Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Mitch was running for Senator when Tracy was involved with him. I think Luke actually worked for Mitch at one point. I know he was having an affair with Susan Moore during his marriage/engagement to Tracy (what a shocker). I don't remember too much else about him, other than he was blonde and not cute at all IMO!! I think Mitch was mob-connected somehow. I think ladya would know more....email her!

• Members

Okay I didn't watch, but I saw something that Tracy said "she wished luke would go missing for seven years so she could declare him dead!" I am guessing that is where the spoiler that said Tracy says Luke is dead to her came from. Everyone on the other boards were saying "Go Tracy!" She was taking any [!@#$%^&*] from him today!

They better be on tomorrow to follow this up. Monica is supposed to drink and drive tomorrow and Monday I think...

I am sure Remos is writing a recap as we speak...my kids will be home in a second so I can't read it yet...but did Tracy tell Luke that Monica froze her assets? Did they say where Tracy was living or where they were gonna go??

• Members

I knew I wasn't going to like this show...

1. Monica in living room getting a drink. Ed comes in and says that won't take the pain away. Luke walks in a says" Hello family in law, I'm home." "Not any more", responds Monica.

2. nothing

3. Luke asks if they tossed his Pretty Pink Popsicle to the wolves. He'll follow right behind her says Monica. The she tells him about the lawsuit, where Luke says he'll talk to Tracy to get it all worked out. Monica says it's more than that, it's the will. Luke says if that's the case they'll just reshuffle the money. Monica says not good enough, they messed with her husbands Will, his last thoughts, his last wishes. Then she says Alan's gone, Emily's gone and now she wants Luke and Tracy gone. Lulu comes in happy to see her dad and wonders what's wrong. Mon says she'd know if she slept there regularly. Ed says her father and step-mother have been kicked out but she can stay and live a better life than with her father. Lulu stands defiant and says she'll go with her father (no mention of Tracy AT ALL).

4. nothing

5. Alice tells Luke he can stay with her wrestling friend then leaves. Lulu asks him why he did it, so Luke starts to talk about the Will. Lulu says no, why did you leave. He says he needed is freedom from the medical restrictions, and the people who care about him, Lulu asks. Yeah, he admits he needed his freedom from the "Hovering Hordes". Lulu says she can go with Nicholas or Logan, Luke suggests they go with Lucky, though that may be too inconvenient. "Inconvenient for whom? Him or you?" Tracy enters and she's not happy too see him - tone very angry.

6. "Spanky, you look incredible. So great..." Luke starts. Ed and Alice come in wondering why she's back. She want the jewellery she inherited from her mother. Ed says she's not touching one bit of Lila's jewels to hock. Monica comes in asking why the "Litigious Cow" is in her house. She's calling the police to get her removed. Tracy says she's back to get the rest of her belongings, Mon gives her 5 minutes, then leaves with Ed and Alice. She turns to Luke and asks how he's feeling, acting coy. Lukey gets excited and says he's feeling great. Good, she says, then grabs him painfully and pushes him back on a chair. Luke is stunned and Tracy glares at him.

7. Luke says that wasn't exactly the welcome home he was expecting. Tracy counters that this was not the marriage she was expecting. Then recounts their history together, finishing with her wish that he either divorce her or stay away for 7 years so she could have him declared dead because that's what he is to her. She takes off her rings (waaaa.....) and drops them into his drink (yes, he gets liquor). He looks at her as she leaves, then looks at the rings in his glass.

Previews: nothing

From what I can see, those mediapics were from today.

Kate walked in front of the Brownstones - outside.

EDIT

Ah, you know me so well...

Tracy hasn't given Luke any information. He hasn't asked why she wanted to pawn stuff. I think he's stunned that she's mad. So, we know nothing.

Jax is back in town, however, and I'm sure he arranges the room for Tracy.

Tomorrow is "Diva doesn't get to watch" day - Sonny and Claudia and lots of skin

EDIT TAKE TWO

Has anyone else seen this?

Monday (1/21) was the MLK holiday

Final Standings

1 Y&R 4.1

2 B&B 2.9

3 GH 2.6

4 ATWT 2.3

5 AMC 2.2

5 OLTL 2.2

7 DOOL 2.1

8 GL 2.0

GH

Monday 2.7

Tuesday 2.6

Wednesday 2.5

Thursday 2.5

Friday 2.5

It's just steadily going up. I hope TPTB are seeing this and taking note.

Edited by remos

• Members

Ya know what gets me angry :angry: .......Monica isn't just kicking Tracy out because of the law suit but also because she helped Luke change Alan's will, which by the way was almost a year ago. But you would think given the fact that Monica currently hates her precious Jason, Luke or Tracy would tell her exactly what/who Alan left everything to. I think if Monica knew the truth she would end up thanking Tracy instead of freezing all her assets.

• Members

Okay without watching it and just reading your recap Remos...here is my first impression take on the situation!!

This is soap 101 girls....have a contrived break up, so that there can me a whole road to make up. I mean REALLY think about it. If they were going to be breaking them up for good and this was it, they would end it in a more touching, sad way of them being emotional, going their separate ways. Not this volatile anger on Tracy's part. How dramatically Tracy to drop the rings and make her snarky remarks. She is pissed, not only at luke now but at her financial situation. And she is humiliated too. Her family is against her and she is going into her survival bitch scrappy mode!!!

Also note, she didn't say she is divorcing him right...she said she wished he would divorce her or go missing for seven years. Now I know not all of you are married, but I have threated the "D" word a time or two in my married life and yelled and screamed and ranted and raved and brought up all kinds of crap that I really didn't mean when I am angry and venting.

Think about it...this is setting up for weeks of them going back and forth. For luke to realize what he lost. It is classic soap angst. So let's not get discouraged yet. We knew it was coming.

At least Tracy was the one to give it to him. Not the other way around. We would be dying and depressed if he gave her the ole heave ho and was like "Im not cut out for marriage, I gotta be free, etc" At least the ball is in Luke's court and Tracy has the upperhand for the first time in a long time I think. Love the power shift!!

BUT WE SHOULD ALL CALL THE COMMENT LINES today and every day for the next few weeks saying we love Tracy standing up for herself, but we want Luke/Tracy to stay together!!

In fact I am doing that right now!!!

• Members

monica so sux. what the hell she takes no responsiblty for trying to kill him talking about he would have died in his bed waiting for dr. leo, yeah right. i so cant stand her. YUCK!!!!

amd yeah tracy was mad at luke but she so doesnt want to end it with him. she is trying to give him the reason to leave her, saying i wish u would divorce me. and i wish u would stay gone. she loves luke so much that she would never end it. i guess she is so used to men dumping her that shes trying to give him a way out cause she cant do it.

and when is the reunion cause i can't take this angst!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by funny1

• Members

My boss left to a meeting so I got a chance to download today's clips and edit them! Here they are!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJJEIHEC

Credit goes to Izzy, edited by me.

Hooked, I agree with you this break isn't a break-up, it’s just some drama that needs to go down to eventually bring them back together. I was annoyed with Lulu, it’s no shocker, but Lulu didn't move out of the house as a sign of solidarity toward Tracy it was solely for Luke. Grrrrr! It was like she completely forgot about Tracy when she suggested that she and Luke move in with Lucky. :angry: That little B**** needs to go and get herself strangled by the TMK.

ETA: Page 546!

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Exactly funny...she is being all dramatic throwing her rings at him...if she really wanted out, she would have already had divorce papers drawn up...she could have done that while she was getting the lawsuit filed!! She just effectively put the ball in his court! Surely lukey is gonna go find her tomorrow don't you think? If not tomorrow, then Monday for sure...

Monica is on tomorrow and Monday I think...Tracy gets her suspened I think next Tuesday. Surely Luke is gonna go find his spankybuns...guess not testing it out any time soon eh funny???

I heard she looked good today though!!! At least lukey liked her new do!!

• Members

Thanks NEX for the clips. Freaking lulu...maybe she will show some support for Tracy later and tell Luke he needs to fight for her. I bet Luke and Lulu go to the Haunted Star. Damn doesn't bobbie have an entire brownstone???

He surely needs to ask where Tracy is? He doens't even know she has frozen assets yet. He better spot her some money from his secret stash.

• Members

Spot Tracy some money? How do you think he's been living these past 3 years? He doesn't have a purse let alone strings.

Kate was in front of the Brownstone set today... I was so excited.

As for classic soap, you are so right. I didn't like this show at all, but I didn't turn it off either. They are setting it up - and remember what happened a year ago? Luke returned and put their marriage in HER hands. Now she's put their marriage in HIS. Neither one of them are going for the lawyers, although Tracy probably has her's on speed dial.

BTW, thanks for the clips, Nex.

• Members

One more thing...watching a 1991 dvd today...so Alan and Monica are getting remarried...they tell Tracy and she is like "Have you both had lobotomies? It didn't work the first time, what makes you think this time is going to be any different?" Then A&M get into a fight at teh hospital and come home and say it is off. Ttracy is like "Did he cheat on you already?" Too funny.

God she was so gorgeous with that long dark hair!!!! Ah...still lamenting the haircut....but I guess Lukey liked it huh? Her hair does grow fast.

Call the comment line guys!!!