The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey guys...yeah I guess the secret is Rick Webber which is a hell of a lot better to me than knowing Laura was awake. I think Luke would get passed her coveringt that up cause her reasons were valide--she was trying prevent him from imploding over it and killing scott leaving lulu with no parents. ANd her husband in jail over something that you can't change in the past.

The way that sounds it is almost like Tracy will come clean with him. I guess maybe ghost alan can pop in. Lulu sucks for not telling him either--not just tracy!

LadyA--sorry I was crazy there for a bit...but I can chat now if you are around or anyone else?

It is 3:05pm central time...

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hate it when it does the double post thing!

SO.....Tracy has a secret? I am so out of the loop! I hope is no about Laura, and I hope is it not about Rick Webber.

I think the secret is that she has secretly been married to Larry all this time and finally realizes she needs to tell Luke :P

Hey, a girl can dream, right???

Edited by Lady Ashton

• Members

Hey everyone, just checking in. This morning I was at a prayer breakfast, this afternoon we sold Girl Guide cookies for 3 hours, now I'm off to vote and this evening I'm taking Ru and Shiloh to Nuit Blanche downtown. I've been checking in to see what's happening in the land of Tracy - I like the spoilers, esp. the one about Tracy getting in hot water. Hopefully Luke will rescue her for a change.

Off again. I'll check in tomorrow to see what's happening.... only one more week...

• Members

This was part of another drop...

Tracy finds Luke, but it will not be a happy reunion. The results of the Luke/Laura/Tracy storyline is completely dependant on if TG is leaving GH for good. It is rumored that when GF agreed to come back while TG was gone. TG was contacted and let he let TPTB know his plans, and that is why they asked GF to come back this month.

So does that mean that Tracy and Luke are ending in November? That way Luke is free to ride off with Laura? Seems like if she is back this month for sweeps and they are reuniting that means likely they will both ride off together mabye for Feb sweeps?

Again - it all depends on TG and what he wants to do. It will not be easy for Luke to let go of Tracy that easily. Whether it drags on until February or happens in December, but it will not be immediate and it will be more difficult for him than most would think.

Well that is good I guess. Is Genie back just for the month for this go round or is she back for the forseeable future now?

What if TG stays, then what happens to Luke/Tracy? Luke/Laura? Is there a plan B if he stays?

I guess JE will be back in the vet closet if he leaves as I can't really see them ever giving her any other storyline anymore.

They Definitely have a Plan B. And it will include the old vets. But the story would have to move quickly either way because if TG does stay, he will have another long vacation before too long. And they will not be able to work this story around the next vacation. Unfortunately, either way, JE will be back in the vet closet - either TG will leave for good or take his very long vacations.

Edit

When you say the plan B will include the old vets does that include JE if he stays? Won't Tony be around til May if he sticks around? Thanks.

JE will be involved if he stays. Tony writes his own timeline. So, it all depends on when he schedules his vacation.

From some other stuff this person was saying, I think these drops may be total BS

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I agree. Depending on the perspective of the one giving the scoop, it's a secret to most of the characters if not to the audience. And it's been a year and a half since Tracy's knowledge of Scott's involvement has been mentioned by anyone. So, to some of the audience, this may be news.

Belated Happy Birthday, TL! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. :)

• Members

Woo hoo...at least our girl is making spoilers! Good, bad, or otherwise, it is good to see her name back out there. This luke/laura/tracy/scotty story might be really good. I don't believe Tony has already told them his intentions for sure.

From IL...(sounds like there will be a Nk/Tracy scene--why does everyone pick on Tracy? I thought it was totally appropriate for Tracy to show Johnny first hand what Lulu might be facing.

Nikolas is furious when he learns Tracy "intorduced" Johnny to Laura. Nikolas says Laura not a freak show that she can use for her own agenda.

Nikolas also learns Lulu was put into isolation with out his knowledge and becomes irate. He proceedes to have words with Lainey over it.

Nikolas is between a rock and a hard place when it comes to doing what is best for Lulu but no fear Nik, Luke to the rescue.

• Members

According to pretty Legit sources she is not on this week at all. I can pretty much say that with confidence that she is not back til the week of the 13th unless something was changed or re-edited or something. She is not in any spoilers/breakdowns for next week.

bummer...a whole other week with no TQ!

• Members

bumping the thread...more of the same news being dropped on soapdish, although now it seems it is back to Tracy knowing about Laura...

From a reliable source, I have heard that even legit insiders are being fed some false info (not necessarily in regards to this) but in general...so who knows....I just have to keep in mind that you know that JE/TG will add layers and emotion to whatever the material is...so it probably won't be as bad as it seems (I hope) but sounds like we are in for an angsty ride the next couple months regardless.

Thanks. Do you have info on the Scrubs wedding? Any returns to look forward to? Anything on Laura and that whole story?

i've seen some of the laura info posted already. tracy's actions in that regard, to laura and tracy's awareness of laura's change in condition, will be very difficult for luke to accept when he returns.

nothing on scrubs wedding here.

"call me teddy"