Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I made an icon for I Love Tracy Q and she needed some help deciding which one to use. She asked me to post them here to get some feedback. They're all the same, just with different lighting effects.

1. th_ILoveTracyQicon.jpg

2. th_ILoveTracyQicona.jpg

3. th_ILoveTracyQiconb.jpg

4. th_ILoveTracyQiconc.jpg

5. th_ILoveTracyQicond.jpg

6. th_ILoveTracyQicone.jpg

7. th_ILoveTracyQiconf.jpg

8. th_ILoveTracyQicong.jpg

ETA: Forgot to add that I'm in the breakroom, and YES, Lainey is the bus driver on the LuNatic Fringe Express. (Yeah, it's new. I thought of it this morning.)

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

When did I get the Bus Driving Job?!?!?! I already have a full-time job!!

Okay.. I like 1 the best.

Then 2, then 4. In that order!

Oh... TWO MORE DAYS 'TIL LAINEY GETS HIGHSPEED!

Edited: Hey.. this is post 199. My next one is 200.. gotta save it for something Special!! I can't post again until I have something special to say. Ha!

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Saw a thread that said Mike will die in the cellar shoot out in May...maybe he is the male character being killed off instead of Dillon. Sonny gets shot in the head...I mean come on....Can they not think of an original story for sweeps...gee a mob shoot out, yet again.

But...I guess it is better than the chair bound blonde one coming back!!!

For those of you who celebrate Easter, hope you have a nice weekend!

Yeah...happy birthday to TQ!!! I wish the hanky panky scene was in honor of her birthday today. Would be nice for her to see Dillon walking in with a busted lip from Logan punching him and asking him what happened...and him saying, "well here's a birthday present for you mom...lulu only wants to be friends with me...and Georgie and I are done! What more could you ask for..." Poor Dillon...wasted his blackmail against Tracy on wanting to date lulu with no interference...now that is over! He is a Hornsby...not a Q!!! Gotta pick something better to blackmail about! Haha!

I'm off to paint...my husband took my three boys to Hooters for lunch (nice wholesome family restaurant huh?).

• Members
:D :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY QUARTERMAINE-SPENCER! :D :D

I can't believe I forgot to post a happy birthday last night. I was on my computer cleaning up my Tracy clips when I noticed that it was her birthday.

Lainey, one more day till high speed! I'm so excited for you, your going to LOVE it!

MinervaFan, I think I like #1 and #4 the best in your vintage Jane pics.

Hooked, um Hooters....nice, wholesome, and good wings! I'm sure your boys will have a ball!

• Members

Hooked, like I've mentioned in several other places, I think Interrupted is one of your best yet. I really enjoyed the flow of it, and the dialogue was spot-on. I think what you're disappointed in is the ending, which seemed rushed to me. Email me or PM me; I think I may have a suggestion.

Did I mention to you guys that it SNOWED on Tracy's birthday? I thought for sure Hell was freezing over, and that Tracy and Luke would be on my tape when I got back to watch Friday's GH. But, alas, it was just an ironic side-effect of the Greenhouse Effect. :(

Hey, Lainey, do you have high-speed yet??????

Edited by MinervaFan