The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

ILoveTracyQ: Here are the links you requested, plus a couple more you might find interesting.

Yahoo Groups:

Jane-Elliot-Fans ([email protected]): This group has been a disappointment so far, as it seems to have very little activity. There are daily updates with GH news, but that is from a lady who cross-posts to about 50 different Yahoo groups.

LiveJournal:

General Hospital: This is the general discussion group for General Hospital. Fairly Tracy friendly, but not exactly enthusiastic.

Lunacy_Icons: A Tracy/Luke community. Mainly focused on graphics, fanfic, and LuNacy discussions. Much more activity since the Friday episode.

Tracy Quartermaine Ficathon: This is the community for the TracyQ ficathon.

NOTE: I've put up the FAQ for the Ficathon. I think it would be a good idea to open it up to any kind of Tracy fic, with the spoilers being a prompt for this first challenge. What I hope to do is keep the community running even when the ficathon is over, to have a place for TracyQ fic on LiveJournal. So the answer to your question is--if the story is about TracyQ, just post it there. I'm totally cool with that.

Edit: Not sure how I did this, but I forgot the Port Charles Bulletin on LiveJournal. Very good resource.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Marland darling, love ya, but the Skye pimping in a Tracy love thread is a bit in appropriate. if this were a thread about Skye and Tracy, that'd be one thing, but we're here to spread nothing but love for our girl and the occasional disdain for the lack of goodness she gets to do.

• Members

MarlandRulez I don't think all Tracy fans resent Skye.

I know Ms.Q doesn't,or if she does she's quiet about it. I think Keith likes Skye.

I don't like her...but I don't care enough about my dislike to go into the Skye "appreciation" thread and bash her.

You already know that there have been times when you HAVE come into this thread and bashed Tracy.

It's not a Skye appreciation thread,so if you don't want to sometimes read negative things about Skye...maybe you shouldn't read the posts in this thread,because I for one,as well as a few others,will sometimes post negative things about SKYE in here.

BUT this is not the post for negative things about Tracy.

Please,refrain from names like "the Rodent Queen",or anything else said in a mocking,bashing tone.

Thanks. :)

• Members

In regards to the spoilers, RMT has been reliable, but he (?) did not post the "surprise" one. Someone asked RMT to confirm/deny, but he said he couldn't because he doesn't know what's going on past March.

MinveraFan, thanks for the links to Lunacy Icons and the JE Fans Yahoo Group!

As for Skye...I don't hate her; don't love her either, but I do think RC and JE work well together.

Here's hoping for a continuation of Friday's episode! :D

• Members

Hasn't RMT been one of those to post some way far out there specs/spoilers though,that never came true?

I can't remember.

Either way,if they don't know what's going on past March,they're not much of a "scoopster", IMO. I mean,the month is halfway over already.

Even WE know part of May sweeps. LOL

MinervaFan I get the same message for the yahoo group that I did when I tried to Google it...that the address may have moved or had it's name changed.

The others work fine,though. Much thanks. :)

• Members

Re: Skye. Don't hate her. Like her with Alcazar, hate her with Luke, really think she has no business getting all "tude" with my TracyQ.

Re: Yahoo Groups. I have no idea why you're having trouble with it. I searched and found it immediately. Here is the URL I just went to: http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Jane-Elliot-Fans/

Re: TODAY'S Episode. Was there any Luke/Tracy before the opening credits? AGAIN with the lousy weather and the stupid weather man thinking a line of horrendous, flood-producing storms was more important than my TracyFix? Also, does his sudden change in attitude mean Luke was playing Tracy on Friday, or just that he's not going to drop the act with witnesses present? My darling Fey says it's proof he was trying to play her. I am still holding out hopes....

SPOILER

Re: TOMORROW'S Episode. Oh, Smirksie-Wirksie...... May I please have an animated icon of A Certain Gorgeous Blue-Blood Popping Her Low-Class, Skirt-Chasing, Skye-Watching Husband in the Jaw? Puh-lease????? You make such GOOD animated icons (unlike my jerky, low-rent, half-assed animated icons....)

• Members

Now THAT link to the Yahoo group works just fine,thanks MinervaFan. :)

I am only going by transcript/live recaps,but Luke's "sudden" change of mood...that's been a staple of the "Lacy" relationship since day one.

They'll have a "close" day,like those during the epidemic,and Friday...and then,back to the same old,same old,which is why we get so frustrated here in this thread.

I think Skye and Lo having the baby is going to change that though....based on spoilers.

Only problem is,the woman Luke will be spending time with for May sweeps isn't Tracy.

So,more going around in circles,maybe? Hope not.

Eh.

I'm at the point where I enjoy them...but the back and forth stuff is gettin' tired.

I fault the writers...who apparently don't know how to build suspense,and instead just keep giving us the same old reheated tired stuff,day after day.

The only reason Lacy is watchable,is JE/TG and their chemistry.

IT certainly isn't the stupid lame plot points,nor the supporting characters in the little story.

For what it's worth,I do think the scene between them on Friday was genuine...and I do think that underneath it,at first Luke used Tracy as a shield because he was afraid to commit to Skye.

I think now though...that he (and she)have gotten used to each other,fond of each other,and I think they care for one another.

Will they ever be "in love"?

I want them to be...because Tracy has never,and if not with Luke,probably will never,have someone who will accept her like he does,and even love her.

But will GAP write it that way?

I don't know.

I think Friday,maybe one of them,or both,started out thinking it was a little game,but it didn't end that way.

I do think the scene was genuine.

I hope it leads somewhere.