• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Morning all.

On SOC I've made quite a few friends (even on good terms with the LnLers I fight with). Anyway, one invited me to a game based on Amazing Race with the couples of GH and NSII. This morning I had the pleasure of removing the Scott & Laura team from the game (the LuNacy team is always at the top, btw - our friends are everywhere). It was a fun start to the morning.

I'm primed for the show this afternoon. Even if the plane hijacking is ridiculous, it's still LuNacy together and they are finally out of that Cantina. Considering how little they give any other vet (and how bad the stuff is for the Sason group as well), our couple is getting on fairly well.

I'm thinking the lack-luster portrayal by TG this far is probably having more to do with his being sick than anything else. Perhaps that's why he hasn't kissed Tracy yet (mind you they haven't been in that emotional place yet), because TG doesn't want to make JE sick. And I imagine if one's throat is aching, giving them a drinking scene is a good way to keep his throat working.

• Members

Today's Recaps (October 27th)

STATS

Vets: Laura, Scott, Luke, Tracy, Mac

Kisses: almost as Luke pulls her in for a kiss (then the plane went out of control)

Stories: It's all Scrubs and the Spencer family (Lulu's story, Laura's, Lucky's and Nic's); Scott goes through the entire history of Laura and the various murders she was part of that Scott covered up for her. He doesn't get to tell her about LuNacy yet, but hints that Luke has hurt her more than she realizes but she doesn't know what Scott means.

Sc. 1 - Lulu in straight jacket in padded cell; Scott and Laura in jet; Luke knocked drug smugglers out with heavy wrench

Sc. 2 - Tracy rushing in after Luke, saying she either understands how his pickled brain works or he's more predictable than he thought. She keeps getting angry saying he ditched her in a Mexican bar while she was trying to blackmail her father for him. Luke yells at her to find the keys, as he continues searching the man he knocked out, sure that he was the pilot. Tracy pulls the keys out of the man's pocket and asks if this is what he's looking for. Just then the other man returns and starts shooting. Luke pulls out a gun, pushes Tracy behind him as he covers them and tells her to get to the plane. Tracy rushes towards the plane as Luke backs up following her. (Action isn't bad, actually)

Sc. 3 - Lulu escapes SB and hot wires a van - the Spencer is coming out in her :P; LuNacy in plane and Tracy pulls out drugs and is shocked, not happy that he took a drug smuggler's plane. Luke says to look at it as them doing the community a service. Besides, they have to get to Lulu. Tracy says if he had stuck around he would know that Daddy got the charges dropped. Luke asks if the border patrol got the memo, and besides they are 10,000 feet in the air and it's no place to argue. Tracy agrees saying she's actually rather impressed that he knows how to fly a plane. Luke says it's like riding a bike, some things you never forget. Then the plane starts plunging.

Sc. 4 - Tracy whimpering as they go down, Luke pulls it out. Luke wonders what all these do and Tracy says that's the least funny thing he's ever done. Luke says he's flying. Tracy says they're hurdling through air. They bicker about flying and Tracy holds the airsick bag. Luke says he's been in far worse situations and come out spelling like a rose - with just a hint of Tequila. Tracy says if they live through this she's going to kill him. Then Luke turns the plane and she screams again.

Sc. 5 - no LuNacy

Sc. 6 - Luke rights the plane and laughs at his success. Tracy still has the barf bag. Luke says she is enjoying this and she asks if she looks like she's having fun. Tracy says he overestimates is effect on her. Luke says she likes to rough it and he makes her life more interesting. Tracy says her idea of roughing it is trying to hail a cab in Manhattan. Luke says she won't even admit it now. Admit what, she asks. "That you missed me. That you came looking for me for Lulu, yeah, but you wanted me too." So what, Tracy asks. "Ah, you've finally admitted it" Luke says as he lets go of the controls and reaches over for her face to pull her in for a kiss. The plane goes out of control again and Luke fights to control it while Tracy screams again.

Sc. 7 - Tracy is looking awful. Tracy sees they are out of gas and Luke says there are no parachutes. Luke asks Tracy what she sees out her window and she says she sees nothing. He takes them down for a crash land, saying he hopes they are overland and nothing is in the way "'cause he we go", and he noses the plane down. Tracy hangs on for dear life.

My thoughts: TG is much better today - he must be feeling better. Actually it was pretty fun. And no mob in sight!

• Members

Thanks Remos

I would take it that it will be continued tomorrow huh? The lusammers all told me it was a great Lacy day today!

SD of course is their usual negativ bunch

But a whole day without Jason, Carly, Sonny or Liz....I really hope they get a ton of positive calls--best day ever in a long time--about families and not the mob! I hope it is the highest day of the whole week!

I hear laura/scott was sort of strange and laura looks freaky!

Anyway, the basket will be delivered to Jane on TH the 30th of this week. Who knows if she is around the set or not, but they put it to send to JE, (or leave in c/o JMB if she is not there). I figured of all the rest who might be on set...JMB loves Jane and they are close and she would hold it for her. I didn't want TG to get it as he might leave it sitting in a box and not open it! LOL

I would have sent it c/o Kemo but I thought JMB might be on set more.

Still waiting on a date she will be taping...I;ve got a few people on it.

Supposedly Laura slaps luke in the new soapscoop!

It would be my assumption we would see some more lunacy bonding before the [!@#$%^&*] hits the fan later this week!

I keep thinking of MinervaFan's story about the ELQ jet crashing called for warmth of course! We can only wish that really happens (the good part--ha ha)

New soapscoop

http://abc.go.com/video/index?playlistId=20816

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

You are so welcome. I was only too happy to do this today.

They were fine, heartfelt actually - but if I didn't know better I would say GF has been to visit the surgeons. Her face is a little too tight for someone a few years older then I am.

PERFECT!!! And JMB will share around that it was delivered and will probably wait there while Jane opens it!

Yes... I want to see that.

I hope so

BTW, would you posts Frons' number again? I've got SOC calling in today.

• Members

Today was a good LuNacy day. That beginning of the last scene was my favorite part (when she stopped screaming). The quiet fear is a lot more powerful than the "OMG!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAH!" kind. Not that I wouldn't be screaming in a situation like that (I'd be screaming and crying, probably), but I think for dramatic purposes, quiet fear is better. Does that make sense?

So, it looks like they SHOULD be on tomorrow (they had the tag, if I'm not mistaken), but since all arrows point in the direction of "Yes, the will be on," I'm going to assume they're not going to be. We'll see them Thursday (and know that they landed safely), they will find out about Laura, and then take off to LA.

I mean, really, if they are tomorrow, what are they gonna do? Spend the entire episode in a forest? Yelling at each other and wondering how they are going to get out of the forest and back to Port Charles? It will take too much effort on the writers' behalf to get them out of that situation. It'd be easier to just have them land, safely, offscreen and pick things up again in Port Charles. I wish we'd get to see them tomorrow (as the plane is going down, it'd be nice to hear some true feelings be revealed), but I don't think we will. :(

• Members

Yup!

I need help guys...I emailed but I need four good photos of tracy/luke or jane/tony not cropped and 300 dpi or higher resolution...can anyone help me--the canvas print thing isn't working out with the kiss banner. I need four separate photos....any takers???

If you can help please email them to me!!! Or check your emails!!

• Members

Hooked, are we talking medianet photos? I don't know what 300dpi is. I have a bunch of medianet ones that are big and good quality of the two of them.

EDIT: checked properties, my medianet pics are 96dpi. 300?! maybe I can use a converter...

Edited by missjane