The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Sweety Im just telling u the truth! No need to get snippy. The breakdown poster on DD posted photo copies of all the breakdowns and Laura and Luke had this story. Thats a fact. The she came back weeks later with the rewritten breakdowns and Tracy was there. Just like when TR stepped in and Robert got tweaked Luke lines last year. Even the mags had Laura being in the exact same CI scenes Tracy got so we know the breakdown girl was right. No conspiracy theory dear!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey guys, I haven't seen today yet, but it looks like the gloves are coming off with Lulu and Maxie. I wonder if TPTB are setting that up as the next big sweeps for February after Robin's story is told. If you think about it, on Lulu's side there is Luke, Tracy, Sonny, Olivia and Alexis, with all of their relations. On Maxie's side there is Mac, Felicia, Anna, Duke, Diane and perhaps Robert, if he sticks around, and all of those family members. Not only is that the dark side of the force vs. the light side of the force (Maxie and Lulu are at best grey compared to their respective families), but that's also a lot of friendships being challenged. If I was the writer, that's not a bounty I would stay away from. Spencers/Corrinthos vs. Scorpios/Jones. The only person who is truly in the middle aside from Baby Connie/Georgie, is Aunt Bobbie herself.

• Members

pretty sure the custody battle is for this November sweeps not Feb

there was a ton taped with Alexis, diane, lulu/dante court stuff with spixie

Jane and Tony taped a couple days with lante and baby connie and one day with the baby i think coming up

I think they are going to make lulu win, maxie lose it and have to go to shady brook to cover Kst maternity leave

Maybe Spinelli will leave town

Baby Ben is really lante's kid so I guess that might be a big feb reveal

I don't think scrubs see each other til mid december

• Members

It's too soapy to have this baby story over in a month. I have seen the rumours about KS leaving and Maxie kidnapping 'Gorgie'. That to me is much more likely than a Shadybrook visit for Maxie.

LuNacy with the baby will be sweet - JE and small children are awesome, even when Tracy is supposed to be awkward about it. I can see a scenario where Tracy or Luke or Sonny bribe or blackmail the judge into choosing in Lante's favour. Any of them would do it for a multitude of reasons. In the end Spixie will get their baby, but we're a long way from that.

Has Ben as Lante's been confirmed anywhere, or is that still just viewer expectation?

• Members

Kelly T (Britt) said it in an interview with Michael Fairman and then he went back a day or so later and edited it out. She did tell Faison the kid was not his flesh and blood and she was not the biological mother. Then backtracked later to Nik when he overheard her.

According to the HNY guy who supposedly has RC's notes on stories, it is a two part reveal. The audience finds out Ben is Lante's long before they do of course.

Kst is not leaving but she will be taking maternity leave. I do think maxie will be declared unfit. There were some down the road breakdowns that Mac and Felicia had to make a difficult decision regarding their daughter. I think it is more likely Maxie will go to shadybrook then kidnap the baby cause that would involve a couple months of lante out searching for her.

But we shall see what plays out.

• Members

Yup, mostly just rumours. And TPTB seem to enjoy toying with viewers. Personally I think it's too easy to make Ben Lante's baby, but you never know. Most of these stories have so many turns and twists that the outcome is anything but logical. Lulu throwing miscarriage in Maxie's face as 'killing the baby' yesterday, was not out of left field. Neither was Brit's telling Faison the baby wasn't biologically hers. They may be clues or they may be red herrings. But either way, they weren't thoughtless drops.

And we don't really yet know if it really is baby Georgie or baby Connie - Brit isn't exactly a bastion of truth.

This baby story, as ridiculous as it is on the surface - the baby is clearly Maxie's as far as the story goes now - has the potential to tear apart the PC nano-sphere more effectively than any of Sonny's "mob wars" ever could.

• Members

That sounds positive. She's pretty much convinced he doesn't remember what he said when he was dying, so if she doesn't believe him, it must be a repeat of his death-bed pledge of love. She might want the "whole meal" for herself, but when she's presented with it, she's too scared to take it.

• Members

Jane and Tony are stellar together but Luke trying to convince Tracy that he really " does care" falls a little flat to me now.

It feels so " been there done that". Yeah we know he cares, but does he care enough to stop running off, flirting with other women

and drinking?

• Members

I'm not particularly looking forward to a reunion for Luke and Tracy mostly because this show doesn't know how to write couples. I've really enjoyed the stuff TG & JE have gotten to do this year as Luke and Tracy. It's been the best year they've had in a long time. So I'm willing to go along for the ride and see where it goes...if anywhere.