The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Looks at purty ^^^ pictures of Tracy in MsQ's banner, and wishes I could see her on my TV tonight. Oh well, I may start my next fic....

Oh, heck. Page 307, and I can't see the purty Tracy Pics anymore. MsQ, post something QUICK!

Edited by MinervaFan

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Boo hoo no tracy...I came home just now to check the thread to see if I should watste my time watching today as I have so much to do..and so many places to drive people!!!

I woke up with my big toe throbbing and in major pain...I thought I had slept walked during the night and dropped a pot on it or something...turns out, I go to my exercise class and can't put on my sneaker, so this Chinese lady who comes to it said she owns a fancy nail salon and it is for sure an ingrown toe nail. I am like huh? I have never had that before, but let me tell you, the pain was like a tooth ache pain...throbbing.... Has anyone ever had that before...it was awful.

I did the stupidest, most lack of judgement thing ever and went to this lady's house and let her fix it for me as I am leaving town tomorrow am. If my toe falls off from some gangreen or something that you hear about from dirty nail salons....I will know why!!! I mean I don't know this woman from a hole in the wall....What was I thinking???? I called a podiatrist and he was saying he would see me Monday am, but to soak it in epson salts and put neosporin on it. Lovely!!! I must say it feels WAYYYYYY better now though. Not throbbing...just sore.

See there is nothing to talk about when Tracy is not on for me :(

• Members

Hey Hooked, just now got home from work and saw your pic. I love it, I think it was very good and I'm jealous of anyone with any kind of creativity... so that's you if you didn't get the hint! And I hope your toe feels better... sounds pretty painful

MF I really like those old avatars, I saw them when yu put them up but I haven't had a chance to tell ya.

as for the ultimatum/realization thing... my wishful thinking is that something is going to happen that will cause Tracy to give Luke an ultimatum, 'choose me... (and seriously) or I don't want to do this anymore' kind of thing. It does seem a bit real to me with all the lovey dovey we had the other day. This will be Guza's way of tearing them apart once he's built them up a little bit... cus we can't have it too good for too long!!! that would be rediculous! There's the ultimatum... then comes the realization... that Luke is more in love with her than he can ever be with anyone else (including the waste of space he once called a wife) and choose her. This will lead to the lovin' in May and eventually, unfortunately (if it has too) the return of 'the waste of space' to break up the happy couple. She can always just be dumped :rolleyes: (who said that?!)... either way it can make for a good story. Like it more, of course, if she is thrown out on her ass. (there it was again... now who said that?)

Oh wait..... it was me..... and I'll say it again!!!!!!!!

SHE HAS TO GO!

ok, that's all I have on that

Lata!

edit, so I'm wrong with my bit of wishful thinking. I just read that preview that was posted... but I have to say, it definately looks worth it to me anyway. I still think the realization will be that they are madly in love and they need to be together (hello!!!) b/c why else would he give her an ultimatum?

Don't anyone send any rain over to my little happy place. It's crappy out right now, but my happy place is a sunny and warm little haven where I get to sleep in and I always look good. I like it here.

Edited by knh

• Members

Ya know who I miss.... sister Mary hotpants (hint hint MF) and Oh Baby

no rush, just making it known that I miss them. Which is big for me b/c I don't miss anyone

how pathetic. I don't miss people at all, but I mis these fictional characters that i read online. I live a sad life (not for me, so much, but if I were looking at it it'd be absurd)

• Members

I think the spoilers are positive for LuNacy.

It sounds like she tells Luke what she is up to with Scott right away, not like Luke finds out first and she has to confess, which would be negative.

IMO, the realization can only be a good one.

It's Positive Attitude Thursday. :rolleyes:

It's also my birthday and I got no Scott or LuNacy on GH today, so they owe me. :P

• Members

Hey you wanna know something shocking.....

JE/Tracy is the only thing keeping GH watchable. *And* my friend Tiffany (i hate my name) actually agrees with me and she's a Jason/JaSam fan! (clearly the shocking part was the latter)

All Tracy scenes better happen and not be cut cuz ..well.....they just don't wanna mess with me, lol.

OT- I'm confused and amused. For grades I got three A's and a D but then today my teacher gives me this paper/certificate thing saying I got on the A-B Honor Roll. Huh? But yeah the administraters at FPC are idiots!

EDA- OMG! Happy Birthday MagicHappens!!!!

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

LadyAshton you are here somewhere...have been wondering where you were and hoping all was well.

Happy birthday MagicHappens

Thanks for the nice words knh about the painting...as if you don't have more talent in your little finger than I have in my whole body artistically!!!

I am totally optimistic about next week!!!

Edit Deb, I was thinking of you today as I went to Hobby Lobby to have a picture framed and bought my bag of twizzlers on the way out...

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yep! I am going to go in the breakroom now to see if you are in there!

Nex...those clips wouldn't open after all...bummer. Said my compute didn't recognize the format or something. Thanks anyway though for uploading htem for me. I know it was a pain.

I will try to check back in the breakroom around 9 central after I feed the troops!! :)

Edit

Back in the breakroom 8:20 for a bit....

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

LAINEY PICKS APART THE SON SPOILER/POSTING

Hmmm... There has been a lot of speculation about this today. I'm about to add my two cents:

-Luke's ulimatum to Tracy, MUST be that if she sides with Scott he's gone - they're done, kaput. I feel pretty good about that analysis, given it's placement in the teaser (right after the 'ruse' line).

-It's the "realization" thing that's throwing me off, and scaring me just a little bit. I mean they already 'realize' they care for each other. I mean the night of 'almost' sex is sort of going to reinforce that, right? So what further realization could there be? They already know they're "real," right? That can't possibly be the "realization." Or...maybe it is.

Or maybe, they realize that they make a 'dream scheme team,' and promise to always partner in the furture.

Or maybe, they realize they're both wounded souls afraid to take a chance on love.. and decide to take a chance on love.

Or maybe, Tracy is able to point out to Luke that he treats her like second-class, and he vows to fix that.

OR..horrors of horrors.. he admits he treats her like second-class, and tells her it will never change. And.. they decide to go separate ways. GASP! I don't think that will happen, but there is a deep fear in me that the "realization" isn't a good thing. I fear it. I do. I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE. I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE. I HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE!!

I'm staying positive folks, I really am!!! I'm just scared. Really really scared. We're so close to LuNacy loving! SOOO CLOSE!!!! It would be just like Guza to bring us this close, and BLOW IT APART. ugh!!!!!!!

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Not that it would be good, but remember JE said in her article in SID that Tracy will do whatever it takes to hang on to luke...she has low expectations...mabye the realization is that they are not going to have a love of the ages like Luke and Laura (which they both know already) but that what they do have is different and unique and they are willing to accept that??? Wishful thinking..

Or, in my gut...it is some stupid thing like they come to the realization about in their relationship....like until they confess, alan will continue to interrupt them and not give them privacy

I must say...I think I enjoyed GH and Luke/Tracy much better when I didn't know spoilers existed :)

Lets just review the positive....Tracy is IN the spoilers....Luke and Tracy are finally being portrayed as a real couple....real couples do have their problems (and this is a soap so nobody can be happy)....and Laura is not coming back in May!! There...there is my pollyanna for the day!!!

Lainey Hope you have a great, fun week!!

• Members

The ultimatum is that Tracy side with Luke or Scott. It will be one line and last two seconds. She will side with Luke, OF COURSE!!

The realization they come to about their relationship is that they are THE Most sexy scheme team and they vow to stick with each other 'til death do they part!!

That's my story and I'm stickin' with it. :)

They both had plenty of opportunities to end it and they haven't (didn't someone say that? -heehee). Luke didn't end it when Laura came back, and Tracy didn't end it when Luke went away. They are a match and they know it. Tracy is madly in love with Luke and Luke loves Tracy, after all they've been through I hardly think that a night of drunkeness will make them realize any different.

Please, no more spoilers, my nerves can't take it. :P