The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/sh...amp;typecode=ph

New medianet photos...luke is in two pics with lulu for the week of the 5th (probably helping Johnny). No Tracy. SZ previews are up...other than NYE...no hint of Tracy for the week of the 5th. You would think there would at least be maybe a follow up scene to NYE to show they are back together or Luke is back at the Qs..but....

and here is the soapnet preview for 09...again, another mention of someone mysterious from Luke's past coming to town.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hooked, MegaUpload is working for me, but here is the SendSpace link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wcngj1

Hey, what are your thoughts on the lack of Tracy previews for the upcoming weeks? I know we have that supposed Sweeps scoop about

, but you know how those magazines tend to make a big deal out of everything...

halee, thanks for the Police Woman clips!

star, thanks for the article. Will be sending you positive vibes. Hope it all works out. :)

Oh, I have to laugh at that SoapNet promo about Jason having a big story in 2009. NO, really?! As if he didn't have a big story last year.. or the year before that, or the year before that, etc, etc, etc. :rolleyes:

angel, I LOVED your video. Excuse the pun, but the song was "perfect" for LuNacy. :lol: Nice job.

• Members

Who knows. Reports are TR is coming for 3 months in the spring and CT has been spoken to about returning as Helena. Tracy not in the previews is no big - remember the best stuff is never spoiled. She was all over spoilers last January and nothing came of it.

Johnny seems to be the one to distract Luke, which is fair and good. Not only is he Lulu's boyfriend, he's also trying to get away from the mob life and Luke/Tracy are the only ones who've done that successfully to date.

She'll be around. Even if that person who had the days in January correct, JE is on upwards of 8 days in January.

EDIT

Okay, I just read the actual article rather than skimming to the Luke stuff. The hospital is in the middle of a benefit when all hell breaks loose - that means the Chief of Staff and the Chair of the Hospital Board have to be around. Perhaps that's the reason they pushed through Monica for HofS. If that had been the story they would have taken a lot longer and it would have been on screen. But the Q's have been making a big deal of the fact that Mon. has that job and Eddie/Tracy got it for her.

Edited by remos

• Members

^^^ What if Tracy is running late or something like that? Or is in another part of the hospital that gets evacuated, kind of like what happened during the MC crisis. I guess she would have to be involved somehow, but I'm not seeing it as this huge thing for her... Which I guess I shouldn't expect anyway, but still... I feel like we are going to get gypped.

• Members

Thanks! :D

So umm...yeah no Tracy (unless she randomly appears in the next 5 or 6 minutes which is highly unlikely). But Edward gave Luke some advice on how to win Tracy back! ::smirk::

Edward: Faking heart attacks don't work, I've tried that many times.

(or something like that)

Then he told Luke that he needed to romance her, saying how it worked for him when Lila kicked him out 'more than a few times.'

Love the comparison. haha

• Members

Abbreviated Recaps, Monday December 29th

Robin and Patrick's wedding is really sweet; CarSon with Michael will break your heart; Sam and Jax talk about Jerry's death; Jason and Sonny are truly at odds; Sam and Jason discuss the Fed wanting info on Spinelli; Spin fantasizes about singing and dancing with Maxie (Gershwin's "Can't Take that Away from Me"; not only can Kirsten sing, she can dance)

Edward and Epiphany dance at the wedding. Luke looks very happy and content to be with Robert and Anna, and his face is registering that the whole wedding is touching him in surprising ways. In one scene Edward walks over to the table where Luke is sitting alone and begs him again to do whatever it takes to get back into Tracy's good graces. Luke says he's done everything he can think of, to which Edward scoffs - Edward's done the phony heart attack thing too and it didn't get him anywhere. Luke asks what he should do and Edward tells Luke to romance Tracy. Luke is surprised Edward would suggest this, and Edward said Lila kicked him out plenty of times so he knows personally that the best way to get back with the woman you love is to grovel, preferably with something big and diamond in your hand.

Personally, I hope this is a huge set-up for tomorrow.

• Members

It is a HUGE setup for tomorrow. I predict a diamond ring with a proposal. Something along the lines of: 'the old ring represented a joke, a gag, a scam. This is for real.'

Thing is, Edward gave the LnL fans an "out" today. Because we will all think Luke is "for real" tomorrow, but the LnL fans will think he's just faking it, as Edward implied. I hate Guza. Love Lunacy. Hate Guza.

LB

• Members

I disagree LB, if anything he just stuck another fork into LnL and compared Tracy to Lila, and LuNacy to Lila/Edward. That was pretty significant. Did you ever think you'd see the day that Edward would tell Luke to romance Tracy with diamonds?

And if LuNacy gets even half the effort Scrubs and everyone else has been getting lately, we're gold!

• Members

More of the same for tomorrow which I can't wait to see.

From Soapzone:

Luke makes sure nobody’s around to distract him when he woos Tracy at the Haunted Star.

From Soaps:

Luke and Tracy have a private party for two on The Haunted Star.

All makes me smile. :)

• Members

Tuesday December 30:

The power goes out at The Metro Court on New Year's Eve.

Carly finds Jax sitting alone on the roof.

Lulu and Johnny plan a special night together.

Spinelli plans to kiss Maxie at midnight, but his timing is off.

Nikolas tells Nadine that she's the best thing that happened to him in 2008.

Luke and Tracy have a private party for two on The Haunted Star

Oops...sorry Funny just posted this I see...

I think that poster with episode counts for Jan might have been off, but it said Luke/Tracy had 8 or less not 8 or more. There are four week in January--even twice a week is good in my book.

If Luke is on the week of the 5th with lulu/johnny wonder if there is some Tracy in there, but doesn't seem like it. Oh well. I guess one week we can let it slide--she has been on 12 out of 13 consecutive weeks that Luke has been back in town with the exception of the short week of Thanksgiving.

I wonder if the diamond comment ties in to the other spoilers we had about the proposal/renewing vows...maybe Luke will actually propose again and vow a few things.