• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My apologies to my SON family for this but…

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahashahahahaha [!@#$%^&*] YOU LEO!!!!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

That POS got exactly what he deserved today and I couldn’t be happier. There’s nothing better than when an awful character finally pays for their awful behavior. Now, if only GH would make their awful character pay for her awful behavior. 

And hopefully, this’ll be the end of this gross, cruel and just horribly bad storyline. I just hope Uncle Ron’s not angry about this because when he gets angry, the writing suffers.

As for Johnny and Chanel, I actually didn’t expect what we found out today and I don’t mind it. Maybe this’ll make Paulina vs. EJ watchable. 

And, I also like that Eric/Nicole are both gonna be working at the Spectator. Maybe the writers should have done something like that a few months ago, but I’m looking forward to what may happen. 

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members
Posted (edited)

I got behind on DAYS. Kept trying to catch up. Failing. I've watched 3 episodes of April. So I've decided, Screw April! I'm starting fresh today, with May. 

I have a question for you. Is there any particular episode I should watch having to do with Horton House? 

Besides that, if you were me, is there any other specific April episode that you would watch? 

Please and thank you! 

Only Dimitri could find true love in the slammer. 

I love that Leo got a Dear John letter. That's a start. 

Love EJ's assistant. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more

• Members
Posted (edited)

There's no sense of urgency at The Spectator.  I get that it is the same day all week, but Chad interviewed Paulina, now Nicole is going to write the story, after she settles in and flirts with Eric.  I mean, if they have this big story about the Mayor misusing her power, there should be momentum about wanted to get it out ASAP.

Also, I understand structurally that Leo needs more motive to spill his story to EJ, but Dimitri's release is ridiculous.  His whole story was tied to his inheritance, and now that he's released, he's no longer going to pursue it?  Come on...  His release merits at least a mention of Gwen living in Alamania.

I hope Chanel's sitch means that Johnny's going to need to step up and save Sweet Bites (or is it Bits?).  He needs a purpose. 

Also, liking EJ's assistant.  DAYS has a good history of comedic characters, and EJ requires someone who is likable to soften the character a bit.  I don't know anyone like her in real life in 2024, but it is TV, so I will give her a pass.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Do you think maybe I overdid it on the celebrating?

One of the (many) reasons why I thought the storyline was awful; Dimitri’s inheritance was all anyone talked about for months, and then it was just discarded like it meant nothing?

Just a throwaway line from Dimitri, “I lost my inheritance. Oh well” 

That’s not how stories work lol 

• Members

What's your understanding of EJ's motivation to stay in the role of DA?

He only accepted the job because he couldn't be CEO.  Now he is CEO. So, why does he want to work both jobs?

• Members

Whoa....this show gets worse all the time.

The Dear John letter from Dimitri? Jesus. Janet Spellman-Drucker must be taking EP memos on "How to Make a Wrecked Soap Even More Wrecked."

And you know your soap is in trouble when Paulina is played 5x a week.

• Members

I’ve said from day 1 that Spellman-Drucker was the wrong choice to lead this show and here we are months later. You don’t promote Alaar’s subordinate, who was there the whole time he was Co-EP and did nothing, and expect great results. 

• Members

Still cannot believe E.J. is the DA when he literally took Sami hostage and raped her at gunpoint in the passenger seat of his car on the side of the road over the holidays. E.J.!