The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Ms. Q.... your encyclopaedic knowledge of all things Tracy never fails to impress!

1. Could I please request the recents "Mama, do you want me kneeling?" as a "Mama" clip, and

B. He called her 'Sweetheart' this past Wednesday while they were talking before the reopening of the HS.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey, Ms. Q. Luke called Tracy "darling", or actually "darlin'" a couple of weeks ago. Tracy said that the day he stopped free-loading was the day she would be dancing in the streets. Luke said, "Dust off your dancing shoes, darlin'."

Another one...

On Tracy's b'day last year (it was the April 10 episode I think, if you want to check), the episode opened with them as they clinked glasses, and Luke said "Happy Birthday, Gorgeous." (That was the "That's it, Baby, talk dirty to me" scene on the couch.)

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Addie, that's a great photo. You project so much self-assurance, and for someone of your young years...that alone makes you special.

Remos ~ Thanks for the 411 from SD. Glad someone is still navigating that mess, and without a search function. You deserve chocolate.

So glad to hear the Jane reference. Along with hooked, I'm hoping for some Alan in this. Can't imagine we *wouldn't* see him with Tracy and the Q's. If the truth about Stone Cold Jr. comes to light, the will forging would take on new importance. Without Luke there, Tracy versus the rest of the Q's could be interesting.

Then, there's Sam, Tracy, and the Haunted Star. Since Kelly is such a fan of Jane's, maybe she'll request more scenes with her. I read on SD that they told KM they wanted to see Sam more, so I vote for more Tracy at The Haunted Star with Sam and anyone else in the HS orbit.

*waving to funny*

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Waving back at Queen Tracy.

ILTQ you've got mail. ;)

Ms. Q When I read Hooked's fic she mentioned Luke calling Tracy Tigress. I remember him saying that but I don't know when. Oh where's the fic oh, baby?

Lainey where is that fic you promised a long time ago?

TracyLuv any dreams? How's work going? You know I finished what you want! The next part! :P

Hooked I missed you in the br last nite.

TracynLuke where's that fic?

Remos I hope your day was good. Mine was hell. Those kids are driving me to drink. :wacko:

Edited by funny1

• Members

Funny-The fic's coming slowly but surely

Ms.Quartermaine-You and everybody canabbreviate my name

Halee-Keep the viedo's coming on You Tube

Hookdongh-I'll E-mail you the oic in a few

Remos-Thanks for the up date

Addie-Hope your weeks better & Nice pic you should model for AE

• Members

I'm home now for the evening. Don't know how long I can last before I give in to the coughing syrup.

Hooked, you have the dubious distinction of being one of the last today to hear my voice. Feel special? (Good thing I can type to 'talk' to all of you this evening.)

So... we easily have quorum for the motion. It's been read and unanimously passed. Details will follow, but if you have any ideas or stories just about the summer, I suggest you start stockpiling - we don't want to miss any days!

Of course... any fics that aren't summer related are expected to be presented upon completion. That hasn't changed.

Edited by remos

• Members

From IL at SD from very long list of scoops...I think they are for the week of May 5th cause that is when the medianet photos of Luke/Anna are...from the best I can tell Anna is only one for about 6 episodes or so...

Luke wants to show Anna just how much fun she still can have

Tracy gets 'green' when seeing Anna/Luke, she decides to give Luke a taste of his own medicine

Green? That could be interesting..maybe she ties one on with Scott or something or Coleman! LOL!