• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks, halee!

Hair: It's definitely growing. Wish it had some more ooomph.

Outfit: I liked it. It was a welcome repeat unlike that horrible teal thing that I hope we are never subjected to again.

I liked that Nik and Tracy were sitting down to eat together and discussing Lulu. I think it's nice the way that Nik and Lucky pretty much accept her now as Luke's wife. Nik with his own ghost Emily stuff has been a bit out of the Spencer orb, so it's good to see him interacting with his extended family.

Totally agree about Kin phoning it in. Oy. Sometimes he's just so wiseguy cartoony it's unreal. I was sad that they didn't use that opportunity to show a little emotion from Scott and I was furious that he would even insinuate that Tracy had something to do with it. Uh, dude, your son who you don't even care about isn't even with her step daughter anymore. The contrast between JE and KS in that scene was pretty amazing. We saw a whole host of emotions with Tracy--reluctance to tell Scott the bad news, concern for him when he finds out, disgust when he suggested she could be behind it etc). I loved seeing Nik defend Tracy and that he even went so far as to physically get up to step between them. Such a gentleman. :)

• Members

Yeah except the prince should have kept his mouth shut and let Tracy tell Scott. I heard scott gets somewhat of a little breakdown scene maybe today? Not sure.

I gotta pack...check you guys later. Remos--any chance you have the next story posted before I leave tomorrow?

• Members

Yeah, forgot to mention that part. He should have let her break the news.

How long are you in Cali for? You're meeting nex, right?

We'll have to do a breakdown of who has met whom...you and I've met TL, TL's met funny, and you're soon to meet nex. Aw. remos and ms. q: when you guys coming out to NYC? :)

TL: It's been way too long! How's the summer treating you? You're back now, right? I want to hear about your FL trip! Miss you, Mama!

• Members

Just wanted you to know I am loving your stories too!!! :P Since you don't love me anymore! :P

I have yet to pack.

I went to grocery store to get a couple things and read the SID GF article and the SOW one. Brian Frons says Luke will be back for it. But doesn't say anything about reuniting, etc.... The fact is if she is back for two months, then he is going to be back for it for part of the time if he comes back towards the mid to end of Sept.

SID still had her there for one month and it still be centered around Lulu. I really don't think there is going to be some big LnL reunion/end of Lunacy cause on all fronts, this is short term stint.

I hope Luke comes back earlier just so we can see Tracy again sooner! But I guess that would mean he might take another month off somewhere over the holidays, etc.

Whatever at this point...just bring her on already and let the Lunacy love shine through the story too!

BSG--When I get back from Calif we need a three way (that sounded bad) with TL to discuss plans!

I can't wait! Yesterday my husband was like wait, you are going to NY...I forgot about that.

It is cool the little LF meetings going on. Yes, I am planning on meeting up wth Nex in Newport! Hopefully one night during the week. We will have to take photos too!

We should send JE a note with all the trips we have made to meet loyal tracy fans across the country! :)

Speaking of writing...I am going to mail a few letters from Ca.

I hope you guys all called the comment line yesterday! I am running out of disguised voices! I was asking for callers on SD last night!

Okay going ot pack now. So excited to get out of 95 degree weather for highs of 76!!!

• Members

If anyone is interested who is a TR fan...here is an interview about NS. TR looks pretty good still!

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/Enterta...t/TV?pageId=7.5

Lots of talk of new opening today too...according to SON it is in the works...not sure if it is editing the old and putting in the new contract players or if it is a total redo.

But--TQ better be in it!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Here is what CH (Diane) said on her board--she always answers questions...I had to sneak in Lunacy in there....by asking about NS2!

CH:

Hey there!

No plans, that I know of, for Diane on NS...but with Guza's mighty brain and the twists and turns, you just never know!

And I completely agree with you regarding Tracy and Luke...I would LOVE to defend that man!

Love, C

• Members

See, I looked at it a different way I guess. First of all, as a prince he has always been chivalrous, but as a sort of family member and one of the siblings that is clearly staring to care about Tracy a bit, I though he was protecting her. Obviously she doesn't need it, but he stepped in so Scott would take out his anger on him instead of TRacy. Anyone who tells you your child was killed is going to take the brint of the backlash so he wanted it to be him instead of her. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it

• Members

That is a nice way to look at it knh! I think I will go with that!!

Okay so this was in the IL not sure if it is for next week or the week after, but the Eli love concert I thought was coming up the week of the 28th..if so, the Qs might be on? The concert with Eli is the 29th I think...so that means it might be a Q week after all. Monica is on TH and F according to Rachel who saw her fan board dates.

IS A WAR BREWING BETWEEN SONNY AND JASON? RICK SPRINGFIELD PERFORMS!

Jason is none too thrilled when he discovers Sonny has aligned himself with rival mobster Karpov. He issues Sonny an ultimatum, but Sonny doesn't do well with ultimatums. When Jason interrupts a romantic evening between Sonny and Kate, will the two former partners declare war? Across town, Claudia goes to desperate lengths to help her brother by aligning with Ric. But it might be too late for Johnny, as he and Lulu are recognized! Meanwhile, Rick Springfield (as Eli Love) performs in concert, Anna kicks some butt, an old-fashioned Quartermaine fight erupts, and Matt's reaction to a familiar resident may raise some eyebrows.

Edited by hookedongh