The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Disney World is much bigger. It has all the different parks like Animal Kingdom and Epcot. Dinsey Land pretty much has the main park with all the rides and the little kid things.

LOVED lvoed loved those old clips. I don't remember who posted them but thanks so much!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Slow day. :( I am heading on a mini-vacation tomorrow for a couple of nights. I might be in the breakroom a bit later, but if not, catch you all when I get back!

Oh, you know, this might be the most people that have been gone at any given time. hooked, Rach, nex, and me... :o

And one other random thing... Today's the 26th. It's my 1 year anniversary of returning home from Mexico, LOL. I think I'm going to find that post - haha.

• Members

Hey everyone, thanks for the comments. Looks like spoiler duties have fallen to me, so I bring forth this...

Q-You know when the old-fashioned Quatermaine fight takes place? icon_lol.gif

A-Thursday (July 31)

Monica is released from rehab this week/park thing with Jake happens this week.

• Members

Oh thanks Remos! I love a good solid "date" to look forward too.

Have fun on your mini vacation Ms. Q!

I'm going down to L.A. for a couple days to visit my sister. But I will totally be online, especially since they bought a new fun computer.

Happy Weekend Lovefesters & Lurkers!

• Members

Hey Lainey.... saw you in here. Where ya to?

Nada for spoilers, except IL again claiming ewcbo in Loo-Loo's head, c'est tout.

Bracing for yet another thunder storm this afternoon. This will go down as the wettest summer on record in these parts.

Hooked emailed, she's enjoying herself and the water. Sends her best.

• Members

For the LuSam lovers amoung us, they are a definite go. BH is the one who tanked L&L2 in the end, so there is NO going back to that one. No word on whether Lucky will get the Spencer brain back, unfortunatetly. At their event this weekend GV said he went to work for KM, and KM said she goes to work for GV. Much like JE and TG, it would seem. Nothing mentioned on our girl, unfortunately.

This on SZ: The Quartermaines. Remember them? They show up to bicker, quip and yell a lot.

This on Wubs: Tracy goes to Nikolas with surprising Lulu news (Now, I thought this had to do with the gun from last week, but it is placed as new - on the day of the gun discussion - amoung things that haven't happened yet. I dunno...)

Edited by remos

• Members

Oh, I agree. Tracy has done everything in her power for all of them (okay, changing the will and suing Monica might not be stellar, but she had good reasons!), and all they do is pour crap on her. I can't see what else would cause them to argue, though.