The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

QT, I love that part too. Could it get any better than "She makes me better?"

BTW, to those who answered my question about the ILY a little while back, thank you!!! funny, "In love with my wife" definitely counts. :) And how dumb of me to forget the Haunted Star scene...

hooked (since you'll get it), it seems like the ILY's I forgot were the ones with the bad hair... Think that's a coincidence? HAHAHA. Sorry about the messy house...And email Halloween pics!!! ;)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

WOAH!!! Hold the phone, Stace!!! I just went to youtube and I saw Don't Wanna for Scott and Tracy! I love the song (you know that b/c I suggested it for how long?) but I never expected it for them! Let alone after this long, when did you do that one?

Did I finally get someone to fall in love with Cheryl Wheeler music or did I just get you on that song?

• Members
knh, I can't remember when you sent me the song exactly (it was definitely a long time ago 'cause I was still away at school). I started a LuNacy video to it once upon a time, but I never finished it. In July, I decided it to use it for an A/R video with Tracy/Scott. And I do like the song. :) And also the Almost one, which I did use for LuNacy. I also have Who Am I Foolin', and I believe you sent me that one too... Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hey everyone, I'm back - but I'm about to take a very large glass of wine into a hot/steamy bubble bath. One of my girls was sick through the night and had to be taken down to the St. John's Ambulance room for the night. I didn't find out until later that she had been sick and home from school for most of the week - that would have been nice to know before I went 140 clicks on the 401 (I have no idea how to translate that for you, but it be damn fast). The Lipizzaner Stallions were fabulous... and I can also tell you that I now have a visual for 'hung like a horse'.

I see the LnLers were at it over the weekend. Man, insecure much? I'm proud of all of you for keeping the line and keeping your tempers. The regulars on that board are fairly descent - most of the time - but dissing the angel makes them raw. For me it's almost blood-sport, but I can understand how some don't want to be part of it.

I saw the Luke+Tracy=porcupine pictures. My thoughts were two fold - first, when have they not had LuNacy be prickly (and Tracy is justified in all of this) and two, LuNacy is getting attention along with LuSam, Liason, Scrubs, etc.... but who ISN'T getting that kind of attention, n'est pas...

• Members

cool beans!! Just surprised to see it after so long!

edit:

ps, I have some clips for you all. I don't know if any of you have seen them on youtube but I never have so I out them up. If anyone has them or can get them on to sendspace I'd love it.

"Scotty and tracy get down to bidness"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPPTc8Ijxas

"Thanksgiving at the Q's"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTGO4DnNFk...feature=related

"ashon is jealous of Tracy's new beau"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4t-6Enqyrk...feature=related

"Alan and Ashton are cranky"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtw2rdTtsjU...feature=related

"Tracy surprises David McAlister"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqtZWnD27wQ...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA1Oz898m9k...feature=related

this one's kinda bad, but still, it's a good vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9oRGwV2uFo...feature=related

"linen closet"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8BJyYt-0Ns...feature=related

"tracy and Lila"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l2nj2E66i4...feature=related

Edited by knh

• Members

Just on SD and I thought I'd pass on this bit:

These match with what i have. Sonny/Kate/Olivia will be a triangle, look for a Sonny/Brenda/Lily type of thing with them but more subtle of course and Dante will shake up things a lot. Jax will also get closer to Kate and it will make Sonny insecure. Sonny and Kate will grow apart for a while but it is not the end of them.

I've heard that Guza wants Jason with some ''action chick''. His plans were never to revisit Jason and Sam but he is not suddenly getting them out of the closet for nothing, it's more of a test to see how the audience react to Jason being with a tough chick again since it's been a while. Whoever that action chick end up to be, i've heard it's not Claudia or Sam, so something is cooking up.

Matt will have a girl coming soon, Guza is working on it so it is not decided yet, right now the candidates are Maxie, Lulu and Liz. Dante will also be involved with one of those girls.

the couples safe now are : Patrick and Robin, Tracy and Luke, Nikolas and Nadine.

EDIT

This was also on SD...

LA insider...

Anything about what happens to Luke and or Tracy after Laura leaves town? And does she leave alone to go back to France or something for treatment or does Scott go with her or leave town on his own?

Thanks.

Laura and Tracy have it out. Laura gets a call from a Dr. in France and realizes Tracy hired him to get Laura out of the way. She confronts Tracy and Tracy tells Laura that Luke loves her now. They argue and Laura tells Tracy she is secure in Luke's love for her. This rattles Tracy. Laura decides to do Luke a favor and let him move on with her life. So she tells the family she is going to france for treament. Nik sets things up there for her. Luke takes her to the airport and then surprises Laura when he tells her he will be going with her. <_< She tells him it's time they move on. The exchange loving words and kiss goodbye. We see Laura on the plane only she is not alone.

Now this makes a little sense because I can't figure why else Laura would be mad at Tracy, but I doubt Luke offering to go has anything in his mind to do with chooseing Laura over Tracy, it's just more of his 'having to take care of Laura' stuff. But LnLers are going to see it as something else.

I've also seen that Laura is not leaving with Scott, so we'll see how accurate all of these are anyway.

EDIT AGAIN

SD also says Kelly's burns to the ground :o:angry: ,and Sonny vows to rebuild it even better. Since Bobbie and Luke co-own it, they have to be part of this. Oh, and Lulu is distraught by the damage, so that's more reason for Tracy to be involved.

Edited by remos

• Members

I came to post this but see it is posted. I am not really digging this (it is from AIG so it is legit). I don't mind the devious tracy part, but I do mind the Luke surprising her and going with her...I guess scotty is on the plane iwth her and that is the dramatic exit. I feel like Luke will go back home to Tracy and be like bummer I couldn't go with Laura...hopefully it will play with a lot more complexity. I wonder if Luke finds out Tracy got the doctor to help her.

Laura and Tracy have it out. Laura gets a call from a Dr. in France and realizes Tracy hired him to get Laura out of the way. She confronts Tracy and Tracy tells Laura that Luke loves her now. They argue and Laura tells Tracy she is secure in Luke's love for her. This rattles Tracy. Laura decides to do Luke a favor and let him move on with her life. So she tells the family she is going to france for treament. Nik sets things up there for her. Luke takes her to the airport and then surprises Laura when he tells her he will be going with her. She tells him it's time they move on. The exchange loving words and kiss goodbye. We see Laura on the plane only she is not alone.

• Members

Just saw this posted on a thread on SOC ...

"Just read this from SoapZone,

Genie Francis (Laura) and Kin Shriner (Scott) will be the duo walking off into the sunset, after the smoke clears. Laura will realize Luke’s place and heart remain with Tracy, and start feeling loving toward her first love Scott. All this will take place next week or so."

Here's another thread on ABC.com: Those of you will accounts, please go forth and spread the LuNacy love. ;)

Luke choosing between Tracy and Laura

Carrie, I have my fingers crossed for Jane to be on set tomorrow to get the gift. I wonder what she thought of the mexican basket thing. I bet she got a kick out of it.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

I found it in the gossip section for the week of Sept. 3rd, over at SZ - and that chick is constant in her ewcbo-love.

This was the rest of the spoilers from there:

• Luke gives Scott (holding Laura hostage in the passenger seat) chase, just like the good old '80s.
In his frantic need to evade Luke, Scott turns a deaf ear to Laura and drives like a maniac—almost off a cliff.

• Luke reaches Scott's vehicle, manages to take his enemy to safe, level ground, and turns to go for Laura.
  • Laura plunges off the cliff in the vehicle, with Luke.
  • Don't worry, Laura's fine. But she's pissed as hell when she confronts Luke about his other wife, Tracy.
  • Laura commands Luke to pick one wife and one wife only.

Next week: Laura takes issue with Tracy

• Edited by remos

• Members

Hi.

I'm home.

Great trip.

So I just watched 23 and 24 online.

I take it I also missed

Mon 27

Thus 30

Fri 31

Any other Lunacy days since the 22?

Monday is the crash landing? Any I Love yous? Any Kisses?

Thursday they are in LA looking for locos?

Friday more looking? She leaves? He finds?

Do I have it right?

Any I love you declarations? Any kissing? Anything worth watching?

Oy.

LB

• Members

Thursday and Friday last week are worth watching for sure. The crash didn't end the way we wanted, so I fixed it:

Confessions... the twenty-second

Glad you're back.

EDIT

Sweetest Goodbyes doesn't have them up yet, but there looks to be about 11 pictures of Tracy and Laura at the Q's - one with Luke; 2 with LuNacy;5 with Tracy and Laura;Edward/Alice get into the mix. One of them is Luke and Tracy standing two feet apart, hands down at their sides - which is always their vulnerable stance. I'm really hoping TIIC don't forget a LuNacy kiss in the rush to get Laura out of the country.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/sh...&type=asset

Edited by remos

• Members

I think the SZ spoilers have a great deal of spin about Laura/Scotty riding off into the sunset. She doesn't know scotty is even on the plane.

Tracy is wearing her ugly turquoise long shirt pajama looking thing in the media net photos--hard to hair cause they are all from the back!

My in laws are leaving soon. I have had a hard time getting ot my computer.

Send some vibes for JE to stay on set today long enough to get our delivery! I hope at least she gets the balloons and stuff before she leaves as this is the only date probably she is taping.

My monitor died this weekend also. I had to steal my little one's monitor. Now he is pissed. I guess he is getting the old dinosaur monitor in the garage. He thinks he should be getting a whole new computer and monitor cause his is too slow--imagine that at 8!!

Lainey--glad you had a great trip! I want to hear all about it sometime.

Tracy is on MWF this week and probably M T TH at least next week--maybe more.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Today's Recaps (Monday, November 3rd)

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Luke, Laura, Scott, Anna, Mac

Kisses: none

Stories: Tracy and the Spencer kids; Luke chasing Scott; Robin in labour/c-section; Carly saving Sonny; Jason and Sam after the bomb

Line of the Day: CIA = Constantly Irritating Anybody (Tracy to Lulu about Luke pretending to be CIA with the cabby)

Sc. 1 - Luke asks Tracy to cut him some slack, he didn't mean this to happen. Tracy says she doesn't blame him but she's not made to bow out gracefully. Luke asks why bow out at all. Tracy says he doesn't get it, it won't end well for them, and then she walks away. Laura and Scott drive up in their car and then the look between Laura and Luke. Luke's look is incredulous, and Tracy is standing right beside him - she hasn't really walked away after all. Scott says he's not going to allow this while Laura says she just wants to talk to Luke. Laura looks at them both Tracy, who's hand is close to Luke's arm, and Luke just before Scott speeds off. Luke gets angry and goes around the cab, saying he's CIA and pulls the driver out of the car. Tracy yells at him to stop and think, that someone could get killed - even himself. She points out that Laura is obviously there of her own free will. Luke doesn't listen, he's mad as hell at Scotty (not about getting Laura).

Sc. 2 - Tracy is paying off the cab driver who's upset his car was stolen. Tracy says the cab company will buy him another car, it's not like his spouse drove off looking for his ex. The cab doesn't buy that Luke is CIA, and just then the screamers walk into the hotel and Lulu laughs "CIA?" to which Tracy responds "Constantly Irritating Everyone". Nicholas takes over and gives him a business card and pays the man as well. The cabby is really convinced he's CIA, and Nick points out he has an army of lawyers so the cabby should just take his money and get lost. Lulu asks if Tracy has seen her mom, and Tracy says yes she has, that Laura looked like she was here willingly and Scott raced off with her and Luke was in pursuit. Meanwhile Luke is in the car saying Scott hasn't bested him before and he won't best him now. Laura tells Scott to stop but Scott looks quite driven.

Sc. 3 - Nicholas saying Scott and Luke are loose on the freeways of LA. Lucky is yelling at Tracy wondering why she didn't call them when he returned. Tracy says he didn't return, she found him for Lulu. Lulu says you did this for me? Tracy says there are those who say Luke is the root of Lulu's problems, but Tracy wanted him to show that he could be there for her. Tracy then explains Luke stole a plane (Lulu wonders when Luke learned to fly and Tracy assures her he didn't) and crashed, and Tracy had just enough money to get them back to PC. They went to SB and found out Scott had Laura and they took off. Apparently Tracy realized Luke had been embezzling from Scott's credit card to pay his life these past few months, and through that he tracked Scott to LA. Lulu notes that Tracy helping Luke isn't about her anymore, so why is Tracy helping Luke find her mom. Tracy looks at Lulu and honestly answers that she doesn't know.

Sc. 4 - no Tracy; car chase - Laura tells Scott she wanted Luke to move on, but Scott wonders who she's trying to convince

Sc. 5 - Lucky called the doctors. Tracy asks if they thought Laura could relapse. Lucky says she could, no thanks to Tracy. Lulu and Nicholas both jump on Lucky for being unfair to Tracy. Lucky apologizes and says the doctor's don't know. Nick points out until a few days ago everyone assumed it was all in Lulu's head, so no one really knows anything. Tracy points out that Scott has probably told Laura all about LuNacy, so she could very well be there of her own free will and could want to revisit her past with Scott. Lucky doesn't think so but Lulu points out the memory book and that Scott/Laura really loved each other. Tracy adds that it doesn't matter - both Scott and Luke love Laura, but they hate each other more.

Sc. 6 - no Tracy; car chase, Luke stops and watches Scott/Laura's car crash

Sc. 7 - no Tracy; Screamers try to get into Scott's room but the hotel security stops them; Luke gets to the car to save Laura and as he moves around the car Laura screams and it's FTB.