The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey NEx

Thos are from FoJMMF who gets plot points going to mags, so they are usually very on point. They were part of a larger list that were supposd to happen through the first week in march.

Typical Tracy--she will be the one who sees right through Rebecca and will know she is up to no good. She is always right about stuff like that. She will be calling her a two-bit gold digger before we know it! Gotta love Tracy!!

I have been thinking about it, and am actually glad we didn't have luke rescuing Tracy or willing her to live. Tracy told Laura the reason why she and Luke work is because he doesn't need to be her hero--he can just be himself! She always says her butt doesn't need saving from him---and here she is again having to bail him out of a jam. Love that she refuses and bails out Ethan. You know it won't last long, and actually knowing GH, if they have luke/tracy back to fighting--it is their version of love and flirtation. Luke will be out soon enough if she is making him give Ethan a job at the Haunted Star.

Hey NEx

Thos are from FoJMMF who gets plot points going to mags, so they are usually very on point. They were part of a larger list that were supposd to happen through the first week in march.

Typical Tracy--she will be the one who sees right through Rebecca and will know she is up to no good. She is always right about stuff like that. She will be calling her a two-bit gold digger before we know it! Gotta love Tracy!!

I have been thinking about it, and am actually glad we didn't have luke rescuing Tracy or willing her to live. Tracy told Laura the reason why she and Luke work is because he doesn't need to be her hero--he can just be himself! She always says her butt doesn't need saving from him---and here she is again having to bail him out of a jam. Love that she refuses and bails out Ethan. You know it won't last long, and actually knowing GH, if they have luke/tracy back to fighting--it is their version of love and flirtation. Luke will be out soon enough if she is making him give Ethan a job at the Haunted Star.

Hey NEx

Hey NEx

Oops sorry guys--don't know what just happend that it posted like four times!~

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Originally I thought we were done--- the scene had been moved to Friday and that was IT! But you're right... there is no oxygen thingy in these. Also, I remember, Lulu told Tracy that Carly and Nicolas and Jason and Spinelli were all inside, and she knows that Carly and Nicolas are out now. So the scenes we saw last week COULDN'T have been the ones that were taped to play later this week (because they'd be dated). So these MUST be new ones. I'm surprised. I really didn't expect it. Gawd I miss LuNacy!! Big!!

• Members

I'm actually not missing LuNacy as much as I thought I would. I'm enjoying watching Tracy having some serious quality time with other people who love her, and having the parent/child relationship with both Edward and Lulu in her different roles. Tracy has always been the better mother to Lulu IMO, and the connection between JE/JMB is great when Lulu is listening instead of yelling.

I'm even okay with the Ethan stuff - not great but okay - I like that Luke is spending time doing something other than grovel for Tracy. Now I love the groveling, and he usually has reason because he's such an idiot, but I'm now seeing the two strong characters they are rather than that crapfest we were suffering under last year. When they get back together the energy levels will be high again.

As for the saving part.... intellectually you're right Hooked, Tracy says Luke doesn't have to play hero with her and that's great. But emotionally.... Tracy almost died twice, and I was hoping for some serious emoting by her bedside. She might say she doesn't need him to be her hero, but I think she needs to know that he would be her hero. Having him completely oblivious to her needs isn't working for me. Mind you, it's better than him knowing and deciding she can take care of herself.

Just progress wise, I'm also noticing that LuNacy was the first couple 'split' as it were (ClauSon were actually together, CarJax had the window thing, JoLu have now seen each other, Scrubs had many check-ins before the crisis, Spixie will be together again by the end of the week), and will be the last one reunited. I don't know if that has any significance, but I notice things like that.

• Members

The CGS are for the 26th that she bails Ethan out but refuses to bail Luke out. The 27th says Ethan charms Tracy and she tells Luke to give him a job on the Haunted Star.

Hopefully those wont' be cut. Looks like Tracy is the next person Ethan meets in PC. I think luke/ethan are in jail til that point.

• Members

One thing of note--if it is accurate that the the next time Tracy sees Luke is when she is bailing them out next TH, then it is interesting to me that the next person Ethan is introduced to on canvas is Tracy. Seems to me that they are really trying to introduce this character and get the audience to really take to him by putting him with Tony all this time, and then Jane and some of the more seasoned vets if it is true that he moves in with the Qs at least fror a bit. It also to me is a good test to see if he can "hang" with them and hold his own in scenes. Then move him to the younger set.

Guess we will have to just see what plays out since it seems like things are changing every day!

• Members

Recaps, Wednesday February 18th (I missed first two scenes)

STATS

Vets: Tracy

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: hospital gown, healtier

Other Stories: Spinelli rescue underway; Scrubs debrief their night; Solivia doesn't know what Kate/Claudia's issue is; Maxie waxes poetic about Spin to obnoxious Winnie; Johnny/Claudia discuss their situation vis a vis Anthony/Sonny; Sonny tells Kate he's staying with Claudia; Nic still obsessing and visits Em's grave; Lucky starts to interview Rebecca

Line of the Day:

Sc. 3 - no Tracy

Sc. 4 - no Tracy

Sc. 5 - Lulu says she hoped her Dad would show up during the fire. Tracy says it doesn't matter because she knew he wasn't going to show anyway. Lulu laughs and says she's such a bad liar for a Quartermaine. Tracy says he can't be counted on anyway, and Lulu counters that Luke us usually there when you need him - this just happens to be one of those times when he wasn't. Tracy is upset/angry saying with all the progress they'd made, with all the times he told her he loved her, she should have known it was all a lie. Tracy says she's been calling everywhere, even that bar in Mexico. Lulu looks away and says love's an illusion anyway, and gets off Tracy's bed as she walks away. Tracy looks at her concerned and says she's too young to be that type of cynic.

Sc. 6 - no Tracy

Sc. 7 - Spin makes it out alive and right in to Maxie's arms. Lots of hugging and kissing and Win looks like a little girl loosing her first crush... and no Tracy.

• Members

I think they may have had a scene before scene 5 in the beginning of the show...not sure if you tuned in Remos at scene 3. I thought i saw someone say that on soapdish and saw a screnecap of lulu walking in with a bed pan? Unless that was in that same scene.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Bed pan? That's hilarious.

It might have been, Hooked. I walked in part way through scene 3 and it seemed long enough that I didn't think I missed anything, but it could have been the very first part. I'll have to watch Cazi, then await Nex's good copy.

So we know spoilers are fun but not necessarily accurate. These are a smattering of those on SD about our couple...

Does Luke ever see Tracy until she bails them out?

No

Tracy bails them out and Ethan starts to flirt with her

Thanks--but she doesn't bail luke out right? Or does she eventually? Does Ethan move in with the Qs?

she bails Luke out too and yes Ethan move in with the Qs

He really knows how to make Tracy feel special

Lulu is drawn to Ethan

Luke is amused by the connection between Lulu and Ethan

Ethan lays one on a unexpected lucky lady (Me: something tells me this is Tracy)

Yo Lainey.....

Thursday Feb. 19th

Diane is annoyed and touched at Max's efforts to reform her eating habits.

• Members

The thing about Tracy bailing out luke too might have been someone just making stuff up--because in the next post they said Liz would be taking care of EMma and the mags just said scrubs were hiring a nanny. Nothing on Tracy/Luke or Ethan in the SID march sweeps preview which seems odd to me (not the tracy part, but the Ethan part).

It would be fun if it was Tracy that Ethan lays one on, but I think it is Lulu. There have been spoilers of him kissing Lulu on the docks and Johnny witnessing it.

I think today was the last of Tracy in the hospital because Lulu is back at Crimson tomorrow (hopefully in a new outfit--I am sick of that stupid poofy skirt--LOL). It seems like maybe she would vent to Tracy about Johnny, but I guess not.

Doesn't sound like Tracy will be on again this week. I know there are no mentions of her, but then again, there weren't any mentions of her today either in the info.

ON another note!!!

One more day til BSG comes to visit!

We are going eating around Houston and cowboy boot shopping! :lol:

• Members

Wow, most of the gang in on now.... cool.

The Luke/bail thing was in SID maybe? I know it was mentioned in one of the rags already.

As for TraLu.... that conversation just got started. I'm thinking they might finish up with them early tomorrow and then Lulu goes to work. Tracy has been getting real time lately and conversations are continuing. I'm very optimistic about how things are going for air-time for her. Already we are at 8 days for February, with two more next week for sure. That's half the month - not bad, and we may bet more.

The way the kiss is worded sounds like it's more than just Lulu. "Lucky Lady"? That's straight out of Luke's lexicon.

• Members

From our little friend who love to spy on the TQ lovefest! Kind of sad that people who are not fans of JE or Tracy are bothering to waste their time "stalking" our thread--if you don't give a flip about Tracy and don't care about Jane, then why are you bothering to monitor this thread!

GET A LIFE!!!

From soapdish.....seems like old times thread...