The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Yes, SOW had carolyn's corner section interviewing Brian Frons about Genie's return and other things. Someone did comment that he never said Luke will have scenes with Laura, but I can't imagine she won't....if they are taping at the same time?

Here is what was posted...

SOW: Carolyn's Corner with Brian Frons

CH asks him to tell her everything about Genie coming back to GH.

Frons says that they had a lot of success the last time she was back and had the marriage again to Luke. They've been trying to figure out a great story for her ever since. In late spring Guza came to him and said he had an idea and it involved Lulu and how she was worried about falling into the same place as her mother because of what happened.

CH: Being a nut job?

Frons says being a little bit off because of a murder she actually didn't even commit. "Who does Lulu turn to for help? Her mom. And then ultimately her mom will say 'Don't worry Lulu. It will all be okay.' That will send shivers down all our backs and help straighten that out, which will be terrific.

CH asks if Luke will be back for that and Frons confirms he will be.

CH asks how long Genie will be back and Frons says, "a couple of months, give or take."

CH wants to know if it's through November sweeps and Frons says he's not sure if it goes that long.

CH asks him if there's anything else he wants to talk about, any big scoops he needs to urgently share.

Frons says he doesn't have new scoops right now but he's really excited for NS2. He says the new time has a done a realy nice job integrating not just Robin and Patrick, but some of the historic characters. He says there's a great storyline for Robert Scorpio that affects not only his health but it also impacts his relationship with Robin. It's really true to his character.

CH asks about Jagger.

Frons says he comes in with his son Stone who Robin is obviously immediately attached to. But she also notices there's something wrong with him and it's hard to tell your friend there's something wrong and he needs to deal with what it is. He says Stone's condition should make for great soap.

CH asks "you mean having autism?"

Frons says exactly. He's also really excited about the new cast. Two new young doctors that are really fun and one of them is gay. He doesn't remember a gay GH doctor.

The rest of the article is about AMC and getting Beth Ehlers.

And then there's a random, out of nowhere box "Bet You Didn't Know" about Laura Wright. What she has to do with the price of beans, I have no idea.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Frons talks out of his ass a lot too...just like Guza and "Tracy will be all over the place this summer".

You know the mags just take what they want quote wise out of a whole interview...

My gut is that Laura is back for a couple months, it starts out as a story with lulu and they are going to see how it goes...Tony will still come back mid-to late september as he was planning...if that is the case he should be back taping early septemberish would have them overlap.

I have no basis for this, just my theory. I am sure we will have all kinds of spoilers coming our way soon.

So...here is the thing..the mags SID had a whole article on lucky and liz reconnecting and will they? Meanwhile, everyone is saying Lucky/Sam are a total go and will have a great summer, etc and the couple that is going to be the "happy couple". Insiders today say watch what is being written on teh show and not the mags.

The whole thing is...even if Laura is on for two months and Luke is back...with the mob, Carly and her stupid stuff, Maxie and her men, the clinic drug storyline and Claudia and the rest of the Zs plus SPinelli...it is not like they are going to be one every day...maybe it just gets spread out a big. It could mean a month of taping you know?

Guess we will just have to tune in!

• Members

Hilairous Ms Q--Was just watching the soap talk interview you posted on YT from 2006 and how JE was saying how she wanted to go back to producing...

Maybe that is why she cut her hair...she got the JFP haircut so maybe nobody will notice when they fire Jill and hire Jane!! LOL!!

• Members

*OT* Hey Hooked remember me telling you about the movie Harold & Maude (when Adam was having his night of morbid death talk & whatnot)? Anyway, it's on iTunes now. You should go check out the trailer! It's one of the new releases under movies at iTunes. One of my all time FAVORITES!

OK gotta go to work now. Hope I have a few good Tracy minutes to come home to later!

Edited by halee

• Members

Just popping in... I like the colors on the back up board better!

So, last year on July 24th, Tracy had that AWESOME salmon/pink blouse with her fabulous hair cut! I have given up hope (temporarily) on the hair, but here's hoping for a nice outfit! It's not the same week as last on GH, is it? Hope not...

hooked, you think she will ever into producing? Sometimes SD has discussions on who should write, produce, etc... TR and JE come up for producing. :D I'd rather we keep her in front of the camera though.

• Members

Tracy AND Nicholas tell Scott

Tracy knew about the jail break, followed a hunch and saw that Edward's gun was missing. She's meeting with Nicholas because they want to figure out how to find Lulu before the Z's or police do, considering how erratic Johnny can be. Scott comes in with some slam about Luke being an a skin-diving trip. Tracy still doesn't know where Luke is.

Edited by remos

• Members

I was just going to post that, remos. Do you think the scene is going to continue in the next segment? Or will we skip one and just go to Scott at the PCPD, screaming at everyone?

And yes funny, he did kind of like HAVE to tell him, didn't he? And way to lay it down nicely, Nik. :rolleyes:

Hair: It's not horrible. It kind of reminds of her hospital hair after the trainwreck. It's styled in a similar way. Definitely is growing.

Outfit: Same as when Luke told her I love you on the Haunted Star (not Johnny/Lulu in bed as I originally posted). I don't even care that's it's recycled! I'm just so happy not to see her in that horrid blue thing.

Make-Up: Nothing special. She looks a bit tired.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Scott on phone demanding everything on Logan's death and a meeting with Mac. Then he turns to Tracy and starts to accuse her of having something to do with Logan's death. Tracy looks at him and asks if he's serious. Nicholas steps in front of Tracy and tells Scott to back off, and stop throwing around accusations without the facts. Scott says he wasn't there for Logan in life, but he'll be there in death.

My thoughts: Awww, Nic defends Tracy.... they're getting closer...

Scott - Kin's not pulling this one off. He looks fake.

• Members

LOL! I don't know if tired was the right word, funny. Would you rather I use "older?" Well, I shouldn't say that. I will just say today, IMO, she looks her age, instead of younger. :P

Nothing in the following segment (too much with the Z's, Sonny, Karpov, Carly, Jason...), but they were just on about 5 minutes ago. Scott was the phone with the PCPD, I believe, demanding information as Nik and Tracy sat to the side... Scott got off he phone. Tracy apologized for his loss. Scott accused her of making a deal with Johnny and having him killed. Tracy: Are you serious? Scott continued to go after her, but Nik got up and stopped him. Scott is going to get revenge, and make whoever killed him, pay.

Hey, isn't Tracy supposed to make Laura/Lulu comparisons today? I know Carly and Jason just did that, but I thought the summary for today had Tracy making parallels as well.

EDIT: Oh, here we go... Woah, that was quick. Maybe they are spreading her scenes out. Tracy talks about it being hard to feel sorry for Scott and then a little something about history repeating itself and once again, Luke is nowhere to be found. remos, I'm sure, can make more out of that... It was too fast for me! Even when I replayed it. LOL.

Segments: 2, 4, 5... Did I get that right?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Carly compared Lulu to herself, too.

Tracy and Nic enjoy their meal. Tracy makes comparisons between Scott/Laura/Luke and Logan/Lulu/Johnny, commenting that this time someone gets killed. "And once again Luke Spencer is no where to be found." Tracy is really annoyed with Lukey.