The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Totally agree i can get anna being with luke for the time being but for her to interfear with lulu and tracys relationship pushes it wayy off the edge and if i were tracy i would tell anna you xan have luke but stay away from his kids or my daughter even though shes not she basically is and lol to Todd he's soo funny

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey everyone

Here is an article, interview with FV talking about the Qs in it saying Monica has a really good arc coming up and Tracy has some really fun stuff end of august beginning of september

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/08/03/deep-soap-general-hospital-ep-on-sonnys-morality-one-life-to-live-crossovers-and-his-obsession-with-props/

Also, soapboy, daytimeconfidiential had something about what is coming up on GH and said they hear Bobbie is going to be back for an event. I think they mean the nurse's ball maybe which migth be in Nov.

JE is working when they get back from dark week with lots of people, carly,sonny,johnny, joe scully etc

Maybe her old mob ties...

Robin is supposedly going to be shocked when she attemps an escape and comes across a shocking prisoner! So hoping it is Alan!

• Members

Wow we are completely dead around here!

I think no Tracy next week either. She returns week of the 20th.

There are spoilers that Joe Jr. charms Tracy for that week in NE spoilers.

Here is an article from interviews after the TCA. Here is what Jane & Tony had to say. Link at bottom if you want to read the whole thing

Jane Elliot & Tony Geary

Do you feel the difference in the show?

Geary: Yeah. I think it’s very exciting. There’s a lot going on. Many characters are involved, as opposed to the way it used to be small groups. It’s more of a community and I think there’s a lot of exciting stuff coming up.

Elliot: I think its taken a while for [headwriter] Ron Carlivati to get to know the characters and see the momentum building. The longer he’s with us, the more he gets to know us, the richer the work gets. So that’s exciting for all of us.

The show has a whole new energy. Yet, the previous regime won every Daytime Emmy ten times over. Why was it time to make a change?

Geary: Apparently the network felt it was. And the show has new blood and new excitement and a kind of different slant now.

Elliot: There’s an old expression: a new broom sleeps clean and sometimes it’s just time for a change. Not better, not worse, just different.

Where is Luke and Tracy’s relationship headed?

Elliot: There’s nothing more deadly than a happy marriage or a happy relationship. So I think in true soap opera form, they have to break up to get back together again. So this is the break up part.

Are any of the characters who will be returning to the show going to be Quartermaines or Spencers?

Geary: I don’t know.

Elliot: He hasn’t told us yet.

Geary: We’re in the dark.

Elliot: Tony and I particularly like to not know. We like to be kept in the dark. We like it to be as much of a surprise to us as it is to you.

Who would you choose to bring back?

Elliot: At the top of my list would be my sons. I would love to see my sons back on the show, Dillon and Ned.

Who would be at the top of your list?

Geary: Kin Shriner probably. I miss Kinny a lot. Lynn Herring. There are so many great people.

Elliot: Sharon Wyatt.

Geary: It goes on and on. There are so many people. I can even go back to Billy Hayes, I liked a lot.

Why should former fans of the show start watching again now?

Geary: The show has got new life and if they liked it at any point in their lives they ought to check it out because chances are they’re going to be re-excited.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/08/10/deep-soap-general-hospital-stars-say-show-has-never-been-better/

On another personal note:

I leave tomorrow to take my son to college! I'm a blubbering mess today!

SO exciting, yet a little nervous!

He is going to school out of state in Florida so its a long way from home!