Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not a lot of time, but I'm with Lainey on the subject of TQ's freakin' hair! OMG, woman, why do you let them do that to you? I know it's easier to manage, but wow it don't look good.

Watched Thurs/Friday eps on Soapnet's marathon yesterday. I don't remember much, because I watched it through a haze of mucous and sinus medication, but for some reason I have an overwhelming desire to purchase Campbell's products....lots of them....

• Members

Was it the subtle hints? LOL

Tracy alert for TH and F this week.

Totally agree on the hair--so so bad.

Maybe our best bet is to write to JMB and tell her to pass the message along or to Kelly M who likes to comment on JE's hair!

A poster on soapdish told me this about JMB's PA this weekend and what she said about Jane.

• Members

No Tracy today, as assumed....

Scrubs domestic stuff - Robin is more prickily than a porcupine

Nic/Rebecca talk about Emily - chick was defintely effected by the story of Emily/Page's cancer

Kate threatens Claudia (Kate's looking even more deranged)

SaSon cooperating to find AZ and save Spin - Jason says he'll be #2 again after Spin is safe

Ric wants to play, but Sonny already has his basis covered in the information/partner categories

Spin/Lulu endure JoMax's success - more Campbells propping - then return to the people they really want to be with (Spin/Lulu)

JaSam faking relationship to smoke out AZ

Maxie's dream begins

• Members

GOODNESS! It's quiet here today! What is going on with everyone?!?!

MF, how are you doing? long time no talk! :)

Ms.Q, loved the pic of Tracy with her old flippy hair over the new pic, by the way Tracy still has on her wedding ring! That is usually still a good sign! :D

Hooked, thanks for the rehashed spoilers! :rolleyes: I gives us something to look forward to this week!

As for clips this week, I am guessing that Thursday and Friday are going to be the same day so the two days clips will be combined.

• Members

Hey all.

It is almost 3am and I can't sleep. Fell asleep with my little one reading at 10 and just woke up in his bed.

Nada much going on GH wise.

I am still 7 days behind watching. Will try to catch up some tomorrow.

Today I mean! Today is the AU episode of BJ's heart thing about what would have happened if BJ lived and Maxie died. From what I can gather this is like a stand alone little focus for Kirsten. I think Monica may be in it for a few scenes.

MF--Good to see you!

Thanks Nex as always in advance for the clips!

BSG--Don't drink the juice! LOL

• Members

Recaps Tuesday, February 24th

The dream is cute - Maxie commenting throughout on how out of character everyone is. Bobbie, Monica and Mac are all playing their part. There's no sisterly love lost between BJ and Carly. Johnny is a complete ass. Luke has been gone for years and Lulu has been raised by Bobbie.

Moral of the story is Maxie finally realizes that perhaps the right girl actually did survive. (And hopefully this will be the end of the 4 days of Campells propping every 5 minutes.)

• Members

Not a lot of action going on around here...

I'm about to see how many words we can form out of "Tracy Quartermaine..." :lol:

Like, we each do three, and then the next posters says what they normally would say and the adds three more. :lol:

Cat

Man

Terrain

Yeah, check out that last word... I should get bonus points. And what? Didn't think I was serious about the three word game? :P

• Members

I thought today was... spectacularly bad. Could they have bought a better wig for KS to wear? (And PLEASE don't tell me it was supposed to symbolize some physical resemblance to Bobbie since they weren't, ya know, biologically related. The writers at least remember that much, right?)

I like Maxie (quite a bit, actually), but it all came off to me as propping her at the expense of one of the best soap storylines ever written. I would have rather seen flashbacks and a recounting of the actual storyline than a running commentary about people who have nothing to do with Maxie and BJ's relationship being so different. (Seriously, Patrick? Spinelli? Lulu, who wasn't even born when the heart transplant was done? Johnny? Even Carly was a stretch. Robin, Bobbie, Monica and Mac definitely earned their spots.) And somehow, they managed to go the entire episode without once mentioning Frisco or Felicia.

I was just very disappointed at the wasted potential because this could have been SO GOOD.

• Members

I thought today's special little episode could've been much better, but I guess it wasn't all together horrible. At least we didn't have to see Sonny and Jason!

You amuse me MsQ. I'll give it a shot...

*mute

*tart

*trance

(this has got to be some psychological testing method haha)

Edited by angel2devil