Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh my God. I am so one day moving to a place where there is no snow and no icy streets to worry about...

About Wubs: Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if she gets some of her spoilers from SoapDish...

halee, we're almost positive she's on (she's going to search for Luke - hopefully, the search doesn't take her offscreen). No ideas on the days yet.

So, I was thinking, if that set tour was recent and GH tapes 3 weeks in advance (about that, right?), JE is definitely involved in at least some capacity in Feb. Sweeps.

And finally HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE ELLIOT! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

• Members

LOL Sorry TL I didn't mean to post a Jane B-Day thing on SOC after you did. I wonder why they didn't just consolidate?

Lots of people loving our girl. :) I love it.

About the $10 million spoiler, oh I hope it's true, but someone on SD was talking about how Jerry is going to be moving drugs (maybe watered down prescription drugs, not illegal drugs) and that the guy with the tatoo who is giving the orders tells him to give him information about who works at the hospital, and it was mentioned that Tracy is still on the hospital board.....and that maybe Jerry is the one who gives her the money to help them move their drugs. I don't know, I really can't see Tracy doing it if she knows what they are doing. On the other hand, it would save the hospital money, and she's been portrayed as cheap before with the condom thing. So eh. Who knows, the spoiler might not even be true. But if they wanted a plot point bad guy, they've used Tracy before.

Sometimes, TIIC suck. :angry:

• Members

Oh...oh...oh.... I get it. Didn't he say the shipment was coming from Canada ('cause we're such a big, bad country and all the bad stuff comes through us). Remember how Americans were buying drugs from Canada 'cause ours were cheaper and the news was actually suggesting that Canadian drugs were substandard (we're a 3rd world nation in health care, apparently). That's what Jerry is bringing in. Cheap Canadian aspirin!

BTW, BR isn't letting me back in... sob....

Edited by remos

• Members

There were 10 partiers in the BR at once tonite, celebrating our girl's B-day!!

Great fun! Thanks for the cake and ice-cream Ms. Q, and the brownies, BSG! Stace said she stole them from you. LOL!! The Tracy Trivia was fun LOTS!!!

It's an hour before midnite here in NYC so once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!! WE LOVE YOU!!

Happy Jane's Birthday to my lovefest buddies ;)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

I tried this yesterday but it never posted... so

Happy Birthday, Jane!!!

and this is later than I should have done it, but still... I don't think the final vote is in yet so here it is

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - DRAMA

February 27, 2007: Tracy has just learned of Alan’s death. She shares stories about him with Dillon.

April 19, 2007: Luke gives Tracy an ultimatum; Tracy tells Luke that Laura is gone and never coming back. though it was damned close!!

December 10, 2007: Tracy tells Luke she makes her life worth living (also the WHY DO I BOTHER episode).

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - COMEDY

March 7, 2007: Luke and Tracy decide to alter Alan’s will.

April 16, 2007: Tracy finds out about oopsie-daisy, and she and Luke decide to try it out for themselves.

November 21, 2007: Luke and Tracy spend Thanksgiving together in the hospital.

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - ROMANCE

October 16, 2007: Tracy rests her head on Luke's back; she tells him she loves him just the way he is.

November 9, 2007: Luke opens his heart up to Tracy.

November 16, 2007: Tracy's willing to share her future with Luke. I'm sorry, I know we're not supposed to, but this one is a tie so which ever gets the higher vote in general will have my vote too

BEST SPEECH

Tracy: Alan and I used to play tricks on each other. We picked on every flaw, every weakness. But he always watched my back when it came to Daddy and everybody else, and I always watched his. When I was little, my nanny used to put my hair in pigtails. Huh. Alan used to tell me I looked like a poodle. I, in turn, told him he looked like a monkey and that he smelled like one, too…And one day at school, he overheard a little boy in my class teasing me about my pigtails, so he grabbed him and soaked him in the water fountain until he apologized…We never talked about it, we never used that word. But we knew that when the chips were down, we had each other. It made me feel safe to have Alan there, my big brother -- the one person who knew what it was like to grow up in this family. I'm scared to live without him.

Tracy: I love you, Luke, and that is a rare emotion for me. Do not expect it to last forever. I was willing to go after Scott Baldwin, even when there was nothing in it for me -- that is even more rare. Oh, and what do I get for my efforts? Let's see -- mistrust, disrespect, and the privilege of watching you break your own heart. You want to risk wt we have for Laura? Fine, go ahead, I can't stop you! But I did want to mention that Laura is a moot point. It doesn't really matter who her guardian is, because she is not coming back -- to you or anybody else. Your darling, your angel -- is gone. And I am getting really sick and tired of waiting for you to accept it.

Tracy: When Scott Baldwin gets in front of that judge, he's going to paint you as an angry, violent, out-of-control man. It won't be much of a stretch -- you've been attacking Scott Baldwin at every turn. He's going to try to prove that you're a danger to Laura. He's going to mention the fact that you spirited her away the night Rick Webber died, and that you brought her back traumatized. He's going to bring in witnesses and old newspaper articles, and make public the fact that you raped Laura when she was a teenager. And this great love that you shared, the one that Lulu has been raised to idolize, will appear like a decades-long pattern of abuse. And Laura -- the frightened, battered wife too scared to leave. I'm not saying anything Scott isn't going to say, and his delivery is going to be a lot harsher. But you can take it. It doesn't matter what he says, you'll endure, but what about Lulu? How do you think that Lulu is going to take knowing that you raped her mother -- in the Campus Disco?

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO/LINE

“Tracy wears power like black silk stockings and wields it in very creative ways.” (in front of the Q’s)

“Be gentle with me.” “I don’t do gentle. You should know that by now.” (Thanksgiving)

“Care to test it?” (re: blood flow)

SEXIEST SCENE

Luke’s return (massage, kisses).

Wyndemere; before heart attack, at the bottom of the stairs (make-up smeared kiss)

Wyndemere; Luke and Tracy all over each other in front of Scott.

BEST KISS

“I will always come back to you” kiss.

“Good evening, wife” – “You handsome devil” kiss.

“ ‘Cause you’re alive, and I plan to keep it that way” kiss at Wyndemere.

BEST HUG *

Alan funeral hug.

“You ARE a winner in my eyes” hug.

BEST EXPRESSION

Tracy’s expression telling Luke about her and Scott and the desk.

Tracy’s reaction after Luke tells Logan he is not surprised Nik tried to kill him.

Tracy’s Cabana boy expression. close with the scott look

BEST QUOTE

“Every time you open your mouth, you fall into a deeper abyss of dumb.”

“The first time somebody mentions ‘sponge bath,” I’m outta here.”

“You had a heart attack – Take a nap!”

BEST FACE TOUCHING *

Tracy and Luke in the Quartermaine living room after Luke returned.

Linoleum, oatmeal, and bypass surgery

BEST NICKNAME

Wife/Husband

Spanky/Sweetheart

Babe

BEST HAIR

MetroCourt drinks/hospital kiss - Little less than shoulder-length, some oomph

Alan Fading/DNA Tests – Shorter, bob-length, lots of oomph

Luke's Hell - A little shorter than shoulder-length; lots of oomph

BEST OUTFIT

Black jacket with red designs, fitted, black skirt – Tracy blackmails Sam; Logan can’t find Lulu; Tracy stops Luke from escaping from the hospital.

Red blouse, black, fitted skirt – Tracy and Luke share drinks at MetroCourt; later, Tracy breaks it up between Luke and Scott and the hospital, and she and Luke discuss Laura’s rape.

Black outfit with white buttons – Emily’s funeral.

damn these were hard!!! They are too close for me, most were ties so this is the best I could do.

don't worry, Funny, I have plenty of the "good stuff" to pass around from my last withdrawal, it doesn't help too much though, they just say it does... The shakes are annoying but you get used to them until TQ/LS return to the screen (and I'm talking forefront b/c these cheap little 1/8 of a second thing doesn't cut it, it's just a tease)The problem is I don't really want to be cured

ps, does anyone have the date of the "i'll always come back to you" episode? I can't find it

Edited by knh

• Members

Morning everyone!

Wow this is a quiet thread today! Nothing new this morning TQ wise as I can see. Really hoping she is on next week. One week of LUke being gone down, maybe three more to go!!!

Anything new or exciting going on??? It is a blah, cold, rainy day around here. Was jumping for joy when my exercise class was cancelled!!!