts and feelings about various things: Parenthood, marriage, family, the mob, abortion, etc.. I enjoy them alot on a friendship level, not just a romantic level.

• Members

I agree with this and your previous assessment and still stand by my position that the Tracy/LuNacy hate yesterday was knee-jerk. None of them let their stellar selves show through, but they were painfully honest. I hope LuNacy's conversation continues today - the Haunted Star is where they have their most open conversations and yesterday didn't seem 'done' to me. We know the Lucky/Ethan tangle happens today, but as with most LuNacy stuff we never know in advance when it might happen. We'll see. I loved the humanity in all of it, and in the end you're right Keaton, Luke only lost his temper with Ethan not Tracy.

As for CH... yay for her. Does this mean no more Diane? that would be sad for us.

• Members

Recaps, Thursday March 12

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Luke,

Kisses: lots of kisses and nuzzling before they are interupted by Johnny

Appearance: same as yesterday

Other Stories: Robin has forgotten Emma but it working at Mercy; Lucky/Ethan fight broken up by Rebecca; CarSon about Michael; Spinelli's Angels and "Bosley" are on the case; Spin threatened into art theft (this is funny); JoLu deal with Ethan's flirting with Lulu; Robin finds Emma and feels horrid; CarJax loveydovey and agree to renew their vows; Spixie are reunited and Winnie makes the arrest; Nicholas watches Lucky/Rebecca; Sonny asks Robin to have another look at Michael's results without telling Patrick

Line of the Day: "Considering how much money Edward is putting into GH, if he wants a full frontal nude in the lobby let him do it" Robin to Nicholas

Sc. 1 - Luke tells Tracy he doesn't need her defending him. Annoyed she says no, he needs her when he needs her and the rest of the time she can go to hell. Luke says he and Lucky have been having this fight for years. He wishes Lucky didn't need his approval but for some reason he does. Luke sighs and says he wishes Lucky could just get on with his life.

Sc. 2 - no LuNacy

Sc. 3 - Luke says he's a man, not a kid, which means he's not my problem... not our problem. Tracy claps her hands in glee. Luke then comes around the bar and says she was pretty hot bearing her claws like that though, he likes that B*tch on Wheels. They get really cute and cuddly as they kiss. Luke starts working on her neck as Tracy says "down tiger, you've had three heart attacks and you know what's waiting in hell for you - so don't get too carried away and leave me yet". They continue snuggling when Johnny walks in and interupts them. Luke looks at him and says timing is everything Junior. Johnny says Lulu told him to meet them here. Lulu walks in and says good, you're all here - tell them. Tracy looks at Lulu and says OMG, you're pregnant and Luke spits his drink across the room. Lulu looks shocked and says no, Johnny just opened his own garage and LuNacy will be his first customers. Big smile from Lulu, looking uncomfortable from Johnny.

Sc. 4 - Lulu continues saying if Johnny does a good job they can tell their friends and build his business by word of mouth. Tracy says taking her car to Johnny would be like scraping cavier with a cornchip. Luke laughs out loud at that thought while Lulu looks offended and tells her she's such a snob. Tracy says she'll tell Alice to take her car to Johnny. Luke is stroking Tracy's leg and says he'll take his car. Tracy says that's good, and tells him he knows how Daddy will be about any of their cars going to someone else. Luke still stroking Tracy's leg agrees and tells her they should take their conversation somewhere else. As she's walking out to follow Luke, Tracy gets close to Lulu and says "remind me to have a conversation with you about the male ego". Lulu looks confused but smiles at Johnny who can't believe she did that.

Sc. 5 - no LuNacy

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy

Sc. 7 - no LuNacy

• Members

Thanks for the recap Remos. When I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Guess there was some follow up today.

I hope we get to see the lulu/tracy conversation at some point but it doesn't seem like luke/tracy/lulu/ethan etc are on tomorrow.

Friday, March 13:

Claudia impresses Sonny with an idea to throw a party to show who's the boss.

Sonny and Claudia have hot sex.

Jax and Carly make love.

Maxie's in danger, but Team Spinelli rushes to her rescue.

Sam has an idea how to clear Spinelli's name.

Robin doesn't admit to Patrick that she left Emma at Kelly's.

Patrick tries to convince himself that Robin's okay.

Oh and here is the new Michael recast

Michael Corinthos recast:

General Hospital Exclusive: Meet Sonny's New Son

http://www.tvguide.com/Soaps/General-Hospi...st-1003972.aspx

He kind of reminds me of the old lucas.

• Members

Thanks Hooked. I'll be watching anyway, but I would be surprised to see LuNacy/Tracy tomorrow. And I'm so glad to see that the fear of Tracy being sacrificed is off the table - at least for now. Luke was very into her, and even an LnL hardliner admitted they saw the sexy in them today.

As for the conversation between TraLu - I hope they do have it, but my sense is that it's not something that will happen immediately. It will be when Lulu is upset and goes to 'Mama' for advice, comfort, clarity.

EDIT

Arguably I miss things when I'm recapping. I just watched todays clips on YT, and now I realize that after Luke kissed her, Tracy moved her head to offer him her neck. They were very hot today - not one of their sexiest kisses, but certainly their conversation and touching.

Edited by remos

• Members

Okay.. I don't think you guys are going to like this, but here goes: Today I believe we witnessed something that we've NEVER BEFORE seen on General Hospital. There was actually GREAT SEXY LUNACY DIALOGUE and LACKLUSTER (Horrible? Checked out? Bored?) ACTING!!!!! It's usually the OTHER WAY AROUND. Usually they "BRING IT BIG," but the dialogue sucks. Today, he essentially tells her, 'your bitchiness makes me so hot I wanna F**k you in this chair.' And she responds by saying, 'woah fella you don't wanna over exert yourself because you're going to spend all eternity in hell.' GREAT STUFF... but where the f**k was the PASSION!?!?! I couldn't believe what she was saying about 'calming down,' because he wasn't acting 'wound up.' And the kisses were perfunctory at best. Blah! This should have been an ACE day. Go back and listen to the dialogue. All of us should be fanning ourselves from the heat, and babbling about cold showers and slo-mo rewinds. We're not. You know why? Because it was lackluster AT BEST!!! This is all VERY DISAPPOINTING. LuNacy is funny and snarky and smart and HOT. If they start losing the HOT... I'm outta here. UNBELIEVABLE!