The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I get where you are coming from, but I have to say I think I'm gonna like this. I hate when they have him leaving all the time b/c that is just a waste of JE's talent when they don't use her or use her as a prop. I do think it will be good to see them broken up but around each other all the time. She is worried about Lulu now and will be even if they are apart so there is that and there is the fact that they will just run into each other. There is a whole different angst when he is gone than when they are madly in love but she won't be with him. he's gonna suffer and it's about damned time. She will suffer too but it'll be her decision, she's taking back control people!!! Plus, they will have a great reunion... they have to! I don't want them to stay apart, but I can't wait till she makes him beg, it'll be a different dinamic I think, but as long as they are together on screen I'm fine with it... for a little while anyway. She has to take him back... just make him work for it.

So psyched if this money spoiler is true!!!! First of all, just sounds like a plain interesting storyline... but most of all, it's a storyline that has Tracy involved in something that doesn't revovle around Luke's being there!!!!! That and it has her in a pretty big story from what it seems, the fate of the town lies in her hands... maybe she'll be able to get rid of all those characters that bug the living hell out of most of us and leave only the worthwhile for storylines. I know, not likely but I can dream.

just a little aside.... I bow down to whoever it is that, after all this time, has convinced TPTB that JE is the best damned thing on the show (still and for as long as she's been there it's damned special!) and it's more than worth the time to write her a story! Bless 'em and thank 'em and whatever else we have to do b/c apparently it's working now

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love when JE gets the recognition she deserves. :) If I were ever to meet her, I would faint from happiness. Or maybe from her auora of awesomeness. Same with Brad, he is my future husband. He just doesn't know it yet. :D

I have a clip request, could anyone post those scenes with Sam from last year around this time? I have never seen them. Thanks!!!

• Members

This is hysterical from the actor who was the fake jax's blog!

It was not without trepidation that I stepped onto a soap set to fill in for an actor on ABC's General Hospital. Very much a baptism by fire as these guys work fast - really fast. Like one take fast. That's fast - in case I'm being vague. Nevertheless I had a blast temping for the role of Jax. I was curious to see what the fans thought (and by fans I mean GH fans, not my own - lol). So after a quick Google, found I had been roasted. It seems the GH viewers are very protective of their Jax - as one might expect, seeing as he's been on the show for years and years.

If any of you GH fans stop by here, be assured I did my best on short notice to fill in for one of your favorites. Yes I'd love to be taller and better looking, but hey - you'd probably like that for yourselves, too. And a special message to Chandler - no, my cheeks are not surgically altered. They are God-given. As is my ugly face (thank you Shanda, I will treasure that comment). If I was to alter anything, it would be my calves. I have small calves and hours in the gym have done little to help. There. That's me.

Oh, and let me say that the whole team at GH was fabulous, warm and inviting. A great bunch and a pleasure to work with. Though, if the forums are anything to go by, it doesn't look like I'll be making a come back anytime soon. Unless of course it's to play AJ, brought back from the dead (good suggestion, Stacy!)

• Members

Thought this was an appropo (sp?) thing to bring over to our board about promos/spoilers, etc. from the Chat up anon on soapdish who works in the business side of GH/ABC I think...

Can I offer a little word of advice when it comes to watching promos etc?

They are edited and put together to show a spin on a story that may not actually be how it plays out. Their purpose is solely to tantalize and tease (whether it's good teasing or bad teasing is another story) to increase viewer interest.

They are never literal mini-clips about the story they are showing - they are always amped up for maximum impact.

The same goes for previews in the magazines - words are carefully chosen to create buzz while leaving much open to interpretation.

have a good afternoon sd - i'm heading out.

(chat up)

• Members

There are a lot of spoilers going around out there, and I don't necessarily know that we have the full story. Here's my positivity, TL: I like the idea of "Luke regretting going away when he returns and is met with a chilly reception." Let's hope that means he feels bad he was a jerk and works on making it up to Tracy.

Now, as hooked and others have said, spoilers are usually written in a way that is compelling and ambiguous. Hopefully these spoilers are written to be dramatic and aren't the full picture.

• Members

Okay that chat up person is stuck in an airport for five hours and is answering questions...being my brownose self I am making friends with her/him! :)

here is what I got about Luke/Tracy...Tl you will be happy I think about this one...

They aren't divorcing but I'm not sure that they will be together when he returns - I'll have more information when I'm back

So she may tell him she is not taking him back so fast, but they aren't getting divorced! That is good right???? Perhaps Luke will have to try a bit harder!

• Members

GOOD!! I am fine with anything that happens as long as "they aren't divorcing" is a part of the picture.

and Funny1- yeah, I got it set. The only one I was having trouble getting to was your stories so I haven't added anyone else yet, but right now it's looking ok. Thanks for all the help