The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Haven't seen it yet, but I've got to share that even some LnL fans aren't seeing the love. I am soooo convinced TG wants to end LnL and move forward with LuNacy. The long awaited reunion is not loving or emotional in the least. I know Hooked's theory on it all, and I respectfully disagree. I think we've got a whole lot more time on this ride. But regardless of which of us is correct, we will get rocking JE.

I'm trying to get others calling/writing for LuNacy...

EDIT

Holy whining, Batman...

I like the new outfit, and look who Lukey's standing beside.

I think Tracy's insecurities will get the better of her, but Luke will convince her in the end.

In replaying the promo, I realized that's two promos within two weeks that say 'final' with regards to Luke and Laura.

Edited by remos

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some spoilers

What is lulu doing?

Well other than making love to Johnny she is sharing time with Luke. They have a heartfelt convo about Shady Brook and then Laura. She is also busy defending Tracy and teaming up with Maxie. That's about it.

Sorry. Have to run.

AIG

(AIG is who gave the spoilers about Tracy overhearing lulu and luke and telling him they are through)

National Enquirer Spoilers - Week of 11/17

Spinelli vows to get vengeance for Maxie.

Sam is in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Jax has Nikolas over a barrel.

Tracy tells Luke that they're through.

Someone called the spoiler family posted these

Does Tracy really leave Luke for good after she ends things with him? Or are they back for the next week?

Does a old Q besides ghost alan really come back for thankgiving?

Ghost Alan does come back for Thanksgiving. Luke pursues Tracy after she walks away from him.

I don't think many people have info beyond the week of the 17th yet.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Oh... so good to see. I've been waiting ages for good TraLu and for Lulu to start standing up for Tracy again.

Ms. Q, do we have a stat on how many times this has happened in the past 3 1/2 years? At least once per 4-6 months. It's funny that the LnLers have grasped on to this spoilers and are using it as 'proof' that even Tracy knows Luke will never choose her. Meanwhile the rest of us are saying are you kidding? Tracy drops that one as often as she changes accessories.

Oh... I hope we have a nice Thanksgiving this year - guess that answers the question of whether the Q's have their annual pizza party.

• Members

remos, I don't have a count saved anywhere, LOL, but all that I come up with, really, is December 2005 (in the PCPD, when they weren't really, really married yet) and in February 2008. I guess she was still trying to let him go up to the middle of 2008 though. But as for other times in the last 3 and a half years, I'm not sure. I don't even remember her trying to end things in November 2006 or 6 months prior to that in May with the whole Holly fiasco.

YEAH for a Quartermaine Thanksgiving.

Time for bed...

• Members

You guys are gonna love this...SOW

Laura Decides Luke's Fate

TG says that Luke has made his choice and that's what Laura comes to understand. Laura comes and goes and comes and goes out of his life.

During all of that coming and going, Luke has remarried Tracy and built a life with her. TG says it's a totally different relationship. He says you can love more than one person at a time, but you can't live with more than one person at a time. And as much as the audience wants L&L to stay frozen in time, it's impossible to do that and have it be anything but unrealistic.

Laura comes to the same conclusion after fighting with Tracy. GF says she got to do some work with JE and their scenes are prime to be the best catfight ever.

The fight helps Laura make her choice. TG says that they'll always love one another, but they don't necessarily have to be together anymore. He says it's what happens to people that mature. It's not the same relationship it was 30 years ago, a teenage, obsessive love affair. It's a mature love that's evolved with adulthood. Life doesn't stand still for people. They've acknowledged in the story that people's priorities change and life and people, in general, change. He thinks it's great because he can't see Luke dropping whatever his life is to accommodating Laura everytime she comes and goes and comes and goes.

GF says that shouldn't mean fans should worry that Laura will slip back into her coma, we've seen that before.

TG says they part lovingly and Laura goes to France for treatment.

GF says they leave the situation entirely pregnant and there's plenty of story to carry on with.

• Members

SOW Buzz just reposting...again from last week...

Tony says what makes Tracy and Luke work, first off, is Tony and Jane. He first auditioned to play Tracy's lover back during the Punic Wars. He didn't get that part but Gloria Monty called him into her office and had the part of Luke written for him. So he and Jane have been waiting to work together for more than two decades. They have a lot of history together. The characters both live by their own codes and are both ruthless. He doesn't think anyone expected it to wind up in a love relationship, including the writers, given that they started off with Luke tricking her for money. But when they started to work together, they realized they worked really well. And about the wacky nicknames, he drops them and the writers go with it. He likes Luke having specific relationships with people and the nicknames are the quickest way to establish them.

• Members

Lainey...while I think this article does show that TG is over LnL...I do agree with you. Ultimately in this situation whatever TG says or feels. Luke is not choosing Tracy--maybe initially he is, but by him about to get on the plane and go with Laura and her turning him down...that to me shows that Luke either gets caught up in the moment or would go choose Laura without so much as a glance backwards. Hate to be a downer....but that is sort of how I feel...unless he is just going with Laura to get her settled etc. Guess we will have to see how it plays out. Then....the fact that he goes back to Tracy, if breakdowns are to be believed...and letting her believe he chose her--makes me want to smack luke. Good thing she finds out or overhears and isn't looking like a fool for too long. I do think that maybe Tracy doesn't over hear the whole conversation and there is more to it. I think Lulu might be the one who tries to explain that to Tracy.

But this is Tracy's worst fear--knowing Laura is still out there somewhere and knowing that really at any given moment Luke could go take off to find her....Luke is just one of a long line of husbands who have left her for another woman--I can see her totally playing all that emotion into this. I think Lke/Tracy will still be paired together...and will find their way back, but I don't think she is ever going to not worry ya know...

I hope I am just being pessimistic, but in I am realist...sort of like Tracy! LOL

Meanwhile...you would not believe the back stage scandals going on with this monavie stuff...tons of stuff dropped last night...OY...

• Members

Lainey, it's a title, that's it. The guts of the article is TG in no uncertain terms saying LnL are finished as they were known, and will change into something else. I know most of it is directly from him because a couple of years ago another rag article repeated a conversation between Jane and Tony about loving two people being possible. We also have no idea how the entire story will play out and who knows what spin the rag wants to put on things with that title. Basically it was aimed to make people see that Laura comes out on top in the end, and isn't some cuckolded ex-wife. I have no problem with that, because the ultimate outcome is that she is gone from LuNacy Land.

And Hooked, while I do think you a little too pessimistic in all of this, I do agree that Tracy will always have that fear in the back of her mind. She's come by that fear honestly and nothing Luke can say will every take that away. I think Luke is smart enough to know that and not take it personally.

I find it interesting that TG underscored the word 'mature' in that interview. Some would argue that they are being drawn like buffoons, but I think things are changing and we will see a new LuNacy emerge.