The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'm opposed to any storyline that has them divorcing.

Sure the plan may be to have them remarry, but you know what they say about best laid plans.

There is always a chance that after the divorce is done Guza changes his mind about remarriage or Guza gets fired or LuNacy get lost in the shuffle, and don't get remarried for MONTHS or YEARS.

OPPOSE THE DIVORCE!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't want them divorced either. I have a feeling Tracy is going to file for divorce, but that Luke is going to contest it or fight it. I am not sure it will come down to them finally being divorced. And the remarriage might be part of Luke's plan to win her back.

In all honesty and reality, Tony is pretty much a gonner and out the door come March sweeps this year. So I just want Luke/tracy to be together til his exit storyline.

I am trying to believe the spoiler dropped about Tracy pulling away from Luke for a while, but she comes around.

Even if they aren't together at the scrubs wedding--that is only a month or so out from now--the week after xmas. So if they are on twice a week or something (sine they are not on the week of the 24th...that gives them like maybe only 8 times for this divorce stuff, etc....it wouldn't be strange for them to not be back together by then I guess.

As long as they are sharing scenes--I'm good for now.

Call the comment lines though--I did this morning about wanting them to not divorce.

• Members

This past week has reminded me of last December - remember when Tracy was on alternately the first 2-3 days of the week or the last, and the intervening Wednesday to Wednesday was painfully long.

Today's Recaps (Wednesday, November 19) - Tracy only on one scene

STATS

Vets: Luke, Tracy, Edward

Kisses: nuthin'

Stories: Sam going undercover again; Spin wanting revenge for Maxie, Solivia; Scrubs with Emma; Johnny/Luke back in business at HS; Luke/Lulu talk about ewcbo; Jason attacks Karpov's warehouse, Sam gets out unhurt.

Line of the Day: Lulu to Luke "I'm an idiot."

Sc. 1 - no Tracy; Luke and Johnny at HS setting up to play roulette

Sc. 2 - no Tracy; Johnny and Luke continue, and they play for who gets the HS - Johnny gets to stay

Sc. 3 - Tracy's at hospital and sees Edward for board meeting. He's upset she's late because he wanted to talk strategy and ask where she was. Tracy says she was getting a facial and she's not a child that needs minding. Edward says no one cares how 'smooth her skin is'. Tracy wonders why Edward wants Monica at Chief of Staff so badly, and he says he needs to get Monica out of the house and so she doesn't keep the 12 steps to bother him. Tracy wants to check her phone and Edward doesn't know why she bothers - Luke is half way to Paris with his real wife. Tracy says no, SHE is his real wife and Luke choose to stay with her. Apparently Lulu is at the Q's but Luke hasn't told Tracy he's still in town. Meanwhile Luke says he needs immediate cash, and Johnny says he's got a rich wife. They talk about Luke being caught between two formidable women but points out that Luke chose Tracy - and Luke says yes, he did. But the reality is that he doesn't want "his woman" funding his life. They talk further about clean Z money being hard to come by and Luke doesn't trust the Z's at all.

Sc. 4 - (Hook Sonny up with Olivia - she makes him tolerable); No LuNacy

Sc. 5 - no Tracy; Johnny and Luke continue at HS, Johnny and Luke in business not the entire Z family. Lulu comes in and assumes Luke is trying to talk Johnny out of seeing Lulu. Johnny says her name never came up and leave, then Lulu admits she's an idiot. Luke says she's his idiot and gives her a huge hug.

Sc. 6 - no Tracy; Luke and Lulu talk at HS, Luke tries to make Lulu feel better and she talks about how great it was to have Laura across the hall. Lulu asks Luke what it means to him to have Laura back, and Luke looks away with a startled/happy/overwhelmed look on his face as he shakes his head, no words spoken.

Sc. 7 - no LuNacy

• Members

That wasn't 'happy' - I'm not even sure she knows Luke is still in town.

The disconnect on this show is huge. On Thursday/Friday Lulu told Johnny she was back at the Q's and her mom went to France. Today (which I realize is just 1-2 days later PC time, but still...) Tracy is looking for messages from Luke. Wouldn't Lulu have told her something? I'm confused...

• Members

Wait, what? I'm confused. What would Lulu have told her? Wasn't she just looking to see if Luke had called her (not neccessarily that he had to tell her something, just that he may have wanted to call and say hi to the woman he "chose")? Which brings me to my next question.... Was that supposed to be the big "tracy's so happy that Luke chose her" Where was the bliss... the spa, the facial? That was it, cus she didn't even seem all that happen at the hospital except when pointing out to Daddy that Luke chose to stay with her so she is clearly his "real wife"

Whatever, I want more. I'm usually a "happy with what I have, don't worry about the missing other half of the glass" kinda girl, but this is just bogus

edit:

OOH, and by the way. I saw the SID on my lunch break today (the message board page from fans) I don't know who it was that said it was split but, slightly off... I think it has 4 on each page, but either way, I am pretty sure there were only 3 votes for him not to be with Tracy and one of them was b/c she was too good for him!!! We is winnin' folks!!

Edited by knh

• Members

55 seconds! That was her total screen time, I guess editing todays clips errrr rather clip should be pretty easy tonight. It will take me longer to downloand the entire episode than to edit and post it.

I will agree with knh, it seemed like Tracy was just looking to see if Luke called.

• Members

Hope so. I just want 10 seconds of LuNacy happiness before we're off to the races again. We were gypped over the proposal, we had an interrupted dance, and a farewell to PC scene that was basically ruined by Tracy's too soon return. Even the smiling over the Monica blackmail fodder and in Mexico really didn't amount to much. That's since January folks.

Don't know if Hooked knows more, but before SD went down I saw that Luke doesn't want to see or hear the word "divorce" and that Tracy tries (with Edward's support, though that's always a double edge sword) but the divorce never completely happens.

• Members

I was able to confirm that Tracy overhearing Luke was always supposed to be tomorrow and she kicks him out on Friday. I guess that today she was happy...or maybe we get a scene tomorrow about that before she goes the HS, but I doubt it. If luke/Lulu are already talking....

So far today I have asked this and gotten this:

About Luke/Tracy do they divorce. "Tracy tries to"

Which leads me to think he contests it.

From another "insider"

Insider...could you please answer these if you know...

Does Tracy actually divorce luke and finalize it or does she just file?

Does Luke contest it?

Does he try to remarry her?

Does Tracy come around after a while?

Thanks.

Luke doesn't want hear and read the word divorce

Edward is on Tracy's side

A lot of fun scenes

And this means wacky hijinks and really pisses me off cause they need to be seriously working out their issues...instead of goofy crap and the SOD said "Tracy tells luke it is over" for the 12/2 episode...no wonder Tony is ready to retire!

National Enquirer Spoilers - Week of 12/1

Sonny asserts his new power.

The fate of Luke and Tracy's marriage rests in a card game.

Jason and Sam race against time.

Carly gets her revenge on Kate.

• Members

Here was the dialogue from today from GHH2--she knew he chose to stay there with her.

Tracy: Hello, daddy.

Edward: Don't "hello, daddy" me. You're late.

Tracy: For what? The meeting starts in 10 minutes.

Edward: We were supposed to discuss some strategy beforehand. Where the hell have you been?

Tracy: Oh, daddy, I'm not 16. I am not accountable to you for every second. I was getting a facial.

Edward: A facial? Nobody gives a rat's behind what your smooth skin looks like. We have some very serious business to jam through.

Tracy: Daddy, why are you so hell bent on monica chief of staff?

Edward: Because I want to get monica out of the house. She is driving me crazy with all of this 12-step hoo-ha. What -- am I boring you?

Tracy: Are you saying anything i haven't heard before? I just wanted to see if luke called.

Edward: No, luke is probably winging his way across to paris with his real wife, as we speak.

Tracy: No, daddy, I am his real wife, and that must be obvious to you, since he made a decision to stay here with me.

• Members

And for those (not here but on other boards who are unclear of Luke choosing tracy...

Luke: I need immediate cash influx in order to reopen this joint.

Johnny: I hear your wife's a rich woman, though.

Luke: Things with tracy are a little complicated since laura woke up.

Johnny: I can imagine.

Luke: Not unless you know my wives.

Johnny: Caught between two formidable women that you've sworn to love forever? Way to position yourself.

Luke: Believe me, it wasn't deliberate. My choice would have been to stay, if not faithful, at least committed, to one or the other.

Johnny: But you chose tracy.

Luke: Yes, I did. The point is I don't like my woman to have to front my business capital. I need my own stakes.