The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

wow...time flies!

I need to watch that clip.

Well some bad news my TQ fans--no Tracy the week of the 5th it seems. Luke has scenes with lulu/sonny/ric...he apparently goes to sonny to get johnny out of jail on trumped up charges by ric/AZ...sonny and luke have discussion about who has the power in PC on Th...then supposedly Luke has scenes with Bobbie about rebuilding kelly's. No TQ mentions at all.

Here is the hotsheet from ABC...apparenty this hospital gala is in honor of Michael thrown by S&C of course--puke! Seems like the big disaster happens on the 15th and the flashbacks or something start on the 16th. Hopefully we might get a glimpse of Tracy that day if she is truly there.

I am wondering since Ric tells Luke not to go up against AZ or mess with him regarding Johnny, maybe the Tracy in danger is because of AZ trying to get back at Luke? I have a hard time thinking she is a patient.

Happy NY by the way everyone.

I am serioulsy at my wits end right now--I need to go listen to some inspirational song or something...it is like everything coming crashing down to pieces all at once....now my middle son is haivng total massive issues...he is my easy one. I am seriously running away.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Man, Oh Man I am so happy to be back online. My freakin' internet connection was down all day. I had the shakes I couldn't take it any longer without my vice. :P A great vice btw.

Halee thanks for the clips.

Remos I didn't notice the roulette number 21 and 6 were so close. When I watch it again I will take notice.

Whew so happy to be back.

Edited by funny1

• Members

I saved yesterday to cheer me up today, and still didn't watch--will be my cheer up tomorrow!

So I am making a gratitude list for 2008--the year is ending in a shitty way, but I am trying to be grateful for all the good things that happened in 08--really helps to put things in perspective...I sound so Oprah-like eh?

Went to dinner and am home for a bit til my husband and friends come back...

Anyone home and want to chat for a few?

Here is the new chatroom....link (8:30pm central)

http://www.chatzy.com/886591793631

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I'm around...

I guess this would be considered the last video of 2008 from me. Just something I pieced together (or have been piecing together for quite some time... I would put some of it together, forget about it, return to it, etc).

SendSpace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xvxfmi

YouTube: It was REJECTED! :angry: Copyright issues...

MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TXVPWSOY

Hope you enjoy.

Happy New Year Everyone!

• Members

Was it hooked that needed the Q clips from the Christmas episode (12/23)?

At any rate, here they are:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=55ROUOFE

I didn't clip Luke since he was doing his own thing, but I can if anyone would like for me to. Just let me know.

ETA: Oh, and Happy New Year!

Edited by stargazercmc

• Members

Hi all, sorry Hooked, we did have a family party to attend and we're just getting home. Neither the Diva nor Rusty enjoyed the champagne at midnight, and the middle two wouldn't even try. But I had a blast, and now I'm going to fall into bed.

I'll be back sometime after the sun has risen.

Happy New Years to all of you (just click the statue).

the-kiss.jpg

Edited by remos