Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ok, please excuse the fact that I am clearly a dense Tracy fan, but... what? She is Jaon's cousin? Than how is she related to Liz b/c all I can think of now is holy product of an incestuous relationship baby, batman!! Liz is in love with her some-kind-of cousin and yet everyone has a problem with Luke and tracy. I know it's tv but some people have no scruples at all. They hav this, Sam slept with her sister's father, she's trying to sleep with her cousin's brother and she's being made to sleep with her sister's grandfather. Lulu slept with a stepbrother, (though I don't know how many are on here, but no offense to any LnL fans out there) people marry their rapists and fall for murderers left and right and yet Tracy probably has the most character's disliking her. Not too sure about this show anymore.

happy sunday

so I decided to put up a request for freindly faces on my myspace. I said that I wanted my friends to start posting on my page b/c I am freaked out by how many people you get that you don't know once you put up pictures. It may have been a little snotty to those who are sending me messages, but that's fine with me as long as I don't get the creepy folks telling me nasty things. I think it worked b/c this is the first time that I've been able to go at all and not have any more messages. I want to know what the hell is it about me that attracts all the crazies.

• Members

Links to the fictional promo have been added to my previous post (some of you might have realized I was having technical difficulties).

knh, Elizabeth and Jason are not related. Heather's maiden name is not Webber; it's Grant. She became a Webber when she married Jeff (Elizabeth's father), but they are no longer together. I guess things get a bit "eww" though because Elizabeth's half-brother is Jason's cousin's son, but there's no blood relation between Jason and Liz. I had a whole explanation about Jeff and Steve and Susan and a bunch of other characters, but I started getting confused. :lol:

• Members

OMG--that was the most HILARIOUS dialogue ever Ms Q!!!!! How crazy could that scene have gotten if it were written the way you did it! Bet the ratings would have shot up that week!!!

Can't wait to watch your promo! It is 8:30 central...you around for a few in the breakroom???

If I miss you, have a great first day of student teaching tomorrow! I feel like our little Staci is growing up and going to work---I'm getting "vaklempt"--LOL!!!

• Members

hooked, Lady A, and TL, I remember where I heard the word "verklempt" from! It was in a GH satire I read a couple summers ago. It's on a floppy somewhere. Should upload it. It's good for some laughs. :lol:

Song is Requiem for a Dream (composers and all that are credited at the end of the video). Many thanks for the nice comments!

Semi-OT: hooked, I feel like I'm growing up all of a sudden! Car payments and checking accounts and student teaching all in the span of 2 days!!! Waaaaaaaah! Too bad I don't get paid for student teaching. :( Oh, in light of "growing up," I was reminiscing (ooh, I spelled that right the first time) earlier and going through junior high school yearbooks. I realized one of my 8th grade teachers looked like Jane Elliot!!! Well, kind of. The picture, second to the left in my banner; she looked almost exactly like that! Pretty strange, but also very cool. LOL.

Oh, I just remembered something else I wanted to post. Heather is Susan's cousin. And Susan was Jason's mother. And Edward married Heather. So, he married his grandson's cousin (well, second cousin)...Still, that sounds a little too close for comfort.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

OT: Well, the first official day of student teaching has been completed. I'm still observing/assisting, but I got to stand outside the hall and smile and say "Hola" to students as they entered. :lol: And I got to enter numbers into the computer (not grades, but these numeric codes for progress report comments). Oh, and I'm not as tired as I thought I was going to be, though I bet I'll be in bed early.

Glad I could entertain with the dialogue.

I miss Tracy already

• Members

BSG. IS. BACK!

The DELL technician just left after replacing my motherboard and I'm back online. Yay! I have to say I'm a little wary...after a month without my laptop this feels a little too good to be true. Let's hope that things continue to work. *hugs computer*

I have a ton to catch up on the Lovefest. Lots of treats and goodies. I can't wait! Tonight, I fear will be dedicated to figuring out my estimated taxes. :o Oy.

Congrats on your first day of teaching, Ms. Q!!

I hope to swing by later, if I can.

• Members

BSG, welcome back!!! Glad your computer is fixed!

tracyluver, I'm in the BR now. Congrats on finishing the paper!

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Sean, I haven't heard anything either unless you count an anonymous poster at SoapDish. Grain of salt and all that. This was posted today:

. Gah; if true, his vacations get longer and longer, don't they?

Another rumor:

:o

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hey! Sorry I missed you Tracyluver and Ms. Q in the breakroom last night! I came home from my art class and started to read and fell asleep at 10pm!!! Probably the earliest in a year!

I saw those same things on soapdish Ms. Q--I must say though,

Oh did anyone watch Monday's episode? Because this is my comment:

BSG--so glad you are back up and running again on your laptop! Hope you got those taxes done. Mailed mine in yesterday!

Ms. Q--glad you had a good first day!

Nex--you seem to be getting another week off with clips! :) Maybe we will get lucky on day this week.

TL--Sorry I missed you last night if you were around.

MinervaFan--Hope work is going well this week now that your supervisor is back.

Remos--where ya been???

Hope to catch you guys tonight! I have my "chemo" duty today. Only 4 more weeks for her after this one!