The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Ms. Q

Tracy will have been on for six weeks straight--that must be a new record. The 24th is a short, three-day week. The whole wed. thing is Patrick's dream. I am fairly certain she will be on the week of December 1st at some point since we know she taped on the 3rd. Last week of the 10th they finished shooting the week of December 8th and are taping supposedly I guess the week of the 15th this week.

My friend was at Kelly Monaco's event today and in the course of conversation she was pimping JE like she always does. She said she is a big fan of JE's and that when she first came to GH, JE took her under her wing and she has learned so much from her.

Just thought I would pass that along from my lusam buddy!

And to think how we tried to knock Sam out of the Hellagood game so hard--LOL!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From soapzone for this week--sounds like Tracy will just overhear part of a conversaton and misconstrue it...better hear some serious begging from Luke!

Tracy thinks she’s been blindsided. It appears to her that Luke will never get over his only love, Laura.

Tracy may have happened by just as she thinks she overhears Luke declaring his one and only love for Laura, not her.

Tracy lets Luke go. He will work overtime to convince her that she is his love now.

Luke refuses to be let go by Tracy, because he loves her.

Johnny consents to give Luke a hand, with the Haunted Star—in business once more.

• Members

Just wanted to repost this post from Lil sharks...about calling in for Tracy...

Hi TracyFan,

I told you would. I love Jane too. She is such a neat person. She doesn't do fan events but she does and has answered many of the fan letters sent her way. Just keep it funny, because she is truly one of the funniest women on set, with a very snarky sense of humor. She and NLG can really get us all laughing, very dry wit.

I will be very honest and tell you that much of Luke and Tracy will be determined with TG's plans. But the fan response to Tracy's airtime has been very positive, I will say if you like seeing her, when she's been on, call comment lines and voice that, it does get heard.

I told you a month ago, that Laura wasn't going to necessarily want Luke back and everyone said I lied. Tracy has her own story with Luke independent of Laura. Luke loves Tracy and she gets him. There is a scene coming up that shows Tracy vulnerable and as a Tracy fan you will love it. Jane is really a wonderful actress.

Lil Shark

Lil sharks...not sure if you saw my post and I have to go in a few...but do you know if Jane/Tony are done with their story together and Tracy/Luke are getting divorced? Or are they still taping together and will be having push/pull angst but still paired up for now?

No they aren't done at all. Once GF is off canvas, you will see how Tracy and Luke have to work through his willingness to be with Laura. Tracy is going to suprise Luke with the depth of her feelings, positive and negative.

Tracy and Luke will continue to share scenes. Luke realizes what he has in Tracy and it isn't only $$$.

• Members

I had a lot of time on my hands this weekend so I put it to some use. While watching the news all day Saturday I made a vid, it isn't really what I had in mind but none the less, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hNOdei4Im0

By the way I just noticed that not only was my "Broken" vid taken off because of copyright laws but now my first vid ever, "Accidentally in Love" was taken down, that's bull****!

Thanks for the spoilers hooked! They sound pretty good.

• Members

Nice video Nex! Thanks that was a treat.

I saw the SID at the grocery store today--the pic is the medianet photo of them in the Q living room with Tracy's back facing us with the blue table cloth on and it has the caption about your'e invited to watch Luke try to win Tracy's back--good luck fella!

And it is in the next issue--so the December 15th issue I guess that will be out next week I guess.

• Members

I have a cute story to share from one of my lusam friends who went on a set tour in July the day that the Qs were taping those scenes with Scotty and AZ (that aired on the one and only appearance in August I think for Tracy).

She told me today that JE was very small (both thin and short) in real life and looks just as great and young as she does on TV. She said she was rehearsing so she was too shy to go talk to them, but Jane and Kin were joking around and she told them she was going to target to buy Kin some new socks. LOL and that you could tell they were really good friends.

Just thought I would share that!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

That is really cute, hooked. Thanks for sharing!

nex, what a sweet video. Great job! Oh, they recently took down my Accidentally in Love too (if it makes you feel any better, I checked for your video right after I received notification, and it was still up - not for long though, I guess). And before that in October, they took down For Good with Tracy and Dillon and Never Knew Love Like This Before with Luke and Tracy. :( And also, my Nothing Compares to You (Luke and Tracy) video was taken down last year. I THINK that's it.

Oh, and they are monitoring "Who Says You Can't Go Home" and "All About Loving You" and probably some other ones...

• Members

Okay so I know I am almost a week late and a dollar short, but I have to admit that I just today watched the Lunacy and Tracy/Lulu scenes from last week.

My thoughts: The luke/tracy stuff wasn't that bad. Luke came and tried to apologize for putting her through it all, and did say she knew how he felt about her; and I did love that she said "well what about how I feel? When do I get to come first?" I think there was a scene cut in there for sure to make her be on the phone calling the divorce lawyer. Also the Tracy/Laura scenes were good, but they definitely cut one there too. Way too inconsistent from the first to the second scene and she never admitted to the fake doctor thing like the breakdowns said.

The tracy/lulu scene was amazing. I thought the cry was not her best acting choice there! A bit OTT...or they cut out the rest of the scene....

I thought Luke's conversations with Laura were pretty much not like was ready to go with her.

I like that TPTB made it seem like Luke and Tracy realized that he has changed and she is what he needs now. I also thought the scene where Tracy told Laura why she and luke worked was really on point!

I'm hoping this week we do see the Luke/Tracy story starting to emerge from all this. you know even if she didn't overhear his conversation with lulu==it would be unnatural for her not to have extreme reseravations about him staying with her and continuing to stay knowing Laura is out there somewhere. You know it would be totally in character for her to worry each time he takes off out the door that he might be going to France, etc. It is her worst fear in the back of her mind and I am sure JE will play it that way.

I am interested to see how this will unfold and what will come of it.

Someone said vets even dead ones will be at the scrubs wedding...I would take it the dead one will be alan, which means Tracy must be there for Alan to be there.

• Members

LOVED LOVED LOVED the new vid, Nex!! That song is such a LuNacy song!! Totally love the line..."you see my light and you love my dark". Great matching the lyrics with the clips! Was totally LOL when one of the times the lyrics "You dig everything of which I am ashamed" came with the debut of Tracy's SHORT haircut! I was totally cracking up. How fitting!

Glad you stopped by the BR, last nite. You should stop by more often :D

Erica (aka sugarplum-soon to be online at the lovefest-we hope), it was great chatting with you too!

Another newbie gang! YAY!!! and she's a youngin' too :D. Totally LOVE LOVE LOVE that Jane/Tracy/LuNacy attract fans of all ages. LOVE IT!!

Anyone for an early chat for a few tonite? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012